Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

G.T. you are being trolled about spelling by someone who posts in baby talk half the time.

it ain't about spelling whiz.. keep up

It's totally about spelling because "shear" as it is defined doesn't fit in the context of what he was saying. You are just either too dumb to realize it or you are trolling. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you are just trolling.

it's the wrong word. it doesn't fit. so it has naught to do wit spelling.

again, prove they did
name em and prove it

I used the word insinuate to prove a point. You have no idea what the word means, and are a fucking moron.:lol:

Birther Debate: Retired General, a Fox News Analyst, Questions Obama's Legitimacy
no, its YOU that is the fucking moron
i kinow what the word means
piss off asshole

you are an idiot
that wasnt on FNC

Yes it was. They hire them. Typical republican though. Even with prove, you still won't believe it. Science, the failure of trickle down economics, and Obama's birth and you still won't believe the truth.

Its sad these people have any power.

it ain't about spelling whiz.. keep up

It's totally about spelling because "shear" as it is defined doesn't fit in the context of what he was saying. You are just either too dumb to realize it or you are trolling. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you are just trolling.

Yes, it does. Both words sound the same but are spelled differently. It's called a homonym. My bad on giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are just a moron.

Yes, it does. Both words sound the same but are spelled differently. It's called a homonym. My bad on giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are just a moron.

you izz correct. He used the wrong word.

Who new? or Who knew?

pick one..

psssst you sit this one out GT. and you too Article. this ain't for ewe? or for you either. :lol::lol:

sorry about my "miss" "spelling" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the default incorrect spelling, prick. You're too dense, or? Not sure. They're different by one letter, surely you can see where one might mix their spellings up? Or? No?

Get to that treadmill, saggy pants.

Yes but he intended to use the other word therefor his error was spelling, not meaning. You are REALLY bad at this.

By the default incorrect spelling, prick. You're too dense, or? Not sure. They're different by one letter, surely you can see where one might mix their spellings up? Or? No?

Get to that treadmill, saggy pants.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: so you agree my azz ain't big?

When I'm not making 7.2 posts per day on USMB.

When do you? 40+ posts daily over a 2 and 1/2 year period is impressive.

I don't work. I have nothing but time and GT on my hands. I hope you didnnit bilk your boss outta a days wages today.. that would be so dishonest.

[q

sarah-palin-baby.jpg

Payback's a bitch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So are genetics, apparently.

There you are. Your hypocritical lib, who lectures us about being hard hearted, "mean spirited" and then look at what they will do to baby, in the name of their power.

Of course, why should I be surprised. They kill millions of babies a year in the name of their power.

abortion.jpg

So are genetics, apparently.

So it's gonna be ok for me to make a crack now about the Obama kids and the likelihood of them being fat assed, like their Mom or would that be racist? Just trying to get the boundaries to all this. Cuz I keep hearing, particularly from the left, that we should leave the Obama kids alone.... and yet, y'all seem to have a problem implementing that with Palin's kids. Interesting dichotomy.

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

But like most hypocrites only upset when it is directed at Obama's kids. NOT Palins.

Typical liberalism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't work. I have nothing but time and GT on my hands. I hope you didnnit bilk your boss outta a days wages today.. that would be so dishonest.

You can hope all you'd like, it doesn't effect myself or my bauss, nun. Or is it affect? None? Boss? :doubt: damn.

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

It's more like, if you find it distasteful to do, don't do it, and don't fucking worry what everyone else is doing.

If you do it, you automatically don't find it distasteful, because "he did it too" is not a real defense of that action.

Personally, I could give a fuck, but I'd say that anyone making fun of someone's appearance should post a self-pic, or shut the fuck up.

Yeah funny you didn't jump in your with your self righteousness when Carbiner was making fun of Palin's kid.

ONLY when someone asked about Obama's kids did you finally get all puffed up with self righteousness.

Couldn't help noticing. :eusa_whistle:'

Hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

It's more like, if you find it distasteful to do, don't do it, and don't fucking worry what everyone else is doing.

If you do it, you automatically don't find it distasteful, because "he did it too" is not a real defense of that action.

Personally, I could give a fuck, but I'd say that anyone making fun of someone's appearance should post a self-pic, or shut the fuck up.

You talking to the asshole that made the snide comment about Mrs. Palin's baby? I'm fucking sure you are. Asswipe.

Yeah, funny how they were all silent about that, and a nerve was only struck AFTER someone mentioned the Obama kids.

Now there isn't a double standard playing here?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah funny you didn't jump in your with your self righteousness when Carbiner was making fun of Palin's kid.

ONLY when someone asked about Obama's kids did you finally get all puffed up with self righteousness.

Couldn't help noticing. :eusa_whistle:'

Hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm only here to poke at Cons, not Carb. Is this your life?

Forum List

Back