Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

Why Joe, instead we have a number of people crossing the border taking American jobs away from them from ground level on up equal to the number of abortions your party is pushing. You mad?

No, I'm slightly amused how you RUBES get fooled on that one, too.

Ummmm. who is hiring those people crossing the border so they don't have to pay an American a fair wage.

I'll give you a hint.

"I can't have illegals here! I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" - Mitt Romney.

But they get you Rubes all upset about that.. or they did for a while. And you guys let yourselves get played.

But now Jan Brewer and Crazy Sherrif Joe have been stuck in the attic like insane uncles, and the "Gang of Eight" are trying to legalize them all. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Get a grip, Joe.

I do.

I understand exactly what the problems are, and who is being fooled to keep them going.

You could end illegal immigration in five minutes.

Simply announce the following.

1) If we catch you repeatedly hiring illegals, the government will confiscate your business for no compensation.

2) Set up a 1-800 number for your employees to drop a dime on you if you do. If they're right, they get part of the proceeds.

Won't be one gainfully employed illegal in the country the day after that.

Joe doesn't care about babies,women or animals. Makes you wonder what it is he actually does care about.:eusa_shhh:

I care about working people.
I care that we concentrate on what is good for America, not what is good for multi-national corporations.
And I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do.
Religious Rubes?

Take it to the religious boards, Joe. This is the politics board, and the verbiage "I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do" is shorthand for patronization of other people based on their religion. That is discouraged in the First Amendment, and so is politicization of other people's beliefs.

I'm not "patronizing" you for a minute.

I'm outright calling you stupid.

Because you keep voting against your own economic interests on the hope that someone will impose your morality on those people.

I care that we concentrate on what is good for America, not what is good for multi-national corporations.
Religious Rubes?

Take it to the religious boards, Joe. This is the politics board, and the verbiage "I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do" is shorthand for patronization of other people based on their religion. That is discouraged in the First Amendment, and so is politicization of other people's beliefs.

Because you keep voting against your own economic interests on the hope that someone will impose your morality on those people.

naaa, telling someone they vote against their OWN economic interest isn't "patronizing" them

you do nothing but patronize...why the let you do it is beyond me

Last edited:
Religious Rubes?

Blowing a bomb up in the middle of civilians on purpose is immoral. Is your point to abolish THAT KIND of immorality, or do you just want some pet rock immoralities quelled?

It's not stupid to request that you make a point that may be applied across the board.

And calling someone else stupid on a message board is the height of patronization, btw.

Religious Rubes?

naaa, telling someone they vote against their OWN economic interest isn't "pardoning" them

you do nothing but patronize...why the let you do it is beyond me

Probably for the same reason they let you post despite your inability to write a coherent sentence....

[

Blowing a bomb up in the middle of civilians on purpose is immoral. Is your point to abolish THAT KIND of immorality, or do you just want some pet rock immoralities quelled?

It's not stupid to request that you make a point that may be applied across the board.

And calling someone else stupid on a message board is the height of patronization, btw.

Actually- no. Not even sure where you are going with the whole bomb thing. I think blowing up a bomb because you don't like a war or because you think someone might take your guns or your magic sky pixie says so is always wrong.

So, yeah, I do apply that across the board, whether it be Ayers or Tsaranev or Eric Rudolf or Timothy McVeigh.

[

Actually- no. Not even sure where you are going with the whole bomb thing. I think blowing up a bomb because you don't like a war or because you think someone might take your guns or your magic sky pixie says so is always wrong.

So, yeah, I do apply that across the board, whether it be Ayers or Tsaranev or Eric Rudolf or Timothy McVeigh.
Based on what principle, please. Be specific.

Based on what principle, please. Be specific.

That you are injuring people and damaging property.

And before you try to pretzel twist this, no, fetuses aren't people. So abortion isn't "immoral".

Well, you are getting closer.

Not quite there.

Make it simple for you.

Abortion will never, ever be outlawed.

If the "REagan Revolution" was the anti-abortion crowd teaming up with the wealthy so they both got something they wanted, and abortion is still legal but the wealthy got their tax cuts the rest of us are still paying for...

Who got the shit end of that stick?

:cuckoo: You're delusional and live in an alternate universe. Like most liberals, you're a joke. Even worst you're a bigoted liberal... The worst kind of scum

Here's the universe I lived in, that you can't refute.

In the universe I lived in Ronnie Raygun got elected in 1980. The first thing he did was Cut taxes for rich douchebags. The second thing he did was appoint Sandra Day OConner to the Supreme Court. Sandra Day consistantly voted to uphold Roe v. Wade. Then he appointed Anthony Kennedy. Kennedy has consistantly voted to uphold Roe. Then Bush appointed David Souter. Souter consistantly voted to uphold Roe.

NOt withstanding that they also appointed Scalia and Uncle Thomas, a couple of mouth-breathers who think spooge should have human rights, the fact is, the three pro-choice justices appointed by these guys maintained a 5-4 majority that allowed Roe to survive the 1980's and 1990's.

Also, you religious Derpa-Derps didn't get Creationism into the schools. Gays are getting more and more rights, they can now marry in 10 states. No Prayer in Schools. In short, you guys haven't gotten shit for what you voted for.

On the other hand, the wealthy got their tax cuts. They got their "at will employment" laws. They got free trade treaties. They got "right to work". In short, they got every oppurtunity to stick it to all the working Joes and Janes out there.

And the working Joes who voted for these fools because they were right with Jay-a-zus kind of deserve it, but the rest of us didn't.

You just confirmed my post, however this isn't the thread for it. Start on if you like.

:cuckoo: You're delusional and live in an alternate universe. Like most liberals, you're a joke. Even worst you're a bigoted liberal... The worst kind of scum

Here's the universe I lived in, that you can't refute.

In the universe I lived in Ronnie Raygun got elected in 1980. The first thing he did was Cut taxes for rich douchebags. The second thing he did was appoint Sandra Day OConner to the Supreme Court. Sandra Day consistantly voted to uphold Roe v. Wade. Then he appointed Anthony Kennedy. Kennedy has consistantly voted to uphold Roe. Then Bush appointed David Souter. Souter consistantly voted to uphold Roe.

NOt withstanding that they also appointed Scalia and Uncle Thomas, a couple of mouth-breathers who think spooge should have human rights, the fact is, the three pro-choice justices appointed by these guys maintained a 5-4 majority that allowed Roe to survive the 1980's and 1990's.

Also, you religious Derpa-Derps didn't get Creationism into the schools. Gays are getting more and more rights, they can now marry in 10 states. No Prayer in Schools. In short, you guys haven't gotten shit for what you voted for.

On the other hand, the wealthy got their tax cuts. They got their "at will employment" laws. They got free trade treaties. They got "right to work". In short, they got every oppurtunity to stick it to all the working Joes and Janes out there.

And the working Joes who voted for these fools because they were right with Jay-a-zus kind of deserve it, but the rest of us didn't.

You just confirmed my post, however this isn't the thread for it. Start on if you like.

Why, you would be unable to refute it in that thread, either.

Sorry, man, I'm being totally on point. You guys let your misogyny and religious stupidity work against your own economic interests, and most of you are too dumb to realize it.

And honestly, they fooled me for years before I figured it out.

Pregnancy sets in motion many processes within a woman's body.
Those processes are evident for one and only one reason.
Abortion interrupts that process.
And that is a violation of process. Due process.

The pre-born have due process. But they have no legal voice to assure that due process, thanks to Roe et al.

And now.... you know the rest of the story.

Good DAY!

Yes, thankfully, we don't have thousansd of people who were raised by people who thought they fucked up their lives...

u mad?

And this is how you view humanity's progeny... a fuck up?
An inconvenience? A big whoopsie?

I have two happy healthy survivors of your inconvenient non-truth. They were afforded lives. Your solution is a final solution.

The pre-born have due process. But they have no legal voice to assure that due process, thanks to Roe et al.

Good DAY!

Yes, thankfully, we don't have thousansd of people who were raised by people who thought they fucked up their lives...

u mad?

I have two happy healthy survivors of your inconvenient non-truth. They were afforded lives. Your solution is a final solution.

Don't worry. Joe isn't really Pro-Abortion. He's just Anti-Republican. Right and wrong don't matter to him.

Good DAY!

u mad?

No, mine is a practical solution.

I don't get involved in stuff that isnt' any my my business and neither should you.

[

Don't worry. Joe isn't really Pro-Abortion. He's just Anti-Republican. Right and wrong don't matter to him.

Again, you're half right. I am neither pro nor anti abortion. I think that women are going to make that decision for themselves, and lacking a uterus, I really shouldn't get involved.

But the Republican Party has gotten very good at getting you upset about it while the real shennanigans are going on when they ship your nice middle class lifestyle to China.

Forum List

Back