Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

Thank you for pointing out why I hate religion and religous people.

I couldn't have pointed this shit out better if I tried.

Do you feel this way about Muslims? Jews? Buddhists? Confucians?

Is that supposed to be an argument? "I hate religious people"? You are nothing but a bigot Joe. You cannot stand it when someone turns the tables on you. I thank God you are not in any position of power, because it would be a truly sad day in this world when a man would be not able to freely practice his faith without reprisal.

You confirm every Christian's horror that the government, and people like you have set out to marginalize those religious, and their faith. Thank you very much, for confirming that amongst the mantras of the left "we are tolerant", that your kind are the least tolerant of them all.

Oh boy, I'm having such a field day with this. Keep exposing the liberal belief for what it really is, Joe.

You religious assholes are the ones who've burned witches, tortured heretics, started religious wars and went around killing each other for centuries over whether Jesus was made of stale wafers or not.

It will be a TRULY WONDERFUL day when people overcome their fear of death and stop believing in bronze age fairy tales and make decisions based on reason and science.

And don't do absurd things like insisting a woman needs to have her rapists baby because that's the will of an imaginary sky pixie.

This is why I support abortion rights. It shows teh religious how completely irrelvent they are..

Heh, heh, heh....

Oh, now you're ranting. That can't be good. Why so defensive? Oh man, now you've run out of arguments, and have resorted to the name calling all other liberals use in desperation. Oh dear.

Tell you what you can do. Grow a pair. After that, read the First Amendment, then when you're finished, attempt to repress one of us "religious assholes" rights to practice our faith. Watch as you get sued into the stone age. Because as long as we draw breath, we will be a scourge to your hatred Joe. A menace to your animosity. A remedy for your ill will.

You lose.

Last edited:
I do read the bible as a whole. And I read it objectively.

Like I said, those who read and refuse to understand, will read and never understand.

Like Mark Twain said, it's not the parts of the bible that I don't understand that trouble me.

It's the parts I understand perfectly well.

The God of the Old Testament is a cruel, capricious sky pixie who murders his children for the most petty of reasons.

The God of the New Testament is a drama queen.

Neither one of them is worthy anything but my contempt and scorn.

You're funny. If you don't understand parts of the Bible, you don't understand it at all. You forget God's acts of mercy. Which apparently tells me you know far less about the Bible than you claim to.

Last edited:
Oh, now you're ranting. That can't be good. Why so defensive? Oh man, now you've run out of arguments, and have resorted to the name calling all other liberals use in desperation. Oh dear.

Tell you what you can do. Grow a pair. After that, read the First Amendment, then when you're finished, attempt to repress one of us "religious assholes" rights to practice our faith. Watch as you get sued into the stone age. Because as long as we draw breath, we will be a scourge to your hatred Joe. A menace to your animosity. A remedy for your ill will.

You lose.

Guy, I do a great job of repressing you by merely pointing out the evil shit in your bible that you probably didn't know about because your preachers never read those parts to you.

I've spent most of the last 30 years humilating religious people... and never, ever grow tired of it.

Incidently, I have no problem with you practicing your faith. You bring that shit around me after I told you I could care less about it and think it's full of shit, you deserve all the mocking I throw down on you.

Keep that horseshit in your houses and churches, and out of my life, and I'm just fine.

Also keep it out of lady's uteri, because we don't care.

[

You're funny. If you don't understand parts of the Bible, you don't understand it at all. You forget God's acts of mercy. Which apparently tells me you know far less about the Bible than you claim to.

What "Acts of Mercy"..

Let's do a best of.

Kills everyone in teh world in the flood. Everyone.

Kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah... Except for Lot, the "Righteous" man who offered his daughters up for gang rape and then had drunken sex with them himself.

Kills every first born child in Egypt after he had hardened Pharoahs Heart.

Commands his followers to commit genocide against the tribes of Canaan.

Kills poor Uzzah for trying to keep the Ark from falling off a cart.

Kills the baby of David because David had sinned.

Kills 70,000 Israelites because David did a Census on God or Satan's orders.

Kills 42 children by bear because they mocked a Prophet's bald head. (God's not just the hair club president, he's also a client!)

In short, the God of the Old Testament is cruel nature as understood by assholes who didn't know where the sun went at night.

You felt the need to post that stupidity? 2000 years ago:cuckoo:

You just proved the point even further. Using a book of parables, allegories and fables to base your stance on abortion IS pretty stupid.

I never defend my position based on religion. My position is based on common decency and morality. People should speak for those babies who are unable to speak for themselves

totally agree. my beliefs on the subject are totaly based on what my gut tells me.

Well, if there is a god, I sincerely doubt he would "bless" Planned Parenthood.

Why wouldn't he?

Frankly, looking at the Bible, you get wonderful verses like this.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.
-- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

At the time the man Jesus was alleged to have walked the earth, it was common practice to leave deformed babies out in the elements to die. Funny that the bible never mentions that atrocity.

they also threw people to the lions, crucified them, made a practice of completely wiping out their enemies so they didn't have to fight them again. should we go back to all of the barbaric atrocities we have manged to do away with in a civilized society?

[

What "Acts of Mercy"..

Let's do a best of.

Kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah... Except for Lot, the "Righteous" man who offered his daughters up for gang rape and then had drunken sex with them himself.

Kills 42 children by bear because they mocked a Prophet's bald head. (God's not just the hair club president, he's also a client!)

In short, the God of the Old Testament is cruel nature as understood by assholes who didn't know where the sun went at night.

A. The natural creation and daily providence proves God’s tender mercies over all (Job 37:11-13).

B. God’s law contained many provisions to protect the helpless with mercy (Ex 22:22-27; Deut 22:6-7).

C. When God revealed His glory to Moses, he heard plainly of God’s great mercy (Exodus 34:6-7).

D. Jonah was so convinced of God’s mercy that he knew God would forgive Nineveh (Jonah 4:2).

E. There are many, many practical examples throughout the Bible of God’s mercy to men and women.

1. There are examples of natural mercy and kindness shown toward those in desperate need.

2. They include Adam (Gen 2:18), Noah (Gen 6:8), Hagar (Gen 16:1-16), Lot (Gen 19:16), Isaac (Gen 24:67), Jacob (Gen 45:26-28), Joseph (Gen 39:1-4, 21), Ruth (Ruth 2:3), Hannah (I Sam 1:19; 2:21), Esther (Esth 2:5-18), Daniel (Dan 2:9), Elizabeth (Luke 1:5-17),the widow of Nain (Luke 7:11-15), Bartimaeus (Luke 18:35-43), a Canaanite woman (Matt 15:22-28), and others.

3. There are examples of spiritual forgiveness and mercy given to great sinners.

4. Some of these are Ahab (I Kgs 21:29), David (II Sam 12:1-13), Manasseh (II Chron 33:13), a sinful woman (Luke 7:36-50), Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10), the woman taken in adultery (John 8:1-11), and Paul (I Tim 1:12-16), among many others.

F. The sending of Jesus Christ to die for our sins was great mercy of our God (Luke 1:78; Jude 1:21).

1. The sure mercies of David are God’s merciful promises to Him of a glorious Son (Acts 13:34).

2. Eternal salvation is so much of God’s mercy that we are called the vessels of mercy (Rom 9:23).

3. We are born again by the abundant mercy of our glorious God.(Eph 2:4; Titus 3:5; I Peter 1:3)

4. The conversion of Gentiles involves the mercy of God in Christ Jesus as well (Romans 15:9)

In short, you are nothing but a two bit wannabe theologian.

Last edited:
[

they also threw people to the lions, crucified them, made a practice of completely wiping out their enemies so they didn't have to fight them again. should we go back to all of the barbaric atrocities we have manged to do away with in a civilized society?

Except we didn't get rid of any of those barbarisms because of the bible.

We got rid of them because WE grew up as a people.

[

You call aborting 50 million CHILDREN since Abortion became legal, growing up?

figures

[

What "Acts of Mercy"..

Let's do a best of.

A. The natural creation and daily ....)

In short, you are nothing but a two bit wannabe theologian.

Well, a "professional" theologian can cut and paste a bunch of verses, I guess.

But-

Let's take an easy one. God kills the baby of David and Bathsheba because David sent Urriah the Hittite off to get killed in battle so he wouldn't find out David was banging his wife.

And God decided that the appropriate punishment was to kill Dave's baby.

What did the Baby do wrong?

You see, this has always been the problem I have when I point out any cruelty in the thankfully not true stories in the bible. If God is good, why does he act so cruelly and capriciously.

And all the verses in the universe don't take away from there is no good reason.

The bible was written by Bronze Age savages who were victimized by nature. Where the infant mortality rate was so high they didn't even count one-month old babies in the census because they had a low chance of surviving.

Today we have NICU's and pediatrics and anti-biotics and ultrasounds, so we don't need to have women have six babies so maybe one survives into adulthood. In short, our science has made these traditions unnecessary.

[

figures

Fetuses aren't children. And we've been doing abortions since Roman times...

figures

you all keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night...
that is makes you people so sick...We might as well go back to throwing people to the lions..You abortion supporters would probably be in the front row to watch

Last edited:

figures

that is makes you people so sick...We might as well go back to throwing people to the lions..You abortion supporters would probably be in the front row to watch

Christians being thrown to lions was a myth... Which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.

But fetuses aren't people. Even the bible says so.

Christians being thrown to lions was a myth... Which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.

yeah sure fetuses aren't people with you sick abortion loving people..
you all care more for animals

Naw, I don't care that much about animals.

Fetuses aren't people because they can't live outside the womb.

And even the bible didn't see them as people. Pregnant women were executed if they committed crimes such as pcking up sticks on the sabbath or not being virgins on their wedding nights or worshipping the wrong sky pixie and the Bible writing folks didn't care if there were fetuses inside of them.

Now, I used to buy into the secular argument that since a fetus feels pain, abortion might be wrong for that reason.

But then I realized Republicans aren't the least bit interested in outlawing abortion. They just want to keep stupid RUBES like you and Temple voting against your own economic interests.

There are ways to reduce the number of abortions- but they are all liberal things- Wealth redistrivution, sex education, free medical care.

The Republicans are more concerned about the rich having dressage ponies than poor people's fetuses.

"I'm not concerned about the very poor"- Mitt ROmney- Rich Republican Douchebag Loser.

Naw, I don't care that much about animals.

Fetuses aren't people because they can't live outside the womb.

And even the bible didn't see them as people. Pregnant women were executed if they committed crimes such as pcking up sticks on the sabbath or not being virgins on their wedding nights or worshipping the wrong sky pixie and the Bible writing folks didn't care if there were fetuses inside of them.

Now, I used to buy into the secular argument that since a fetus feels pain, abortion might be wrong for that reason.

But then I realized Republicans aren't the least bit interested in outlawing abortion. They just want to keep stupid RUBES like you and Temple voting against your own economic interests.

There are ways to reduce the number of abortions- but they are all liberal things- Wealth redistrivution, sex education, free medical care.

The Republicans are more concerned about the rich having dressage ponies than poor people's fetuses.

"I'm not concerned about the very poor"- Mitt ROmney- Rich Republican Douchebag Loser.

So let me see if I got this straight. You don't care if abortion is right or wrong you just care about opposing Republicans and anything they support.

[

So let me see if I got this straight. You don't care if abortion is right or wrong you just care about opposing Republicans and anything they support.

Well, you are getting closer.

Not quite there.

Make it simple for you.

Abortion will never, ever be outlawed.

If the "REagan Revolution" was the anti-abortion crowd teaming up with the wealthy so they both got something they wanted, and abortion is still legal but the wealthy got their tax cuts the rest of us are still paying for...

Who got the shit end of that stick?

[

Well, you are getting closer.

Not quite there.

Make it simple for you.

Abortion will never, ever be outlawed.

If the "REagan Revolution" was the anti-abortion crowd teaming up with the wealthy so they both got something they wanted, and abortion is still legal but the wealthy got their tax cuts the rest of us are still paying for...

Who got the shit end of that stick?

:cuckoo: You're delusional and live in an alternate universe. Like most liberals, you're a joke. Even worst you're a bigoted liberal... The worst kind of scum

Pregnancy sets in motion many processes within a woman's body.
Those processes are evident for one and only one reason.
Abortion interrupts that process.
And that is a violation of process. Due process.

The pre-born have due process. But they have no legal voice to assure that due process, thanks to Roe et al.

And now.... you know the rest of the story.

Good DAY!

Forum List

Back