Obama Gives USSC The Middle Finger: 'Most Illegals Will Still Not Be Deported!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Obama said most illegal immigrants still won’t be deported, even after the Supreme Court’s tie ruling Thursday upheld an injunction on his broader deportation amnesty.

Mr. Obama rushed to assure illegal immigrants with ties to the U.S. that they are “low priorities,” even though they will not be able to get the work permits and taxpayer benefits his “deferred action” program had promised."

-------
Once again Obama 'rushes' to openly declare he has no intention of following the Constitution, the Rule of law, and / or even what the USSC has mandated. He, as always and has repeatedly done before, will simply ignore the courts and do whatever the hell he wants to do.

Justifying his decision to ignore the USSC:
"Speaking less than two hours after the court’s ruling, Mr. Obama said it “takes us further from the country we aspire to be,” and delays a solution to a broken system that has allowed an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants to arrive and settle here."
- The USSC's decision takes HIM further from what HE wants this nation to be...

"The president also challenged voters to punish those who want stricter enforcement of immigration laws. “Now we’ve got a choice about who we’re going to be as a country, what we’re going to teach our kids, and how we want to be represented in Congress and the White House,” Mr. Obama said at the White House."
-- We have a choice: Obey the Constitution, the Rule of law, and the USSC's decision, OR continue to Violate the Constitution, violate the Rule of law, and Ignore the USSC's decision/out-come....Obama chooses the latter...and wants to teach our kids that doing so is OK!

:wtf:

This jackass should have been Impeached so long ago.

Obama: Most illegals still won’t be deported

"President Obama said most illegal immigrants still won’t be deported, even after the Supreme Court’s tie ruling Thursday upheld an injunction on his broader deportation amnesty.

Mr. Obama rushed to assure illegal immigrants with ties to the U.S. that they are “low priorities,” even though they will not be able to get the work permits and taxpayer benefits his “deferred action” program had promised."

-------
Once again Obama 'rushes' to openly declare he has no intention of following the Constitution, the Rule of law, and / or even what the USSC has mandated. He, as always and has repeatedly done before, will simply ignore the courts and do whatever the hell he wants to do.

"Speaking less than two hours after the court’s ruling, Mr. Obama said it “takes us further from the country we aspire to be,” and delays a solution to a broken system that has allowed an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants to arrive and settle here."

"The president also challenged voters to punish those who want stricter enforcement of immigration laws. “Now we’ve got a choice about who we’re going to be as a country, what we’re going to teach our kids, and how we want to be represented in Congress and the White House,” Mr. Obama said at the White House."
-- We have a choice: Obey the Constitution, the Rule of law, and the USSC's decision, OR continue to Violate the Constitution, violate the Rule of law, and Ignore the USSC's decision/out-come....Obama chooses the latter...and wants to teach our kids that doing so is OK!

link or were you too busy drooling?

-------

I hate having to point out the obvious to dumbass liberals.....

Click on the link already at the bottom of my post, dumbmass.

-------

I hate having to point out the obvious to dumbass liberals.....

Click on the link already at the bottom of my post, dumbmass.
oh you mean the tiny one at the bottom that you hoped other posters would overlook and mistake the shit you posted in paranoid reactionary red as your own delusional babble ?
that one.
god damn you're so easy.

-------

That dickhead has always thought himself to be a "King" more than a president.

oh you mean the tiny one at the bottom....
Yes, daws, the link that was there in my post the whole time...the one you missed, ranted about, and then got called out for missing.

Now you are childishly throwing a 'Barry Obama' fit, trying to blame ME because YOU ignorantly missed the link that was there the whole time.

Man up and take some personal responsibility for your own failures, daws!

oh you mean the tiny one at the bottom....
Yes, daws, the link that was there in my post the whole time...the one you missed, ranted about, and then got called out for missing.

Now you are childishly throwing a 'Barry Obama' fit, trying to blame ME because YOU ignorantly missed the linke that was there the whole time.

Man up and take some personal responsibility for your own failures, daws!
nope as always you're dead wrong.
the question remains if you didn't want people to think it was your own work the why did make the link so small?
could your source be any less credible ? I think not.

Are you still bitching about being shamed in front of everyone? That's not my problem. You accused me of not putting a link in my post. The link was there. You admitted the link was there. You ignorantly missed it. You were corrected. Game over - you lose.

I don't even know why I asked you to accept responsibility for your actions. As you continue to demonstrate, it's never gonna happen.

You just continue to rail on and on about how it's not your fault that you missed the link and how it's some other person's fault, Barry...er, I mean, daws. I'll just ignore you and laugh at you.

Bad Krueuznach Div HDQT 8th AVN

Pathfinder:salute:

Indeed Brother! I was there in the early to middle 70s. Right around the time Bader-Meinhoff started raising hell. Shoot, on some days, Germany was wilder than Viet Nam......

here's the kicker .....The Washington Times is a newspaper owned by Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church, through its company News World Communications. The paper was first published on May 17, 1982. [1]

So, what's your point? A "Moonie" owns the paper. I'll give them a quarter next time I'm in the airport...
do you even know what credibility means,?

Well, let's see....we are lied to by every major newspaper in the country. We are lied to everyday by CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN.

I think, more importantly, do YOU know what "credibility" is?

Well if we are going to deport millions of people then we had better start hiring about a hundred thousand or so new government workers to even begin the job...

Are you still bitching about being shamed in front of everyone. That's not my problem. You accused me of not putting a link in my post. The link was there. You ignorantly missed it. You were corrected. You admitted the link was there. Game over - you lose.

I don't even know why I asked you to accept responsibility for your actions. As you continue to demonstrate, it's never gonna happen.

You just continue to rail on and on about how it's not your fault that you missed the link and how it's some other person's fault, Barry...er, I mean daws. I'll just ignore you and laugh at you.
the only poster yammering on about a nonexistence win or being shamed { whatever that's supposed to mean} is as always you.

Well if we are going to deport millions of people then we had better start hiring about a hundred thousand or so new government workers to even begin the job...

Why? That's what "government subsidized" airlines are for.

Forum List

Back