Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

you used "shear" instead of "sheer" and you are calling someone a "moron" now that's truly "rich". :cuckoo:

I misspelled a word and you're going on and on about it, that's what makes you a moron. Noone sober or grown would really give three shits.

Further, if your spelling is anything like your uh....ass situation, then I'm guessing you can't spell every word properly either so how's about a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up? Cookie on the side?

Dumps like a truck, truck truck,......thighs like what, what what

you didn't just mis spell a word, you used the wrong word and instead of just admitting that you are doing boogey dances to overcome. It's ain't happening dud.

I used the right word, I just mis-spelled it ya fucking Nazi. Get over yourself.

And yeah, she likes my dick if that's what you were asking, fat ass.

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

And the manufactured outrages from MSNBC? Free pass on those?

Honestly, this is pathetic.

That's not a good defense of Fox News....Deflection activated

I misspelled a word and you're going on and on about it, that's what makes you a moron. Noone sober or grown would really give three shits.

Further, if your spelling is anything like your uh....ass situation, then I'm guessing you can't spell every word properly either so how's about a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up? Cookie on the side?

Dumps like a truck, truck truck,......thighs like what, what what

you didn't just mis spell a word, you used the wrong word and instead of just admitting that you are doing boogey dances to overcome. It's ain't happening dud.

I used the right word, I just mis-spelled it ya fucking Nazi. Get over yourself.

nope, not mis spelled. I'd believe that bullshit if the "e" and the "a" were side by side, which they ain't so you clearly were being an ignorant DUmmie. I report the folks decide. keep trying though it's like a sheep shearing shit fest.

nope, not mis spelled. I'd believe that bullshit if the "e" and the "a" were side by side, which they ain't so you clearly were being an ignorant DUmmie. I report the folks decide. keep trying though it's like a sheep shearing shit fest.

What does them being side by side on the keyboard or not........... have to do with the fact that I didn't know the correct spelling of the word? Are you retarted>?

I think that you like pushing buttons, but your ass needs to push the tread-mill buttons and get off the keyboard, spelling Nazi.

What does them being side by side on the keyboard or not........... have to do with the fact that I didn't know the correct spelling of the word? Are you retarted>?

I think that you like pushing buttons, but your ass needs to push the tread-mill buttons and get off the keyboard, spelling Nazi.

You or is it Ewe didn't know or is it no the correct word.

'cuz shear and sheer are about as common as two too and to, or know and no, or eye and I. Prick

'cuz shear and sheer are about as common as two too and to, or know and no, or eye and I. Prick

that's my whole point boy, two words, sound alike, have naught the same meaning.. no spelling mistake whatsofuckingever. nice try though. are you employed?

that's my whole point boy, two words, sound alike, have naught the same meaning.. no spelling mistake whatsofuckingever. nice try though. are you employed?

They have a different meaning, but when you don't know the spelling difference it doesn't necessarily mean you don't know the meaning of the fucking word you're using, idiot, it means you don't know the spelling difference. Jesus Christ.

Yes, I'm employed.

Let's go talk about how unintelligent I am because I misspelled a word you fucking douchebag. Go run a fucking lap and get off teh internetz. Your o.c.d.'s are ghey.

They have a different meaning, but when you don't know the spelling difference it doesn't necessarily mean you don't know the meaning of the fucking word you're using, idiot, it means you don't know the spelling difference. Jesus Christ.

Yes, I'm employed.

Let's go talk about how unintelligent I am because I misspelled a word you fucking douchebag. Go run a fucking lap and get off teh internetz. Your o.c.d.'s are ghey.

Well when do ya work?

Yes, I'm employed.

Well when do ya work?

Why do you ask? My post count per day is piddley. How's yours?

G.T. you are being trolled about spelling by someone who posts in baby talk half the time.

Diid I tell ya her azz looks just like her face? One canna tell if she's a comin or a goin. :lol::lol::lol:

Even your jokes and nasty remarks are childish and stupid. You're prertty worthless, dear.

Let's review.... was it Willow Tree who gloated over the death of a loved one of another poster? Hmmmm. No. That was you, fat ass. So for you to criticize anyone else for 'nasty remarks' is beyond hypocrisy. Even more impressive, you then go on to compound it by calling me a 'spinster'.... You must be very proud of your ignorance - I see no evidence that you make any effort to remedy it.

You're a funny fat assed old thing, Rin. Seriously.

You're always singing the same song. Do you realize that you have a constant pity party going on here?? It's very unattractive. If you can't get a man, move on to something else. Don't call other people names and lie about them because you're angry. I never gloated over anybody's death and I am not fat. You have never seen me. Why do you make up stories?? Get help. Seriously.

That would be right wing spinster. You may find a man when you move to the fat old white guy retirement community. Good luck!

:lol::lol::lol: She might find someone to accept her unattractive face, but not that personality.

That would be right wing spinster. You may find a man when you move to the fat old white guy retirement community. Good luck!

Only the terminally stupid view another person's marital status as some 'issue' to debate. Please feel free to continue making yourself look a fucking idiot. It's a joy to watch. In fact, each time you do it, you confirm my statement that you are a cowardly, lying racist. Thanks for that.

Well, that's a lame response.

:lol::lol::lol: She might find someone to accept her unattractive face, but not that personality.
How's your fat ass? Have you lost any of it? I know you had a goal to trim two feet off by the end of 2010, for a start.

Idiot.

G.T. you are being trolled about spelling by someone who posts in baby talk half the time.

it ain't about spelling whiz.. keep up

It's totally about spelling because "shear" as it is defined doesn't fit in the context of what he was saying. You are just either too dumb to realize it or you are trolling. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you are just trolling.

[q

sarah-palin-baby.jpg

Payback's a bitch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So are genetics, apparently.

So it's gonna be ok for me to make a crack now about the Obama kids and the likelihood of them being fat assed, like their Mom or would that be racist? Just trying to get the boundaries to all this. Cuz I keep hearing, particularly from the left, that we should leave the Obama kids alone.... and yet, y'all seem to have a problem implementing that with Palin's kids. Interesting dichotomy.

You stupid hypocrite. You either believe that something is wrong or you don't. Not you. You're a phony. You had to jump right in, didn't you?? You've probably been waiting with baited breath for the chance. What a miserable, ugly, lying, two-faced bitch you are.

All you bitches have fat asses. And if they aren't fat now they will get fat. And if they don't get fat they will get saggy. You're asses are doomed.

Forum List

Back