Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

Fetuses are not children. If you don't mind we're going to use the definitions that the rest of the world uses. If you wanna make up your own language, fine, just don't expect anyone else to understand.

child
/CHīld/
Noun
A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority.
A son or daughter of any age.

↑ doesn't say anything about breathing or birth. ↑
Wait toddlers aren fully developed.......ooops I guess it's just another stage in human micro evolution.....I wonder where it starts......

Toddlers are already born, you nitwit. Flawed reasoning.

How's that using the definitions of the rest of the world going for you? Seems the rest of the world acknowledges that a child is a child before birth.

Well, no, they really don't.

Most of the rest of the world isn't having shit fits about abortion. This is the only major country where this is an issue.

You most certainly are. Don't I see you almost all the time posting on an abortion related thread? Joe?

:eusa_whistle:

You can tell when the Anti-Choice Rubes are losign an argument.

Their fonts get bigger, but they say less.

Here's the only definition that counts.

A pregnancy a woman wants- A baby.

A pregnancy a woman doesn't want- That problem I need to take care of.

That is how ALL women see this problem. Even Christian, Conservative and Republican women.

How's that using the definitions of the rest of the world going for you? Seems the rest of the world acknowledges that a child is a child before birth.

Well, no, they really don't.

Most of the rest of the world isn't having shit fits about abortion. This is the only major country where this is an issue.

You most certainly are. Don't I see you almost all the time posting on an abortion related thread? Joe?

:eusa_whistle:

The only reason I get upset is because you RUBES have helped the rich destroy my nice, middle class lifestyle on the hope that some day, you might get to force a woman to have a baby she doesn't want.

Again, this is a RUBE issue. 40 years since Roe v. Wade was passed by Republicans, for 40 years, Republicans on the Supreme Court have upheld it, and you keep going in there, voting for them, and then wondering why you can't get a good paying job because they all got shipped to China.

Man, are you a dumb fuck or what?

They are human. They just aren't persons. Persons breath air.

942823_10151331520665927_766760845_n.png

Fetuses are not children. If you don't mind we're going to use the definitions that the rest of the world uses. If you wanna make up your own language, fine, just don't expect anyone else to understand.

The Founder of Planned Parenthood thought that black fetuses weren't even human

The Founder of Planned Parenthood thought that black fetuses weren't even human

Big surprise, there!

The present day supporters of unrestricted abortions and supporters of killing a live baby who managed to survive their murderous attack on humanity don't give shit if it's a black baby or a white baby or a Hispanic baby or an Indian baby, as long as it is ABORTED.

They look at their shining example of THE champion of infanticide, Barack Hussain Obama.

Well, if there is a god, I sincerely doubt he would "bless" Planned Parenthood.

Why wouldn't he?

Frankly, looking at the Bible, you get wonderful verses like this.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.
-- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

Why wouldn't he?

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

You can quote all the bible versus you like, but I really doubt a "god" would celebrate or bless the destruction of his created beings, especially the helpless innocent ones.

Why wouldn't he?

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. [/I]-- Psalm 137:9"

^^ You do realize that this Psalm references a vision where the destruction of Babylon occurs due to war...right? The happy takers are the enemy soldiers.

I love it when idiots like you take bible verses out of context to try to make "points" of some kind lol :cuckoo:

no need to even read the rest of that wall of words...:eusa_hand:

You can quote all the bible versus you like, but I really doubt a "god" would celebrate or bless the destruction of his created beings, especially the helpless innocent ones.

Why wouldn't he?

Everything Dies, and if there is a God, everything he creates is going to die eventually, from the microbe that lives a few hours to the mighty redwood that lives for centuries.

In fact, the entire of nature of nature is destruction.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. [/I]-- Psalm 137:9"

^^ You do realize that this Psalm references a vision where the destruction of Babylon occurs due to war...right? The happy takers are the enemy soldiers.

I love it when idiots like you take bible verses out of context to try to make "points" of some kind lol :cuckoo:

Yeah, because, frankly, you "Christians" are usually pretty fucking ignorant of what is in your own bible.

But I have to ask the question. If God is so into the babies, why is his Psalm writer getting his jollies thinking about committing infanticide against Babylonian Children? The children didn't do anything wrong. Isn't this the argument you nutters use when trying to insist a rape baby is a "gift from God"?

The fact is, the Bible is full of all sorts of bloodthirsty stuff against fetuses and babies, and God is totally cool with that.

We can talk about how God lifted his blessings from Saul because Saul didn't killl ALL of the Amalekites.

We can talk about how God killed David and Bathsheba's baby to teach David a lesson.

Maybe you guys need to re-edit the bible to take out all the parts that make you look stupid. It would probably only be about three pages and still won't say that much about abortion.

Yeah, because, frankly, you "Christians" are usually pretty fucking ignorant of what is in your own bible.

But I have to ask the question. If God is so into the babies, why is his Psalm writer getting his jollies thinking about committing infanticide against Babylonian Children? The children didn't do anything wrong. Isn't this the argument you nutters use when trying to insist a rape baby is a "gift from God"?

The fact is, the Bible is full of all sorts of bloodthirsty stuff against fetuses and babies, and God is totally cool with that.

We can talk about how God lifted his blessings from Saul because Saul didn't killl ALL of the Amalekites.

We can talk about how God killed David and Bathsheba's baby to teach David a lesson.

Maybe you guys need to re-edit the bible to take out all the parts that make you look stupid. It would probably only be about three pages and still won't say that much about abortion.

Why does the bible talk about the people who get their jollies killing babies? Maybe they are fore warning people about you pro abortion nitwits...and the "jollies" you get defending infanticide. :eusa_whistle:

Duh...

Why wouldn't he?

At the time the man Jesus was alleged to have walked the earth, it was common practice to leave deformed babies out in the elements to die. Funny that the bible never mentions that atrocity.

Why wouldn't he?

At the time the man Jesus was alleged to have walked the earth, it was common practice to leave deformed babies out in the elements to die. Funny that the bible never mentions that atrocity.

You felt the need to post that stupidity? 2000 years ago:cuckoo:

Why wouldn't he?

Everything Dies, and if there is a God, everything he creates is going to die eventually, from the microbe that lives a few hours to the mighty redwood that lives for centuries.

In fact, the entire of nature of nature is destruction.

The Nature of Nature is cycles, death and destruction is a part of that, so is corruption. Rebirth and Life are also a part of Nature. From Scripture, even from Conscience we bear witness, at least some of us, that the sacrifice of our Babies to whatever Deity is frowned upon. The mass sacrifice of the unborn, for the convenience of the State is a pretty pathetic thing to be boasting about. Creating the misconception that the Pro Life movement is Anti Women's Rights, even against Women's Interest and Welfare is pretty absurd. Some of the strongest Advocates for Pro-Life are Women. Some of the strongest Advocates on this Site that are Pro-Life are Women. Why is it that you fail to see that? Is it that your head is stuffed so far up the Ass of the Mass Abortion Movement that you just don't know up from down any more, or is it just of the end justifying the means, when ever you want your way? $$$$$$$$$$ Never enough, never satisfied.

Why wouldn't he?

You felt the need to post that stupidity? 2000 years ago:cuckoo:

You just proved the point even further. Using a book of parables, allegories and fables to base your stance on abortion IS pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back