Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

you all keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night...
that is makes you people so sick...We might as well go back to throwing people to the lions..You abortion supporters would probably be in the front row to watch

Christians being thrown to lions was a myth... Which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.

But fetuses aren't people. Even the bible says so.

yeah sure fetuses aren't people with you sick abortion loving people..
you all care more for animals

Joe doesn't care about babies,women or animals. Makes you wonder what it is he actually does care about.:eusa_shhh:

Christians being thrown to lions was a myth... Which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.

Joe doesn't care about babies,women or animals. Makes you wonder what it is he actually does care about.:eusa_shhh:

He cares about himself..He's got psychological issues as well, there's a lot of hatred in that man

What's with you right wing baby lovers? Bush murdered thousands of babies during his phony Iraq war. You should be screaming for his head on a pike. Obama's a lightweight in comparison.

What's with you right wing baby lovers? Bush murdered thousands of babies during his phony Iraq war. You should be screaming for his head on a pike. Obama's a lightweight in comparison.

Can you give us the numbers? how many babies Bush killed and how many Obama has killed with his continued WARS? thanks

idiot

[

So let me see if I got this straight. You don't care if abortion is right or wrong you just care about opposing Republicans and anything they support.

Well, you are getting closer.

Not quite there.

Make it simple for you.

Abortion will never, ever be outlawed.

If the "REagan Revolution" was the anti-abortion crowd teaming up with the wealthy so they both got something they wanted, and abortion is still legal but the wealthy got their tax cuts the rest of us are still paying for...

Who got the shit end of that stick?

:cuckoo: You're delusional and live in an alternate universe. Like most liberals, you're a joke. Even worst you're a bigoted liberal... The worst kind of scum

Here's the universe I lived in, that you can't refute.

In the universe I lived in Ronnie Raygun got elected in 1980. The first thing he did was Cut taxes for rich douchebags. The second thing he did was appoint Sandra Day OConner to the Supreme Court. Sandra Day consistantly voted to uphold Roe v. Wade. Then he appointed Anthony Kennedy. Kennedy has consistantly voted to uphold Roe. Then Bush appointed David Souter. Souter consistantly voted to uphold Roe.

NOt withstanding that they also appointed Scalia and Uncle Thomas, a couple of mouth-breathers who think spooge should have human rights, the fact is, the three pro-choice justices appointed by these guys maintained a 5-4 majority that allowed Roe to survive the 1980's and 1990's.

Also, you religious Derpa-Derps didn't get Creationism into the schools. Gays are getting more and more rights, they can now marry in 10 states. No Prayer in Schools. In short, you guys haven't gotten shit for what you voted for.

On the other hand, the wealthy got their tax cuts. They got their "at will employment" laws. They got free trade treaties. They got "right to work". In short, they got every oppurtunity to stick it to all the working Joes and Janes out there.

And the working Joes who voted for these fools because they were right with Jay-a-zus kind of deserve it, but the rest of us didn't.

I care about working people.
I care that we concentrate on what is good for America, not what is good for multi-national corporations.
And I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do.

Pregnancy sets in motion many processes within a woman's body.
Those processes are evident for one and only one reason.
Abortion interrupts that process.
And that is a violation of process. Due process.

The pre-born have due process. But they have no legal voice to assure that due process, thanks to Roe et al.

And now.... you know the rest of the story.

Good DAY!

Yes, thankfully, we don't have thousansd of people who were raised by people who thought they fucked up their lives...

u mad?

I care about working people.
I care that we concentrate on what is good for America, not what is good for multi-national corporations.
And I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do.
Religious Rubes?

Take it to the religious boards, Joe. This is the politics board, and the verbiage "I don't let myself get distracted like you religious Rubes do" is shorthand for patronization of other people based on their religion. That is discouraged in the First Amendment, and so is politicization of other people's beliefs.

The pre-born have due process. But they have no legal voice to assure that due process, thanks to Roe et al.

Good DAY!

Yes, thankfully, we don't have thousansd of people who were raised by people who thought they fucked up their lives...

u mad?
Why Joe, instead we have a number of people crossing the border taking American jobs away from them from ground level on up equal to the number of abortions your party is pushing. You mad?

Good DAY!

u mad?

And hence, an argument dies this day. "U mad?" happens when people fail to make coherent points which would invariably support their side of the debate. Joe, this isn't the leet fanboy club.

Well, if Christians were not thrown to the lions there, the pope would have allowed the edifice to be taken apart by the locals for building materials. That is a fact.

I hope Obama ask God to bless one of his grandchildren that gets aborted through Planned Parenthood and he uses that as a example of how wonderful they are..

he's such a puke

Good DAY!

u mad?
Why Joe, instead we have a number of people crossing the border taking American jobs away from them from ground level on up equal to the number of abortions your party is pushing. You mad?

No, I'm slightly amused how you RUBES get fooled on that one, too.

Ummmm. who is hiring those people crossing the border so they don't have to pay an American a fair wage.

I'll give you a hint.

"I can't have illegals here! I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" - Mitt Romney.

But they get you Rubes all upset about that.. or they did for a while. And you guys let yourselves get played.

But now Jan Brewer and Crazy Sherrif Joe have been stuck in the attic like insane uncles, and the "Gang of Eight" are trying to legalize them all. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well, if Christians were not thrown to the lions there, the pope would have allowed the edifice to be taken apart by the locals for building materials. That is a fact.

Actually, most of it was taken apart. But, yeah, the Pope tried to preserve it for propaganda purposes, but most stories of Marytrdom were myths, some of them pretty silly ones.

u mad?

No, I'm slightly amused how you RUBES get fooled on that one, too.

Ummmm. who is hiring those people crossing the border so they don't have to pay an American a fair wage.

I'll give you a hint.

"I can't have illegals here! I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" - Mitt Romney.

But they get you Rubes all upset about that.. or they did for a while. And you guys let yourselves get played.

But now Jan Brewer and Crazy Sherrif Joe have been stuck in the attic like insane uncles, and the "Gang of Eight" are trying to legalize them all. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Get a grip, Joe.

Good DAY!

u mad?

And hence, an argument dies this day. "U mad?" happens when people fail to make coherent points which would invariably support their side of the debate. Joe, this isn't the leet fanboy club.

No, "u mad" is what you say to people who stamp their feet and get all angry about stuff they can't change.

u mad?

Too fucking bad. Abortion will always be legal in this country. I'm sorry you are such a rube that you've given up your middle class lifestyle, but shit, you are too young to remember what a middle class actually looks like, so you are fine.

Forum List

Back