obama fort bliss speech met with silence

What were they chanting? Fuck you? Fuck You? Fuck You?

That's all he deserves from our brave men and women

As if you know anything about our brave men and women. :eusa_eh:

As if you would know anything about men or women, brave or otherwise. As I understand your claims, you check the "other" or "none-of-the-above" box on applications.

:lol::lol::lol: Your kind of keyboard kommando is a dime a dozen entering the military....but you don't last long.......honorably, that is.

You got that wrong. While they may want to bitchslap him into next year, they are much smarter than the average libtard and will subdue their instinctive need to eliminate the enemy at all costs...at least in this situation. Cameras are rolling.

The enemy?

That's what gallantwarrior said....is that SAD or what?

It IS what I said. I meant it: to defend against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

This is why you're a pathetic individual... because you can't tolerate listening to opposition. You have such a huge mental block to differences of ideology that you can't even sit in a bar? You can't drone it out?

I listen to AM talk radio occasionally... because I WANT to hear what the other side is saying. I find it stupid, but I can listen to it. I can not have a hissy fit and storm off like a little fucking bitch.

You pussy of a man.

If you've heard one obama lie, you've heard them all. Why should I sit and listen to what is patently a lie? Nah...not interested, thanks. Your boy is so full of shit, he's turning brown. If I want to know what the opposition is saying, I'll listen to Harry Reid or Wasserman-Schmidt, or even Pelosi...thanks. Obama isn't even opposition, he's the figurehead shill of his OW puppet masters.

Well, well, well.....:eusa_whistle:

The enemy?

That's what gallantwarrior said....is that SAD or what?

It IS what I said. I meant it: to defend against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

I know...I know....you think that "boy" is the enemy......

He's the Commander in Chief and you are a sad little nobody who pouts and embarasses your friends because you cannot even HANDLE the Commander in Chief being on a TV anywhere near you.

:lol::lol::lol:

As if you know anything about our brave men and women. :eusa_eh:

As if you would know anything about men or women, brave or otherwise. As I understand your claims, you check the "other" or "none-of-the-above" box on applications.

:lol::lol::lol: Your kind of keyboard kommando is a dime a dozen entering the military....but you don't last long.......honorably, that is.

Sorry, hunnybuns! I've been honorably RETIRED for almost 20 yrs now.

Not really surprising since they still can't admit he was photographed tongue kissing an ARAB sheik or that a MUSLIM runs fux.

But, this does make the scene with the Arab sheik all the more interesting.

GAWD. These poor pathetic fools.

Oh... it gets even better. During this time frame of Bush's gay lover episode Laura got tired of Geogies shennanegans and moved out. She doesn't spill the beans on his prezidetual gayness but 2 plus dos still equals quatro.

Laura Flees Boozing Bush, by Globe, at American Buddha Online Library

"LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

a Globe World Exclusive

President Bush is drinking so much he's slurring his words, sources say.

SHOCKING REPORT: She's living in this hotel

Laura fled the White House and is living at the Hay-Adams Hotel, says national columnist Ted Casablanca

Washington Insiders Rip the Lid Off New Divorce Bombshell:

LAURA FLEES BOOZING BUSH

Showdown -- Laura Walks Out on Prez, by Jim Nelson, a Globe World Exclusive
Bush Divorce Scandal Explodes! -- Shocking Tell-All Book Reveals Drunken Sprees, Mystery Woman, Separate Lives & More, a Globe World Exclusive
Laura's Claw Marks! Her Explosive Fight With Boozing Bush,..."

Lol! You are a gullible dumbshit.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Believe what you want. I would have never mentioned this except you closet fags just HAD to start with the gay shit. I'm a let a sleeping dog lay kinda guy. But just like my pit bulls... wake me up at your own risk. Y'all want to give Booosh a pass and really the only people that bring him up are you idiots that SAY everybody blames him for this or that. There are SOOOOOOO many things to bring back to light about that twerpy cod piece wearin little gay cheerleading freak that we don't even have the time to show it all.

My advice... Don't start something you are not prepared to finish.

You believe Bush respected those that served and risked their lives for our country? Wanna re-visit The Valerie Plame outing? How about Bush never attending the funerals for the men and women Killed in HIS wars. Do you really want to go down this road?

Last edited:

You are retired. But you have no honor. Some veterans turn out to be unfit to wear the uniform.

This is why you're a pathetic individual... because you can't tolerate listening to opposition. You have such a huge mental block to differences of ideology that you can't even sit in a bar? You can't drone it out?

I listen to AM talk radio occasionally... because I WANT to hear what the other side is saying. I find it stupid, but I can listen to it. I can not have a hissy fit and storm off like a little fucking bitch.

You pussy of a man.

If you've heard one obama lie, you've heard them all. Why should I sit and listen to what is patently a lie? Nah...not interested, thanks. Your boy is so full of shit, he's turning brown. If I want to know what the opposition is saying, I'll listen to Harry Reid or Wasserman-Schmidt, or even Pelosi...thanks. Obama isn't even opposition, he's the figurehead shill of his OW puppet masters.

Well, well, well.....:eusa_whistle:

Yes, the jerk sure has alot of BS to spew. LOL

You are retired. But you have no honor. Some veterans turn out to be unfit to wear the uniform.

And you have no idea. I guess we're even, libtard-wise.

I have no idea about what? You have proven your lack of honor...and lack of respect for this nation in this thread. You are a disgrace to anyone who has ever served.

Ah, it's senility then. You'd think you'd remember respect for the CinC....but you've forgotten.

By the way................how come Mittens only talks to American Legion groups (which are veterans groups to be sure), but I have yet to see him in front of Active Duty.

Matter of fact, remember back in 2008 when Obama did his foreign tour prior to being elected? He actually went to Afghanistan. Why didn't Mittens? He was in Israel and could have made it over there.

Ah, it's senility then. You'd think you'd remember respect for the CinC....but you've forgotten.

I honor every legitimate CinC.
Here's your problem:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

There is a definite conflict when the CinC IS a domestic enemy of both the Constitution of the United States and the people of that entity.

Last edited:

I honor every legitimate CinC.
Here's your problem:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

There is a definite conflict when the CinC IS a domestic enemy of both the Constitution of the United States and the people of that entity.

There WOULD be a definite conflict when the CinC is a domestic enemy....but the CinC isn't a domestic enemy because you don't like him. Evidence.....where is your evidence? (Reminder...it is not enough because you don't like him or his party or his policie or whatever else it is you don't like about the "boy")

BTW...Obama is the legitimate CinC....even tho you don't like him.

Forum List

Back