Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

It will be such a relief when democrats decide to level up so we can resolve this once and for all.

If you say so.............dumb ass.

Don't believe him, check out the US Communist web site and see who they supported for President the last couple of elections.

And the KKK held rally s for Trump.

Really? I must have missed that. And who is a bigger threat to our liberty, a couple of KKK guys or the Communist Party?

With Putin and the KKK both thrilled that they each helped Trump get elected, I'd say we have lots of threats to deal with right now.

Except for the fact that neither had anything to do with Trump's victory.

Say that all you want, but it still won't make it true.

Don't believe him, check out the US Communist web site and see who they supported for President the last couple of elections.

Really? I must have missed that. And who is a bigger threat to our liberty, a couple of KKK guys or the Communist Party?

With Putin and the KKK both thrilled that they each helped Trump get elected, I'd say we have lots of threats to deal with right now.

Yes, I understand that. It won't make it true unless the Democrats tell you it's true.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
For everyone except Republicans it's true. The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists will never be able to get over their innate racism. It pretty much defines who they are. They'll just have to get old and die, then race relations will improve.

Thanks for proving you're a race baiting douche bag.
Well, you have white Republicans on one side and everyone else on the other.

Everyone else seems to be getting along just fine. It's Republcians who have a problem with everyone else.

No........it's Democrats who have been brainwashed into thinking Republicans have a problem with everybody else.

Yes, I understand that. It won't make it true unless the Democrats tell you it's true.

That's not how it works. Something is either true or not true. It doesn't matter what anybody says. I know right wingers have trouble understanding that.

That's not how it works. Something is either true or not true. It doesn't matter what anybody says. I know right wingers have trouble understanding that.

Okay, then it's not true. The KKK has little influence if any and we only suspect Russia MIGHT have tapped into Podesta's and the DNC's email. Zero proof that either influenced the election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Okay, then it's not true. The KKK has little influence if any and we only suspect Russia MIGHT have tapped into Podesta's and the DNC's email. Zero proof that either influenced the election.

Again, you can say it had no effect, but that still doesn't make it true. The right had people believing all kinds of crazy stuff about Hillary spawned by Wikileaks. Remember that dumb pizza house/ sex slave story? If I believed all of that crap, I would have voted against her too. Lots of Trump supporters based their support on just such as that. He wouldn't have had near the amount of votes he had is the crazies hadn't been stirred up over such stuff. Yes, Putin had a big effect on the election. As for as the KKK, we both know that the things that Trump said that excited them also excited a wide range of his supporters who might not be members, but certainly share their core beliefs. We have many of them right here.

Again, you can say it had no effect, but that still doesn't make it true. The right had people believing all kinds of crazy stuff about Hillary spawned by Wikileaks. Remember that dumb pizza house/ sex slave story? If I believed all of that crap, I would have voted against her too. Lots of Trump supporters based their support on just such as that. He wouldn't have had near the amount of votes he had is the crazies hadn't been stirred up over such stuff. Yes, Putin had a big effect on the election. As for as the KKK, we both know that the things that Trump said that excited them also excited a wide range of his supporters who might not be members, but certainly share their core beliefs. We have many of them right here.

The only reason the KKK said anything about him is because of his tough stance on illegals--particularly from Mexico. The KKK didn't convince anybody to vote for Trump because we too wanted a tough stance on the southern border.

For starters, Republicans will vote Republican and Democrats will vote Democrat. The only people that can be swayed one way or the other are Independents and swing voters, and I'm sure most of them had their mind made up already.

You'll be hell pressed to find one person that would say they were going to vote for Hillary before the emails came out. I would bet you'd be hell pressed to find a voter that even knew what one of those emails was about.

The idea here is to convince the sheep that Trump was not elected legitimately. It's the exact same game plan they used with Bush with his two wins. Can't you see a pattern here??????

The only reason the KKK said anything about him is because of his tough stance on illegals--particularly from Mexico. The KKK didn't convince anybody to vote for Trump because we too wanted a tough stance on the southern border.

For starters, Republicans will vote Republican and Democrats will vote Democrat. The only people that can be swayed one way or the other are Independents and swing voters, and I'm sure most of them had their mind made up already.

You'll be hell pressed to find one person that would say they were going to vote for Hillary before the emails came out. I would bet you'd be hell pressed to find a voter that even knew what one of those emails was about.

The idea here is to convince the sheep that Trump was not elected legitimately. It's the exact same game plan they used with Bush with his two wins. Can't you see a pattern here??????

He was legally elected. Illegal means were used to help him.

Maybe so. But the person who illegally participated stated Russia had nothing to do with it. It is also believed (by some) that the emails were actually leaked by a Democrat operative who despised Hillary. As we know, Hillary didn't have a lot of friends, particularly with her own people.

But I still say give some evidence that those emails had anything to do with people switching their vote from her to him. Because if believe that was the case, why didn't it work for Sanders?

How did the Russians help him? None of you douche bags have ever explained that.

Maybe so. But the person who illegally participated stated Russia had nothing to do with it. It is also believed (by some) that the emails were actually leaked by a Democrat operative who despised Hillary. As we know, Hillary didn't have a lot of friends, particularly with her own people.

But I still say give some evidence that those emails had anything to do with people switching their vote from her to him. Because if believe that was the case, why didn't it work for Sanders?

Your political loyalty has destroyed your logic. I know you remember your joy each time a wikileaks release happened, because you were sure it would help your candidate. Now you want to pretend all that meant nothing. We both know better than that. As far as being released by a DNC staffer, that claim is too stupid to answer.

How did the Russians help him? None of you douche bags have ever explained that.

Stupid question. If you don't already know, you are to stupid to understand the many times it has already been explained to you.

Stupid question. If you don't already know, you are to stupid to understand the many times it has already been explained to you.

so when the voters knew the truth about Hillary and the DNC corruption, it helped Trump? Well Duh. Funny thing about the truth and voters isn't it?

In other words, you don't know and you can't tell us.

and then he/she/it ran from the thread. typical lib, when destroyed by the truth run and hide.

In other words, we both know you have been told multiple times already, but you still choose stick with your talking points. Explaining again wouldn't do you or me any good.

and then he/she/it ran from the thread. typical lib, when destroyed by the truth run and hide.

Having other things to do isn't running or hiding.

In other words, we both know you have been told multiple times already, but you still choose stick with your talking points. Explaining again wouldn't do you or me any good.

Wrong. None of you lying douche bags have explained how this so-called election hack was done or what was done. All you do is bleat endlessly that Putin hacked the election.

Forum List

Back