🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama grasps for legitimacy thru climate laws,exec orders as 2nd term agenda crumbles

The good news is wind, solar and hydro doesn't need any help to survive...Unlike OIL and COAL....

It's just nice to see the jobs and economic benefit come with a little bit of government cash. ;)

Obama's legit. He didn't win election by having his brother fix the vote in Florida.

BHO has done better than expected, much better than Bush, and I hope Christie does a far better job than both of them.
Better than expected? Really??? Regarding unemployment and the deficit? Transparency?
Working to bring both parties together? I'm just confused, Jake.
Bush was no prize....I agree with you on that. I think Christie would just be another McCain in a presidential run. The democrats on this board have already smeared him regarding his weight, just imagine what the media could conger up.

Jake's standard for performance obviously is very low for democrats. I am not sure on what front Jake thinks Obama did good. There is not one bright spot in the country that I can see.

Stop wrecking the recovery with phony debt crises then, fer chrissake...

BTW, as far as I can tell, there are only Pub trolls...see sig...ignorami.

History will tell the whole truth of Obama's struggles and what he accomplished despite every effort of the worst Congresses in the history of our nation.

What history will record is that every achievement in the Presidency of Barak Obama was made in spite of Congress. A Congress that glories in willful ignorance and anti-science.

What history will record is that every achievement in the Presidency of Barak Obama was made in spite of Congress. A Congress that glories in willful ignorance and anti-science.

:lol:
willful ignorance is your post...Presidents aren't elected to be our Dictators...you lefties do seem to admire those though..

you people and your anti-science...Science is your new "religion" besides Obama

but when you have nothing else worth worshipping, I guess some will seek out anything

This is how Dictators are born

Last edited:
LOL. Dictator, dictator, dictator............................. The new cry of the 'Conservatives'. Just as meaningless as the old cry.

No, President Obama was not elected to carry out your wishes for a Randian government. He was elected by the majority of the people who found your wishes for that government incredibly repugnent.

Were it not for real science, we would not be discussing this over the net. For there would be no net, nor most of the things that we find so pleasant to live with today. The fact that people like you reject that science is simply an indictation of how out of touch with reality you truly are.

:lol:
willful ignorance is your post...Presidents aren't elected to be our Dictators...you lefties do seem to admire those though..

you people and your anti-science...Science is your new "religion" besides Obama

but when you have nothing else worth worshipping, I guess some will seek out anything

This is how Dictators are born

the complainer in chief always has somebody to blame for his failures.
He is livid that obamacare epic failure can not be blamed on ANYBODY but himself :lol:

The good news is wind, solar and hydro doesn't need any help to survive...Unlike OIL and COAL....

It's just nice to see the jobs and economic benefit come with a little bit of government cash. ;)

are you crazy? hydro works, but wind and solar are much much more expensive than oil or coal, they cannot work without subsidies. Maybe some day, but not now.

are you crazy? hydro works, but wind and solar are much much more expensive than oil or coal, they cannot work without subsidies. Maybe some day, but not now.

he is a typical worshiper of slogans "tech and science" who is totally ignorant on anything scientific or technological involved.
One of the promising sources is geothermal.

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

History will tell the whole truth of Obama's struggles and what he accomplished despite every effort of the worst Congresses in the history of our nation.

obama's accomplishments:

1. gave the seals the Ok to hit OBL
2. doubled the national debt
3. signed the worst legislation in the history of the nation--ACA
4. divided the country like no other president
5. took nice expensive vacations
6. paid for his wife's huge office staff
7. lied about everything
8. bowed to the saudi king
9. made Putin an international hero
10. made Carter look like a good president
11. played a lot of golf
12. hired amatuers
13. hired criminals
14. dumped on Israel
15. kissed up to the muslim brotherhood
16. droned innocents all over the world

he is a typical worshiper of slogans "tech and science" who is totally ignorant on anything scientific or technological involved.
One of the promising sources is geothermal.

geothermal works where it exists. Nuclear is the only sensible answer if we are determined to stop burning coal. But a more sensible answer is to spend some money finding ways to use coal cleanly and more efficiently, but that violates the agenda of the global warming idiots.

Were it not for real science, we would not be discussing this over the net. For there would be no net, nor most of the things that we find so pleasant to live with today. The fact that people like you reject that science is simply an indictation of how out of touch with reality you truly are.

Your "real science" has been exposed as lies and manipulation, old rocks. Go crawl back under your "rock" until the next time the fear mongers rattle your cage for help.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Obama's legit. He didn't win election by having his brother fix the vote in Florida.

Obama was elected because of his color, welfare dependents, and a media that worships him. That's the only reason.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
BHO has done better than expected, much better than Bush, and I hope Christie does a far better job than both of them.
Better than expected? Really??? Regarding unemployment and the deficit? Transparency?
Working to bring both parties together? I'm just confused, Jake.
Bush was no prize....I agree with you on that. I think Christie would just be another McCain in a presidential run. The democrats on this board have already smeared him regarding his weight, just imagine what the media could conger up.

Christie has three years to get his weight down. He's already lost enough weight that you can tell a difference. If that is all the Democrats could think of to smear him for, he's got it wrapped up! Hillary has Benghazi and SOS baggage...

Small minded liberals ridiculing Christie's weight should be mindful that one can fix a weight problem but liberal stupidity is beyond redemption.

Forum List

Back