Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

At the time the man Jesus was alleged to have walked the earth, it was common practice to leave deformed babies out in the elements to die. Funny that the bible never mentions that atrocity.

You felt the need to post that stupidity? 2000 years ago:cuckoo:

You just proved the point even further. Using a book of parables, allegories and fables to base your stance on abortion IS pretty stupid.
Stoning to death to prevent abortions was not exactly a parable or story, sir, but it worked to prevent abortions AND prevent STDs. It was 100% effective, too. :lmao:

Well, if there is a god, I sincerely doubt he would "bless" Planned Parenthood.

Actually, God is an abortionist. Approximately one in five pregnancies end in a miscarriage. A miscarriage is an aborted fetus. If God is all knowing and all powerful, then he is in control of everything, including women’s pregnancies and miscarriages. More than 4 million babies are born in the US each year. That would mean that there are about 800,000 abortions per year that God does just in America. He’s much more into abortion than Planned Parenthood is, and what is worse, he does it to women who don’t want it.

Last edited:
Isn't asking God to Bless evil the very essence of taking the Lord's name in vain?

Why does the bible talk about the people who get their jollies killing babies? Maybe they are fore warning people about you pro abortion nitwits...and the "jollies" you get defending infanticide. :eusa_whistle:

Duh...

here- becasue you are kind of stupid, I'll put it bigger letters for you.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9"

It's in the BIBLE.

The writer is a Hebrew joyfully wanting to see Babylonian Babies (maybe they are Baby-Lonians?) get their heads smashed against the rocks because the Babylonians torn down their magic sky pixies' house (after said Magic Sky Pixie once again abandoned his "Chosen People" to another bunch of heathens who tortured them.)

This is the God you worship and want to use to tell me I shouldn't support a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body.

Last edited:
[

At the time the man Jesus was alleged to have walked the earth, it was common practice to leave deformed babies out in the elements to die. Funny that the bible never mentions that atrocity.

Um, why are you avoiding her point.

The "Exposing of children" was a common practice in ancient times. For eliminating the deformed or to punish a cheating wife.

Not to mention, the bible calls for the stoning of adulterers and women who aren't virgins on their wedding nights. How many fetuses were killed along with their "sinning" mothers?

The problem with you guys is that you try to claim abortion is a sin, and yet you really can't quote a single verse on point on the subject.

[

The Nature of Nature is cycles, death and destruction is a part of that, so is corruption. Rebirth and Life are also a part of Nature. From Scripture, even from Conscience we bear witness, at least some of us, that the sacrifice of our Babies to whatever Deity is frowned upon.

Actually, that's kind of questionable. The daughter of Jephthah is sacrificed because her father made a foolish oath, and God allowed him to go through with the Sacrifice. (Judges 11). God punishes Saul for 1) refusing to kill his son Jonathan for breaking the fast before battle (1 Samuel 14) and refusing to slaughter the Amlekites to the last child (1 Samuel 15)

The mass sacrifice of the unborn, for the convenience of the State is a pretty pathetic thing to be boasting about.

No one is suggesting it should be done for the state. We are saying it should be for the woman's choice. Which, actually, it is no matter what the law is. Women in countries where abortion is outlawed still have abortions.

Creating the misconception that the Pro Life movement is Anti Women's Rights, even against Women's Interest and Welfare is pretty absurd. Some of the strongest Advocates for Pro-Life are Women. Some of the strongest Advocates on this Site that are Pro-Life are Women.

Yeah, I guess I missed what great advocates for women's rights you guys all were when Rush Limbaugh was screaming vile names at Sandra Fluke because she thought her health care should cover her sex organs.

Why is it that you fail to see that? Is it that your head is stuffed so far up the Ass of the Mass Abortion Movement that you just don't know up from down any more, or is it just of the end justifying the means, when ever you want your way? $$$$$$$$$$ Never enough, never satisfied.

No. I just know what is up.

Here's the thing. If you are against abortion, you are RUBE being played by rich people to vote against your own economic interests.

Rich people get their tax cuts, their free trade, their union busting--- and you religous whacks get... well, not a damned thing. This is the point. You vote for these jokers, and they screw you and don't give you what you want.

Now, if you guys were REALLY SERIOUS about abortion being a bad thing - you'd support single payer health care, you'd support PAID family leave, you'd support government sponsored contraception- things that reduce numbers of abortion in every country that's done it.

This is what I figured out, the day my Boss told me he could fire me because he "didn't have to deal with a union", even though he was completely breaking several laws and I had seniority on everyone in that office.

Abortion. Gay Rights. Prayer In School. Guns.

These are all things to keep you Rubes angry and voting against your own economic interests.

I refuse to vote against my own economic interests trying to get a woman to do something that is none of my business from teh get-go.

Another thread for the conservative phonies to express outrage over the loss of life so they can feel good about themselves. If it means raising one penny in taxes on even multi billionaires to have a national health plan to save lives these hypocrites go into full outrage and foaming at the mouth.

Why does the bible talk about the people who get their jollies killing babies? Maybe they are fore warning people about you pro abortion nitwits...and the "jollies" you get defending infanticide. :eusa_whistle:

Duh...

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9"

It's in the FUCKING BIBLE.

The writer is a Hebrew joyfully wanting to see Babylonian Babies (maybe they are Baby-Lonians?) get their heads smashed against the rocks because the Babylonians torn down their magic sky pixies' house (after said Magic Sky Pixie once again abandoned his "Chosen People" to another bunch of heathens who tortured them.)

This is the God you worship and want to use to tell me I shouldn't support a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body.

Actually, the was in reference to Babylon. Nice way to twist The Bible.

Now if you would read the entire chapter Joe, it does not say what you think it says.

Psa 137:1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
Psa 137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
Psa 137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
Psa 137:4 How shall we sing the LORD'S song in a strange land?
Psa 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Psa 137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Psa 137:7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
Psa 137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Psa 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Those who have displaced God's people, who have caused them and their children to suffer, shall be repaid in kind. This was referring to the Babylonian captivity of the Jews. The Jews were being punished by God for not upholding their end of the covenant. So when Assyria fell to the Babylonians, the Jews were exiled from Jerusalem for their disobedience. So after 70 years of exile, the Jews would return, and God would lay waste to Babylon for the actions of Nebuchadnezzar and his predecessors.

Jeremiah 5:11-17 (King James Version)

11For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.

12They have belied the LORD, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:

13And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

14Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

15Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.

16Their quiver is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.

17And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, which thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.

So after the Jews were allowed to return after 70 years exile, God would have the Babylonians punished for their iniquities, as Jeremiah had prophesied.

"And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, says the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations. And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations" (Jer.25:12-13).

Last edited:

Duh...

Now if you would read the entire chapter Joe, it does not say what you think it says.
).

It does. The writer is wanking off at the notion of Baby-lonians being killed.

It says EXACTLY what it sounds like. Showing us the other verses doesn't make it sound the least bit better.

Actually, God is an abortionist. Approximately one in five pregnancies end in a miscarriage. A miscarriage is an aborted fetus. If God is all knowing and all powerful, then he is in control of everything, including women’s pregnancies and miscarriages. More than 4 million babies are born in the US each year. That would mean that there are about 800,000 abortions per year that God does just in America. He’s much more into abortion than Planned Parenthood is, and what is worse, he does it to women who don’t want it.

No, it's not an example of God failing the woman, it's an example of the body failing the woman. It is up to the woman to take care of it, because if she doesn't, there may be unfortunate consequences.

19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

[

No, it's not an example of God failing the woman, it's an example of the body failing the woman. It is up to the woman to take care of it, because if she doesn't, there may be unfortunate consequences.

19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Thank you for pointing out why I hate religion and religous people.

I couldn't have pointed this shit out better if I tried.

).

It does. The writer is wanking off at the notion of Baby-lonians being killed.

It says EXACTLY what it sounds like. Showing us the other verses doesn't make it sound the least bit better.

No. It makes you wrong. It was the will of God for the Jews to return to Palestine after their captivity. You can pick apart the entire Bible for an argument, but you would never read the Bible as a whole. Even if you did, it would hold no worth to you, since you were dead set on rejecting it in the first place. That makes you intellectually dishonest.

[

Do you feel this way about Muslims? Jews? Buddhists? Confucians?

Is that supposed to be an argument? "I hate religious people"? You are nothing but a bigot Joe. You cannot stand it when someone turns the tables on you. I thank God you are not in any position of power, because it would be a truly sad day in this world when a man would be not able to freely practice his faith without reprisal.

(guffaws)

You confirm every Christian's horror that the government, and people like you have set out to marginalize those religious, and their faith. Thank you very much, for confirming that amongst the mantras of the left "we are tolerant", that your kind are the least tolerant of them all.

Oh boy, I'm having such a field day with this. Keep exposing the liberal belief for what it really is, Joe.

Last edited:

You just proved the point even further. Using a book of parables, allegories and fables to base your stance on abortion IS pretty stupid.

I never defend my position based on religion. My position is based on common decency and morality. People should speak for those babies who are unable to speak for themselves

100% of all human life ends in death. I guess that must mean God is the most prolific murderer in history and totally excuses, say, me murdering you, right?

(This post contains a large amount of snark, in case you missed it.)

[

No. It makes you wrong. It was the will of God for the Jews to return to Palestine after their captivity. You can pick apart the entire Bible for an argument, but you would never read the Bible as a whole. Even if you did, it would hold no worth to you, since you were dead set on rejecting it in the first place. That makes you intellectually dishonest.

I do read the bible as a whole. And I read it objectively.

The problem with the bible as a whole is that once you accept there is only one sky pixie, as opposed dozens of them like other peoples believed in, then you have the frustration of why does he allow bad things to happen to you if you are a good person.

What I find laughable about the bible is your omnipotent, omniscient, eternal sky pixie who has a 14 billion year plan for a universe would really spend thousands of years obsessing on one tribe of goat-herding assholes. Oh, wait. Because they were going to set the stage for Jesus. Yeah. That's it. All we need is a bunch of dishonest Gospel Writers to twist prophecy like a pretzel so Jesus somehow fit into it.

Do you know when I started to think the Bible was full of shit? When I was 11, and a nasty old nun talked about how God sent the flood (that never happened) because people were wicked. WHen I asked why God drowned all the babies, the old hag shrieked, "Because they were WIIIIIIIIIIICKED".

To be fair, after another 40 years of talking to Bible thumping jerkwads, I have not heard an explanation that doesn't come off as less retarded.

But a God who drowns every baby in the world has no business telling a woman that she has to carry a fetus to term that she can't afford and doesn't want.

[

Do you feel this way about Muslims? Jews? Buddhists? Confucians?

Is that supposed to be an argument? "I hate religious people"? You are nothing but a bigot Joe. You cannot stand it when someone turns the tables on you. I thank God you are not in any position of power, because it would be a truly sad day in this world when a man would be not able to freely practice his faith without reprisal.

You confirm every Christian's horror that the government, and people like you have set out to marginalize those religious, and their faith. Thank you very much, for confirming that amongst the mantras of the left "we are tolerant", that your kind are the least tolerant of them all.

Oh boy, I'm having such a field day with this. Keep exposing the liberal belief for what it really is, Joe.

You religious assholes are the ones who've burned witches, tortured heretics, started religious wars and went around killing each other for centuries over whether Jesus was made of stale wafers or not.

It will be a TRULY WONDERFUL day when people overcome their fear of death and stop believing in bronze age fairy tales and make decisions based on reason and science.

And don't do absurd things like insisting a woman needs to have her rapists baby because that's the will of an imaginary sky pixie.

This is why I support abortion rights. It shows teh religious how completely irrelvent they are..

Heh, heh, heh....

[

Like I said, those who read and refuse to understand, will read and never understand.

[

Like I said, those who read and refuse to understand, will read and never understand.

Like Mark Twain said, it's not the parts of the bible that I don't understand that trouble me.

It's the parts I understand perfectly well.

The God of the Old Testament is a cruel, carpriou sky pixie who murders his children for the most petty of reasons.

The God of the New TEstament is a drama queen.

Neither one of them is worthy anything but my contempt and scorn.

Forum List

Back