Obama goes golfing

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Instead of caring about the shooting in Ft Lauderdale he went to florida to visit golf buddy

He just came back from Hawaii and he is off again on another pleasure trip

Last edited:
What else does he have to do in the next 2 weeks, before he hands the keys to the limousine over to Trump?

Instead of caring about the shooting in Ft Lauderdale he went to florida to visit golf buddy

BHO is on vacation in Hawaii.

This is not his problem.

He is not the A/G.

And you want him to what?

What else does he have to do in the next 2 weeks, before he hands the keys to the limousine over to Trump?
BHO does not have any keys to any limo.

The Secret Service holds those keys.
giphy.gif

This man has gone through more shootings than any president in US history....and because mf's in this country don't give a damn about gun issues...when a mentally ill mf can own a gun, thanks to the NRA and rednecks...I say, not only golf Mr. President, I'd throw a fuckin party afterwards and the hell with this fuckin country and the NRA!!....let Trump and the NRA deal with this never ending gun loving culture.

I realize there are a lot of morons who still hate BHO.

'nuff said.
Obama has attended enough mass shootings to last a life time. The GOP don't want to do a damn thing about it, so why is anyone pissed that yet another status quo has occured? Your family's are in our prayers....blah, blah, blah!!

This man has gone through more shootings than any president in US history....and because mf's in this country don't give a damn about gun issues...when a mentally ill mf can own a gun, thanks to the NRA and rednecks...I say, not only golf Mr. President, I'd throw a fuckin party afterwards and the hell with this fuckin country and the NRA!!....let Trump and the NRA deal with this never ending gun loving culture.
They will deal with it by removing all the unconstitutional restrictions.

Not only Golfing.......WH party "night of" shooting and a wedding in FLA for a friend. He is doing what he always does................anything but work for the good of America.
You make sure when your paying for that wall along the border, enjoying your ACA and looking for them China jobs, yaw come back, you here.

Listen, you may not like the guy, but 56% of us do..which renders you and yours a non motherfuckin factor, bye

They will deal with it by removing all the unconstitutional restrictions.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. its just you!!

Why in the heck bother anymore, do you want him to make some executive decisions, because the Pubs have been children for the last few years, they are the one who have been on vacation.

Not only Golfing.......WH party "night of" shooting and a wedding in FLA for a friend. He is doing what he always does................anything but work for the good of America.
You make sure when your paying for that wall along the border, enjoying your ACA and looking for them China jobs, yaw come back, you here.

Listen, you may not like the guy, but 56% of us do..which renders you and yours a non motherfuckin factor, bye

Wait till they see what Trump does!! I hate to even think about it.

Wait till they see what Trump does!! I hate to even think about it.
Trump will proboally make it mandatory that all americans carry guns....LOLOLOLOL, even retarded 3 year olds, ie trailor trash!!

Soon after the interview he and first lady Michelle Obama hosted a celebrity-laden final party at the White House that lasted until the wee hours of Saturday morning. Then Saturday afternoon Obama flew down to Florida — but not to Fort Lauderdale.

He landed in Jacksonville about 6 p.m. for the wedding of one of his top aides, Marvin Nicholson, a White House travel director, WJAX-TV reported. Obama acted as a groomsman for Nicholson, who’s also one of the president’s frequent golfing partners, People reported.
After Ft. Lauderdale Shooting, Obama Traveled to Florida The Next Day…For A Golfing Buddy’s Wedding.
LOL. Trump has done more REAL work before he even takes office than 8 years of...

Why in the heck bother anymore, do you want him to make some executive decisions, because the Pubs have been children for the last few years, they are the one who have been on vacation.
2 years in and they have nothing to show for making a 6 figure income all these years....and is anyone pissed about that? No, cause they to damned busy hating on Obama and liberals....yet another reason the GOP and conservatives in this country are nothing but a bunch racist idiots

I am sending Attorney General Jeff Sessions after you.

Soon after the interview he and first lady Michelle Obama hosted a celebrity-laden final party at the White House that lasted until the wee hours of Saturday morning. Then Saturday afternoon Obama flew down to Florida — but not to Fort Lauderdale.

He landed in Jacksonville about 6 p.m. for the wedding of one of his top aides, Marvin Nicholson, a White House travel director, WJAX-TV reported. Obama acted as a groomsman for Nicholson, who’s also one of the president’s frequent golfing partners, People reported.

LOL. Trump has done more REAL work before he even takes office than 8 years of...
Real work like what? Running up a mass security bill for tax payers? Medeling in shit that doesn't make sense? And please don't go there with these car deals...all in the works long before the clown came on the scene.....I'll be waiting???

Forum List

Back