Obama gets a dose of his own racial medicine !!

I hope that anchor woman wakes up one morning to find her 401K completely evaporated by some old white guy who completely screw her retirement. Oh, wait... She will. And by that old white guy she loves so much too.

Any race can be a thug as a thug is a action someone takes. This councilman is a fucking idiot.

I hope his house gets burnt to the ground by the thugs he loves so much.
it just goes to show that bastards like him can find racism when there is none present !! pretty soon chocolate cake will be racist........especially if the person eating it is white !

Any race can be a thug as a thug is a action someone takes. This councilman is a fucking idiot.

it just goes to show that bastards like him can find racism when there is none present !! pretty soon chocolate cake will be racist........especially if the person eating it is white !
I am racist about white cake, I just don't like it...same with vanilla ice cream...

I am racist about white cake, I just don't like it...same with vanilla ice cream...
oh no ! I think that your problem is a serious medical condition ! if you don't like vanilla ice cream you should seek medical attention immediately !

oh no ! I think that your problem is a serious medical condition ! if you don't like vanilla ice cream you should seek medical attention immediately !
Chocolate syrup takes care of that problem.

Or at least a psychologist...

Forum List

Back