Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Let's start with Obama's bad mouthing of a health insurance industry run by MANY Democrats who paid hundreds of millions of dollars in lobbying. This health care bill makes sure those same insurance "ass holes" get billions and billions of dollars.

Want more? How about the friggin porkulsus rip off bill that went from "creating jobs", to "No, wait, we meant saving jobs.", to "Shut up, and stop asking about it."

Want more? Let me know.

Obama criticized Washington for getting "very concerned" with procedures in Congress, and said he tries to ignore all of that.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate," he said. "What I can tell you is that the vote that's taken in the House will be a vote for health care reform."

44 - Obama's Fox News interview: President says voters won't be fooled

That's it, this fool has got to go.

That's right, just selectively quote from the article.

In a rare interview with Fox News, President Obama said Wednesday that procedural maneuvers involving his health-care bill will not shield Democrats from those who want to criticize their stance on the issue.

"If people vote yes, whatever form that takes, that is going to be a vote for health-care reform," the president told Fox News Channel's Bret Baier, according to excerpts released Wednesday afternoon. "And I don't think we should pretend otherwise. And if they don't, if they vote against it, then they're going to be voting against health-care reform and they're going to be voting in favor of the status quo."

Exactly. I want good government for our people, and many Republicans are too Democrat-like for me. Perhaps you haven't been watching, or saw Bush support before he left office. The anger you see is not from Republicans, it is actually from independents sick of both failed Parties you so adore.

I'm an independent who views Republicans as less of a failure and less harmful to our nation and children's future than Democrats.

I'd like to throw you and both Parties in prison, and start over. ;)

Then you are a fool.

The facts point straight at the Rs heads for most of this mess.

Let's start with Obama's bad mouthing of a health insurance industry run by MANY Democrats who paid hundreds of millions of dollars in lobbying. This health care bill makes sure those same insurance "ass holes" get billions and billions of dollars.

Want more? How about the friggin porkulsus rip off bill that went from "creating jobs", to "No, wait, we meant saving jobs.", to "Shut up, and stop asking about it."

Want more? Let me know.

The stimulus is working assbite

Welcome to the Party Truthdoesn'tmatter. Now that we are all on the same page, and Republicans failed, will you now start fixing their failures?

Is this the day you admitted you have a problem?

Allelujah, thought you would never get here.

;)

Obama criticized Washington for getting "very concerned" with procedures in Congress, and said he tries to ignore all of that.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate," he said. "What I can tell you is that the vote that's taken in the House will be a vote for health care reform."

44 - Obama's Fox News interview: President says voters won't be fooled

That's it, this fool has got to go.

That's right, just selectively quote from the article.

In a rare interview with Fox News, President Obama said Wednesday that procedural maneuvers involving his health-care bill will not shield Democrats from those who want to criticize their stance on the issue.

"If people vote yes, whatever form that takes, that is going to be a vote for health-care reform," the president told Fox News Channel's Bret Baier, according to excerpts released Wednesday afternoon. "And I don't think we should pretend otherwise. And if they don't, if they vote against it, then they're going to be voting against health-care reform and they're going to be voting in favor of the status quo."

As he said he doesn't care about procedure. So if the house decides to vote on a bill to correct the bill that doesn't exist yet then that's just fine with him. He also made a statement about how we will see the bill before it is voted on.... I call Bull Shit there too.
I really wish people would stop trying to make excuses for this BS.

I'm an independent who views Republicans as less of a failure and less harmful to our nation and children's future than Democrats.

I'd like to throw you and both Parties in prison, and start over. ;)

Then you are a fool.

The facts point straight at the Rs heads for most of this mess.

Really? Since 1945 the Democrats have controlled both houses of congress for 17 congresses.
The Republicans for 6 and the house and senate were split 5 times.

I would say todays mess is clearly created by those in power most of the time.

As he said he doesn't care about procedure. So if the house decides to vote on a bill to correct the bill that doesn't exist yet then that's just fine with him. He also made a statement about how we will see the bill before it is voted on.... I call Bull Shit there too.

Wrong.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate,"

Those two things do not mean the same thing.

Welcome to the Party Truthdoesn'tmatter. Now that we are all on the same page, and Republicans failed, will you now start fixing their failures?

;)

Yes we have a lot of problems and they came out of years of assholes buying our representation. Republicans have been far easier to buy for decades.

Yeap Im all for fixing the problems that YOUR failed ideas produced.

assbite?

Many state and local governments NEEDED to make cuts, having the same spendaholic issues as Uncle Sam. And instead of reforming those governments, that porkulus rip off guaranteed there would be NO GOVERNMENT REFORM when it was needed. So now Democrats are cutting social services, care for the needy, handicapped, teachers, cops, fire fighters; our people. And all the hacks and the 200K a year folks keep their jobs and go right on moving. Government will not reform, they will make the cuts that hurt you.

You want some more honesty?

Let me know.

Last edited:
Really? Since 1945 the Democrats have controlled both houses of congress for 17 congresses.
The Republicans for 6 and the house and senate were split 5 times.

I would say todays mess is clearly created by those in power most of the time.

Considering all I ever hear is this country going downhill since the 70's, who's been in charge most of the time since then? :eusa_eh:

And I also use the 70's as a starting point since the modern parties of 2010 are more alike to how they were in the 70's then in 1940's.

Wrong.

"I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or Senate,"

Those two things do not mean the same thing.

Means the same thing to me. And I consider myself fairly Mr Average. And if it doesn't mean the same it's close enough to the same that you have to twist it to mean something different. Of course Obama likes to make statements that he can twist later.

;)

Yes we have a lot of problems and they came out of years of assholes buying our representation. Republicans have been far easier to buy for decades.

Yeap Im all for fixing the problems that YOUR failed ideas produced.

When the POTUS comes up with a bill that actually solves the healthcare issues, most Americans will support him. The FACT is that this bill does NOT solve them, it will - eventually, make it far worse for all of us.

That you actually believe the crap spouted by the Administration is laughable. I feel sorry for your partisan ass. You are in for a real wake up call when you realize these people don't give a crap about your health.

Means the same thing to me. And I consider myself fairly Mr Average. And if it doesn't mean the same it's close enough to the same that you have to twist it to mean something different. Of course Obama likes to make statements that he can twist later.

Not spending time worrying and not caring are two completely different things. Unless the english language has somehow changed in the last hour and I was not informed.

Forum List

Back