obama fort bliss speech met with silence

Sorry, hunnybuns! I've been honorably RETIRED for almost 20 yrs now.

Ah, it's senility then. You'd think you'd remember respect for the CinC....but you've forgotten.

I honor every legitimate CinC.
Here's your problem:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

There is a definite conflict when the CinC IS a domestic enemy of both the Constitution of the United States and the people of that entity.

you do try to not be a birther stain, but you are the perfect example of a right winger, angry old white man.

Last edited:
Nutters can't grasp the need for a speech that does not contain cheap applause lines.

The President was there to applaud the troops.....not to get applause.

Fake patriots are fake.

As if you would know anything about men or women, brave or otherwise. As I understand your claims, you check the "other" or "none-of-the-above" box on applications.

:lol::lol::lol: Your kind of keyboard kommando is a dime a dozen entering the military....but you don't last long.......honorably, that is.

I think you meant to say "I've been retired from being honorable for 20 years now". And it shows.

I've asked this question before, but I'm gonna ask it again.....................

Why is it Mitt Romney has never given a speech in front of active duty troops, and why is it that when Mittens went overseas, he didn't visit any troops over there either?

And why is it that you RARELY hear Mittens mention the soldiers?​

Don't lie. I learned right here in this thread that the troops would never spend 46 minutes meeting the President, except perhaps to bitchslap him.

You got that wrong. While they may want to bitchslap him into next year, they are much smarter than the average libtard and will subdue their instinctive need to eliminate the enemy at all costs...at least in this situation. Cameras are rolling.

Are you saying our soldiers would murder the president if cameras weren't rolling? Sorry, but our boys aren't going to murder our commander in chief at all.

Don't be so fucking hopeful.

It's the VERY typical Conservative Devisiveness....."anyone that doesn't agree with them is "the enemy" and must be eliminated....Loughner would be proud!

Last edited:
Well, before he stole the White House he claimed the war in Iraq was illegal, immoral and not winnable.....but now he claims it was his victory, what a piece of shit.

If you've heard one obama lie, you've heard them all. Why should I sit and listen to what is patently a lie? Nah...not interested, thanks. Your boy is so full of shit, he's turning brown. If I want to know what the opposition is saying, I'll listen to Harry Reid or Wasserman-Schmidt, or even Pelosi...thanks. Obama isn't even opposition, he's the figurehead shill of his OW puppet masters.

He's brown because he has brown skin. He's African American if you haven't heard.

Good job on equating brown skin to being "full of shit". Not racist at all!

I'll bet he has brown eyes, too. Indicates the level to which the bullshit has risen.

wow...when most people are owned...they just shut the fuck up.....you however, double down on stupidity.

Here's how it works:
I had a friend, a warrant officer in the Army. She was married to another warrant officer who was deployed overseas. She stayed Stateside because she was pregnant (not her rules). She delivered their daughter about the same time he returned from Rawanda. Clinton was on post to welcome the troops home. Good ole boy glommed onto her newborn daughter for a photo op. Although she didn't approve of Billy Boy fingering her daughter, she didn't want to deal with disciplinary action, so she let it go. Still has the photo. But upon returning home, she soaked the baby in bleach and scrubbed her with Brillo, just to make sure nothing rubbed off.

Oh...is that how it works? A president holds a fucking baby and because she's. so fucking brainwashed she subjects her daughter to the fucking TORTURE you describe? I'd say the problem is with her.....and of course YOU for condoning such actions. She ought to be reported to Children and youth for child abuse.

:lol:

It's pretty shameful that the OP is trying to use soldiers as tools, and of course the usual suspects chime in and do the same.

You know what's even more shameful? That their "boss" would use them as campaign props. His actions, and often his words, have proven he has no respect or regard for them or their families, other than as backdrops for his rambling rants begging for votes so he can finish what is still left undone.
Bush, Jr. got to the point that he'd only speak before the military.

And, he would play dress up in uniforms he did not earn and most certainly did not deserve.

And then, there was that disgusting stuffing the socks down the front of his pants.

gW was a fraud. Rove and Cheney were running the country while Bush drank and played golf.

Oh yeah, and that lie he told about stopping playing golf.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

Way to advertise the fact that you are an asshole. Congratulations.

President pigfucker is the asshole.

The Military will vote more than 75% Romney.

As if you would know anything about men or women, brave or otherwise. As I understand your claims, you check the "other" or "none-of-the-above" box on applications.

:lol::lol::lol: Your kind of keyboard kommando is a dime a dozen entering the military....but you don't last long.......honorably, that is.

You're a little pussy who likes to play tough on the Internet....you've probably never served a day in your life.

Does anyone believe that story? Why do these dummies always overplay their hands like that? Wasn't it enough to say that the young mother was not happy that the President chose her baby?

No. The lying asshole has to add the fingering comments and the bullshit about bleach and Brillo in some misguided attempt to impress others.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

Way to advertise the fact that you are an asshole. Congratulations.

President pigfucker is the asshole.

The Military will vote more than 75% Romney.

Don't hold your breath ;)

You're a little pussy who likes to play tough on the Internet....you've probably never served a day in your life.

The way they call everyone "hunnybuns" makes me wonder if they got out under DADT.

I've asked this question before, but I'm gonna ask it again.....................

Why is it Mitt Romney has never given a speech in front of active duty troops, and why is it that when Mittens went overseas, he didn't visit any troops over there either?

And why is it that you RARELY hear Mittens mention the soldiers?​

He doesn't dare. The military don't have much use for worthless draft dodgers and Ryan isn't any better. He actually said that he's has "foreign policy experience" because he has voted to send them off to be killed in useless and illegal wars.

Obama, otoh, is bringing them home.

I wish it were faster but at least he's trying.

RobMe and Robin both say they want to increase military spending when what we really need to do is eliminate military waste.

But, there's no money in that for the Rs and that really all that matters to the Rs.

Forum List

Back