Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

12 week old fetus- a fully intact human life
528345_10151617118163735_1881043586_n.jpg

Sorry, but that fetus is not intact! Its missing its umbilical cord, its placenta, and the woman the placenta is part of. Without those things it dies - just like how without air a person dies. Basic fucking biology.

Last edited:
Abortions are not the deaths of human beings. They are not the killing of "unborn children." They are not children, they are fetuses.

Some fetuses never become human, even after they are born.

Like you, for example.

Aren't you glad your Mom was not anti-life/pro-abortion like you?

This kind of comment only proves that you have no argument except to insult someone. The truth is that pro-choice people are kinder people, more human, not less, than those who are anti-abortion. We care about living human beings. We care about people. You don't. If you are so against abortion, how many children are you supporting, raising, who are unwanted? How many children without parents have you adopted? You are a complete hypocrite. You don't care about anything except a religious concept that causes nothing but suffering for the living.

1.) If the unborn aren't living human beings, then how come they die in an abortion? Unless we're dealing with the undead, you can't kill something which isn't first alive. To say that you care about living human beings while simultaneously saying those same human beings can be killed at the whim of another is rather contradictory.

2.) Your claim that pro-choice people are kinder, more human people is a rather dubious one. Conservatives, who tend to be pro-life, are proven to be more charitable with both their time and money than are liberals, who tend to be pro-choice. That doesn't scream "pro-choicers are better!" to me.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever heard Obama utter the words "God bless our service members" but he does it for a abortion provider..that is HOW FRIGGEN sick the man is

He makes me ILL

I don't think I've ever heard Obama utter the words "God bless our service members" but he does it for a abortion provider..that is HOW FRIGGEN sick the man is

He makes me ILL

Obama says that about our service members all the time..

You are just too full of hate to hear it.

Not sure why the blessings of an imaginary sky pixie are so important to you or him.

They are human. They just aren't persons. Persons breath air.

942823_10151331520665927_766760845_n.png

Fetuses are not children. If you don't mind we're going to use the definitions that the rest of the world uses. If you wanna make up your own language, fine, just don't expect anyone else to understand.

child
/CHīld/
Noun
A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority.
A son or daughter of any age.

↑ doesn't say anything about breathing or birth. ↑

child noun, often attributive \ˈchī(-ə)ld\
plural chil·dren

Definition of CHILD

a : an unborn or recently born person

How's that using the definitions of the rest of the world going for you? Seems the rest of the world acknowledges that a child is a child before birth.

How's that using the definitions of the rest of the world going for you? Seems the rest of the world acknowledges that a child is a child before birth.

Nice link, BTW.

And sorry, but the rest of the world does not use Merriam Webster. That's an American dictionary. The rest of the world using an English dictionary actually published by the English, and they define child in this link:

Definition of child in Oxford Dictionaries (US English) (US)

So does your family hold a full funeral every time there's a miscarriage?

Nice link, BTW.

And sorry, but the rest of the world does not use Merriam Webster. That's an American dictionary. The rest of the world using an English dictionary actually published by the English, and they define child in this link:

Nice to see that your link also does not mention anything about birth or breathing. But please explain how the magic of breathing completely transforms something from a nonperson to a person. Forget for the moment that the reason we need to breathe is because we need oxygen to live and the child in the womb also needs oxygen to live.

We may not have a funeral when there is a miscarriage (though I have seen it done) but we sure as hell mourn. A miscarriage is a life lost no less than any other death, and is all the more tragic because this life was never given a chance to reach its potential. My aunt suffered several miscarriages, and each was among the most heart-rending experiences that my family has had to endure. Thank you for bringing up such a painful topic.

If a miscarriage is sad, it is at least natural. Abortion is the intentional ending of a life. It is the severing of all the potential that that life had. A life that has committed no crime; done no wrong to any person. A life whose entire potential is ahead of it, and which life has had no opportunity to pursue its potential. I can think of no more evil act than that.

Nice link, BTW.

Nice to see that your link also does not mention anything about birth or breathing. But please explain how the magic of breathing completely transforms something from a nonperson to a person. Forget for the moment that the reason we need to breathe is because we need oxygen to live and the child in the womb also needs oxygen to live.

We may not have a funeral when there is a miscarriage (though I have seen it done) but we sure as hell mourn. A miscarriage is a life lost no less than any other death, and is all the more tragic because this life was never given a chance to reach its potential. My aunt suffered several miscarriages, and each was among the most heart-rending experiences that my family has had to endure. Thank you for bringing up such a painful topic.

If a miscarriage is sad, it is at least natural. Abortion is the intentional ending of a life. It is the severing of all the potential that that life had. A life that has committed no crime; done no wrong to any person. A life whose entire potential is ahead of it, and which life has had no opportunity to pursue its potential. I can think of no more evil act than that.

Very true....Abort means to stop...

Fetuses are not children. If you don't mind we're going to use the definitions that the rest of the world uses. If you wanna make up your own language, fine, just don't expect anyone else to understand.

child
/CHīld/
Noun
A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority.

Wait toddlers aren fully developed.......ooops I guess it's just another stage in human micro evolution.....I wonder where it starts......

But please explain how the magic of breathing completely transforms something from a nonperson to a person.

Its not merely breathing that distinguishes the fetal stage from the rest of life. Its also being attached to a human being through a shared organ and living inside that human being in a sack of fluid. This human being is called a "woman". It is not surprising that you would not even notice her, as so called "pro-lifers" seldom do.

But please explain how the magic of breathing completely transforms something from a nonperson to a person.

Its not merely breathing that distinguishes the fetal stage from the rest of life. Its also being attached to a human being through a shared organ and living inside that human being in a sack of fluid. This human being is called a "woman". It is not surprising that you would not even notice her, as so called "pro-lifers" seldom do.

Why would you assume that I do not notice the woman? I am not saying that the woman does not have value, but that her value does not trump the value of the other living human being. Please explain how the relationship between the woman and child somehow means the child has no value?

What is wrong about one person killing another? The person who is killed is deprived of the life they might have lead had they not been killed. That is why killing children is such a visceral evil to most people. They see the potential of that defenseless child snuffed out in a moment. All the moments that that child might have had, all the love they may have shared, all the great things they may have done in their lives, gone as quick as *that*.

How can you be angered by the lost life of a child after it has been born, but not before? What potential does the child of 6 or 7 who is killed by a gunman in Connecticut have that a child killed in the womb does not? Why do you value one over the other?

Why would you assume that I do not notice the woman?

So called "pro-lifers" never notice the woman unless its to say, implicitly or explicitly, that she is a slut.

I am not saying that the woman does not have value,

That's awfully big of you! To admit women have some value as human beings, but there is a "but" isn't there?

but that her value does not trump the value of the other living human being.

That's exactly my point. You value the rights and life of a woman less than that of a fertilized embryo. That's just fucked up

Last edited:

Why would you assume that I do not notice the woman?

So called "pro-lifers" never notice the woman unless its to say, implicitly or explicitly, that she is a slut.

I am not saying that the woman does not have value,

That's awfully big of you! To admit women have some value as human beings, but there is a "but" isn't there?

but that her value does not trump the value of the other living human being.

That's exactly my point. You value the rights and life of a woman less than that of a fertilized embryo. That's just fucked up

I did not say that I "value the rights and life of a woman less" than those of the child, I merely said that I do not value them more. It is you in fact who is undervaluing someone's rights and life.

You don't have a response to my questions from the previous post? I notice you decided not to include them in your quotes.

What is wrong about one person killing another? The person who is killed is deprived of the life they might have lead had they not been killed. That is why killing children is such a visceral evil to most people. They see the potential of that defenseless child snuffed out in a moment. All the moments that that child might have had, all the love they may have shared, all the great things they may have done in their lives, gone as quick as *that*.

How can you be angered by the lost life of a child after it has been born, but not before? What potential does the child of 6 or 7 who is killed by a gunman in Connecticut have that a child killed in the womb does not? Why do you value one over the other?

Feticide sounds tragic but it isn't enough to convince me that government should own a woman's uterus.

Well, no, they really don't.

Most of the rest of the world isn't having shit fits about abortion. This is the only major country where this is an issue.

Except for a few back-ward ass Catholic countries, most of the world have freely available abortions and the government pays for them and assholes who show up with pictures of aborted fetuses are arrested for distubring the peace.

child
/CHīld/
Noun

Here's the definition I use, and the majority of biologists use.

fetus n.

The unborn offspring of a mammal at the later stages of its development, especially a human from eight weeks after fertilization to its birth. In a fetus, all major body organs are present.

Therefore that makes it a human being, and therefore a child.

fetus - definition of fetus by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Will you please shut the hell up now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back