Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

Can you explain the difference in "shear" and "sheer" ? :lol::lol::lol:

one shear's sheep out of sheer necessity. You son have been sheared. :lol:

A spelling Nazi is the purest form of flattery? I don't know how to partake in your gayness. Clue me in.

Twas much more than a spelling error since the "a" and the "e" are not close to each other, pure and simply you didn't know the difference. but nice try anyway bud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPJLjopO-wM&feature=related]YouTube - Animal Sounds in Hindi - Sheep[/ame]

Seems you don't know the difference between spelling error and typo. Oops.

So it's gonna be ok for me to make a crack now about the Obama kids and the likelihood of them being fat assed, like their Mom or would that be racist? Just trying to get the boundaries to all this. Cuz I keep hearing, particularly from the left, that we should leave the Obama kids alone.... and yet, y'all seem to have a problem implementing that with Palin's kids. Interesting dichotomy.

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

You talking about someone else having a fat ass, that's irony of the week.

A spelling Nazi is the purest form of flattery? I don't know how to partake in your gayness. Clue me in.

Twas much more than a spelling error since the "a" and the "e" are not close to each other, pure and simply you didn't know the difference. but nice try anyway bud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPJLjopO-wM&feature=related]YouTube - Animal Sounds in Hindi - Sheep[/ame]

you know don't which word means what, it's shear or sheer ignorance on your part. :lol: remember boy, you shear sheep.

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

You talking about someone else having a fat ass, that's irony of the week.

yes, meeeecheeele has a fat ass.

YouTube - Animal Sounds in Hindi - Sheep

you know don't which word means what, it's shear or sheer ignorance on your part. :lol: remember boy, you shear sheep.

No, I didn't know which was spelled what way....until the spelling Nazi came along and sent me to the Gas chamber.

I know the meaning the words, or how the fuck could I have used it in a sentence you idiot. (albeit, spelled as the other). Food for thought: get a life.

Willow:

webshop_willow_&_mad.jpg

No, I didn't know which was spelled what way....until the spelling Nazi came along and sent me to the Gas chamber.

I know the meaning the words, or how the fuck could I have used it in a sentence you idiot. (albeit, spelled as the other). Food for thought: get a life.

you used the wrong word for the wrong meaning in saying what you failed to say cause you iszzz ignorant about words. sheer stupidity.

you used the wrong word for the wrong meaning in saying what you failed to say cause you iszzz ignorant about words. sheer stupidity.

Ok then, lemme know how the other even fits into my sentence then, moron, if it wasn't simply a spelling error.

Go ahead, this should be rich.

Hey, I'm no the one calling anyone a fat ass while simultaneusly being askurred to post my own pic.

Ok then, lemme know how the other even fits into my sentence then, moron, if it wasn't simply a spelling error.

you used "shear" instead of "sheer" and you are calling someone a "moron" now that's truly "rich". :cuckoo:

hey everyone. look at your keyboard. could you easily put an "a" where an "e" should be? I don't think so.

Post your pic so we can see which is bigger.

you will just have to take my word for it, her's is the fattest azz. :lol:

:lol: I'll take it as just the opposite, thanks. :lol:

Your ass looks like two midgets in a wrasslin' match, Willow? :lol:

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

I bet your anaconda is the only thing that would agree to live with a DUmmie like you. or is it ewe? :eusa_hand:

you used "shear" instead of "sheer" and you are calling someone a "moron" now that's truly "rich". :cuckoo:

I misspelled a word and you're going on and on about it, that's what makes you a moron. Noone sober or grown would really give three shits.

Further, if your spelling is anything like your uh....ass situation, then I'm guessing you can't spell every word properly either so how's about a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up? Cookie on the side?

Dumps like a truck, truck truck,......thighs like what, what what

you will just have to take my word for it, her's is the fattest azz. :lol:

I bet your anaconda is the only thing that would agree to live with a DUmmie like you. or is it ewe? :eusa_hand:

Happily married, to a non fatty. You can actually find her picture, and mine, because we weren't askurred to post them.

Happily married, to a non fatty. You can actually find her picture, and mine, because we weren't askurred to post them.

you izz lucky finding someone to live with you and a snake. she never gets mixed up does she?

I misspelled a word and you're going on and on about it, that's what makes you a moron. Noone sober or grown would really give three shits.

Further, if your spelling is anything like your uh....ass situation, then I'm guessing you can't spell every word properly either so how's about a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up? Cookie on the side?

Dumps like a truck, truck truck,......thighs like what, what what

you didn't just mis spell a word, you used the wrong word and instead of just admitting that you are doing boogey dances to overcome. It's ain't happening dud.

Forum List

Back