Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.

There are no white supremacists anymore...that's simply overplayed folklore not so cleverly used for the continued excuse making by no-class having bottom feeders and piece of shits. Everyone knows it but the aforementioned...not sure where you categorize?
What you have these days is classy, good quality, real American's vocally demanding more of the lower class...it's just that simple...stop reaching.

Right, them poor folk with no power, lobbyists, or power f'ed it all up for ya.
Wanna compare the crimes of white racists, with the crimes of black racists in 2016? Who do you think can produce the most evidence; me or you? :laugh:

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.

There are no white supremacists anymore...that's simply overplayed folklore not so cleverly used for the continued excuse making by no-class having bottom feeders and piece of shits. Everyone knows it but the aforementioned...not sure where you categorize?
What you have these days is classy, good quality, real American's vocally demanding more of the lower class...it's just that simple...stop reaching.

Right, them poor folk with no power, lobbyists, or power f'ed it all up for ya.
Wanna compare the crimes of white racists, with the crimes of black racists in 2016? Who do you think can produce the most evidence; me or you? :laugh:

This is a no-brainer for a second grader...haha

whiteguilt_flow_emperor.png
"White guilt".....along with "White genocide".....fantasies of the Alt-Right (WSs) movement to try to make themselves relevant.
So.....Whitey.....that's your opinion?

You don't think White Guilt exists......even though the left invented it?

"White guilt".....along with "White genocide".....fantasies of the Alt-Right (WSs) movement to try to make themselves relevant.

I think it's real for you, why do you align youself with the left?

If anything, Obama's presidency has lured all the racists out from under their rocks. But at least we all know where people stand now.
There you go, calling the majority of Americans "racist." Do you really think that's a good way to win their votes?

Shup finger boy. If it wasn't for silly whining, you wouldn't have anything to say.
Says a snowflake. Have you complained about Russia today?

It's nice that you want to protect finger boi. You idiots need to stick together for comfort.

I think it's real for you, why do you align youself with the left?
How is knowing something exists mean you own it?

If anything, Obama's presidency has lured all the racists out from under their rocks. But at least we all know where people stand now.
There you go, calling the majority of Americans "racist." Do you really think that's a good way to win their votes?

Shup finger boy. If it wasn't for silly whining, you wouldn't have anything to say.

It's nice that you want to protect finger boi. You idiots need to stick together for comfort.
Actually if you read history, the democrat party supports communism. Just saying.

Actually if you read history, the democrat party supports communism. Just saying.

If you say so.............dumb ass.

Don't believe him, check out the US Communist web site and see who they supported for President the last couple of elections.

Don't believe him, check out the US Communist web site and see who they supported for President the last couple of elections.

And the KKK held rally s for Trump.

Link?

HA HA HA, that's hilarious!!

My turn.

ae39ccbd50dcde57810fb81d49588f8f.jpg

Really? I must have missed that. And who is a bigger threat to our liberty, a couple of KKK guys or the Communist Party?

Joe Biden: for the most part, my appreciation for 12 year old women have gotten better under my presidency

Link?

KKK newspaper endorses Trump for president
skynews.img.1200.745.jpeg

Really? I must have missed that. And who is a bigger threat to our liberty, a couple of KKK guys or the Communist Party?

With Putin and the KKK both thrilled that they each helped Trump get elected, I'd say we have lots of threats to deal with right now.

With Putin and the KKK both thrilled that they each helped Trump get elected, I'd say we have lots of threats to deal with right now.

Except for the fact that neither had anything to do with Trump's victory.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
For everyone except Republicans it's true. The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists will never be able to get over their innate racism. It pretty much defines who they are. They'll just have to get old and die, then race relations will improve.

Thanks for proving you're a race baiting douche bag.
Well, you have white Republicans on one side and everyone else on the other.

Everyone else seems to be getting along just fine. It's Republcians who have a problem with everyone else.

The Democrat Party is the biggest threat to our liberty.

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
For everyone except Republicans it's true. The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists will never be able to get over their innate racism. It pretty much defines who they are. They'll just have to get old and die, then race relations will improve.

Thanks for proving you're a race baiting douche bag.
Well, you have white Republicans on one side and everyone else on the other.

Everyone else seems to be getting along just fine. It's Republcians who have a problem with everyone else.
I see you are doubling down on stupid.

Forum List

Back