Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

More importantly, who cares?

because it makes the guy sound more like Hugo Chavez than the President of the US.....and that is a big deal....

not t mention thin skinned, unprepared and as CK put it "narsacisstic" :lol::lol:

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately, that's what we have in our president. A narcissist. Who else would tell us the sea level would fall (or rise) with him.

You think he's a whiney narcissist now! Just wait until after Nov 2. It's going to get FUNNY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[q

sarah-palin-baby.jpg

Payback's a bitch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So are genetics, apparently.

because it makes the guy sound more like Hugo Chavez than the President of the US.....and that is a big deal....

not t mention thin skinned, unprepared and as CK put it "narsacisstic" :lol::lol:

Unfortunately, that's what we have in our president. A narcissist. Who else would tell us the sea level would fall (or rise) with him.

You think he's a whiney narcissist now! Just wait until after Nov 2. It's going to get FUNNY!

So dissent being patriotic only counts if your a democrat. I guees I will have to remain an insurgent. Being pro small government and a veteran does qualify me for being placed on the terror list. Afterall that is what the head of homeland security put out to local law enforcement agencies.

[q

sarah-palin-baby.jpg

Payback's a bitch!

So it's gonna be ok for me to make a crack now about the Obama kids and the likelihood of them being fat assed, like their Mom or would that be racist? Just trying to get the boundaries to all this. Cuz I keep hearing, particularly from the left, that we should leave the Obama kids alone.... and yet, y'all seem to have a problem implementing that with Palin's kids. Interesting dichotomy.

[q

sarah-palin-baby.jpg

Payback's a bitch!

So it's gonna be ok for me to make a crack now about the Obama kids and the likelihood of them being fat assed, like their Mom or would that be racist? Just trying to get the boundaries to all this. Cuz I keep hearing, particularly from the left, that we should leave the Obama kids alone.... and yet, y'all seem to have a problem implementing that with Palin's kids. Interesting dichotomy.

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

So dissent being patriotic only counts if your a democrat. I guees I will have to remain an insurgent. Being pro small government and a veteran does qualify me for being placed on the terror list. Afterall that is what the head of homeland security put out to local law enforcement agencies.

You are so correct. If you're a Republican it's "destructive" aren't they whiney little bitches though? :eusa_angel:

I didn't know that Michelle Obama was fat, but you just did what you asked if it was hypothetically ok to do, so you're cool with it regardless now.

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

it's called levelling the playing field. If it's okay to mention the Palin genetics it's okay to mention that Michelle has a fat ass.

It's more like, if you find it distasteful to do, don't do it, and don't fucking worry what everyone else is doing.

If you do it, you automatically don't find it distasteful, because "he did it too" is not a real defense of that action.

Personally, I could give a fuck, but I'd say that anyone making fun of someone's appearance should post a self-pic, or shut the fuck up.

It's more like, if you find it distasteful to do, don't do it, and don't fucking worry what everyone else is doing.

If you do it, you automatically don't find it distasteful, because "he did it too" is not a real defense of that action.

Personally, I could give a fuck, but I'd say that anyone making fun of someone's appearance should post a self-pic, or shut the fuck up.

You talking to the asshole that made the snide comment about Mrs. Palin's baby? I'm fucking sure you are. Asswipe.

You talking to the asshole that made the snide comment about Mrs. Palin's baby? I'm fucking sure you are. Asswipe.

If calling me names makes you feel better, have at it. Get creative with it. Hooray

Nolt noticing your sleazy hypocritical azz calling out caringertoit

If calling me names makes you feel better, have at it. Get creative with it. Hooray

It does, I loving shoving your nose in your hypocrisy asswipe.

It does, I loving shoving your nose in your hypocrisy asswipe.

You're short of shoving my nose in anything. All you've done is boasted a point at an anonymous screen-name titled "G.T."

Congratulations.

Well, #1. You're definitely correct. I'm as sleazy as they come.

But besides that point, I have no vested interest in calling out (whoever that name is you're trying to say).

I'm here for the shear entertainment of pushing Conservative message-board people's buttons. That wouldn't do anything to serve that purpose, and so I determined that it's a waste of time. It's not that serious, Willow. Don't make me call Mad Martigan.

I said 'fat assed', not 'fat'. Michelle has a big ass.... Personally, I maintain a standard of not joking or making nasty remarks about the children of anyone... including politicians.... It is a pity that so many on the left seem to think a Downs Syndrome child is worthy of being used to ridicule their parent. I find such people to be among the most moronic.... Given the option of spending time with one of them or a Downs Sydrome person, I would take the company of the Downs Syndrome person - they are far more intelligent and worthy of my time.

But besides that point, I have no vested interest in calling out (whoever that name is you're trying to say).

I'm here for the shear entertainment of pushing Conservative message-board people's buttons. That wouldn't do anything to serve that purpose, and so I determined that it's a waste of time. It's not that serious, Willow. Don't make me call Mad Martigan.

Can you explain the difference in "shear" and "sheer" ? :lol::lol::lol:

one shear's sheep out of sheer necessity. You son have been sheared. :lol:

I shear sheep for the sheer fun of it.:eusa_whistle:

A spelling Nazi is the purest form of flattery? I don't know how to partake in your gayness. Clue me in.

I said 'fat assed', not 'fat'. Michelle has a big ass.... Personally, I maintain a standard of not joking or making nasty remarks about the children of anyone... including politicians.... It is a pity that so many on the left seem to think a Downs Syndrome child is worthy of being used to ridicule their parent. I find such people to be among the most moronic.... Given the option of spending time with one of them or a Downs Sydrome person, I would take the company of the Downs Syndrome person - they are far more intelligent and worthy of my time.

A lotta dudes prefer a bigger ass, :shock:

A spelling Nazi is the purest form of flattery? I don't know how to partake in your gayness. Clue me in.

Twas much more than a spelling error since the "a" and the "e" are not close to each other, pure and simply you didn't know the difference. but nice try anyway bud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPJLjopO-wM&feature=related]YouTube - Animal Sounds in Hindi - Sheep[/ame]

Forum List

Back