🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama HIRES 72 people ON TERROR WATCH LIST....onto Dept Homeland Security!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List

You just can't make this shit up. The Onion couldn't even imagine this. President Obama.... CEO...Commander In Chief.....HMFIC of the Federal Government......HIRES 72 people ON the terror watch list....and hires them into the Department of Homeland Security!!

I'm at a loss for words. How does this happen? And I accept that some will get through the cracks and Obama can't approve every hire BUT how the fuck is there not at least a bi-monthly audit of the Federal payroll.....to be sure no fucking POTENTIAL TERRORISTS on our watch list are working for the government?

And no.....72 virgins vs 72 terrorists working for Obamas DHS....just a numerical coincidence.

Obama doesn't hire them...

Is he in charge or not? A police chief doesn't personally hire every cop....but he's responsible for every hire. His designated appointee hires them.

Therefore.....the "Head Motherfucker In Charge" is...well...in charge.

So Hockmed Mohammed Farook might be the TSA screener at the airport huh?

Eventually....Muslim jihadis are gonna get fake documents and change their names to Juan Hernandez....a loving farmer from Juarez just seeking work and a new life who just came from Meyheeeco.

You just can't make this shit up. The Onion couldn't even imagine this. President Obama.... CEO...Commander In Chief.....HMFIC of the Federal Government......HIRES 72 people ON the terror watch list....and hires them into the Department of Homeland Security!!

I'm at a loss for words. How does this happen? And I accept that some will get through the cracks and Obama can't approve every hire BUT how the fuck is there not at least a bi-monthly audit of the Federal payroll.....to be sure no fucking POTENTIAL TERRORISTS on our watch list are working for the government?

And no.....72 virgins vs 72 terrorists working for Obamas DHS....just a numerical coincidence.
So Oblama is in the Human Resource dept hiring folks???.....What an omnipresent guy....

Haven't you noticed? Every instance of wrong doing is passed ,to the lowest level they can find. It's always 'not my fault!'.

Obama doesn't hire them...

Is he in charge or not? A police chief doesn't personally hire every cop....but he's responsible for every hire. His designated appointee hires them.

Therefore.....the "Head Motherfucker In Charge" is...well...in charge.

So Oblama is in the Human Resource dept hiring folks???.....What an omnipresent guy....

Is he the CEO of the nation or not? He is IN CHARGE.

AND...he's been allowing 72 potential terrorists to work for the DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

AND...he's been allowing 72 potential terrorists to work for the DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Have you brought this to his attention? It's not like we have a centralized government...

Have you brought this to his attention? It's not like we have a centralized government...
Na, it's funner to watch obam make an idiot of himself as well as a hypocrit.

I bet you guys think that corporate CEO hires all the workers personally...

He's in charge of every employee. I bet he has checks and balances to ensure his employees are continually vetted for any threat to the company's interests.

Well....Obamas company is interested in fighting terror. And he's allowing potential terrorists to work the gates at TSA.

It's amazing watching libs keep trying to defend this disaster of a presidency.

Apparently no one did....or he didn't care. Either way...the Head Motherfucker In Charge dropped the ball.

I bet you guys think that corporate CEO hires all the workers personally...

He's in charge of every employee. I bet he has checks and balances to ensure his employees are continually vetted for any threat to the company's interests.

Well....Obamas company is interested in fighting terror. And he's allowing potential terrorists to work the gates at TSA.

It's amazing watching libs keep trying to defend this disaster of a presidency.
yeah, you'd like to think that, even you know what a chain of command is......Yet your trying to claim there is no bureaucracy...

Forum List

Back