🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama HIRES 72 people ON TERROR WATCH LIST....onto Dept Homeland Security!!!

I bet you guys think that corporate CEO hires all the workers personally...

He's in charge of every employee. I bet he has checks and balances to ensure his employees are continually vetted for any threat to the company's interests.

Well....Obamas company is interested in fighting terror. And he's allowing potential terrorists to work the gates at TSA.

It's amazing watching libs keep trying to defend this disaster of a presidency.
yeah, you'd like to think that, even you know what a chain of command is......Yet your trying to claim there is no bureaucracy...

Hmmm. Let's see....so Obama never once said "Hey John (head of DHS)....I want monthly checks of ALL employees of the Federal government...cross checked with the terror watch list. A modern computer can run the name, date of birth and social security number of them all within an hour. If any are found...immediate termination. Ok John? Every month. We cannot employ terrorists."

See? Wouldn't that be an extremely important conversation? Why didn't it happen? Or....why does Obamas subordinates disobey him?

Any modern computer can run the terror list data against a federal employee list....and within minutes red flag people.

Obama somehow never ordered this.

He's in charge of every employee. I bet he has checks and balances to ensure his employees are continually vetted for any threat to the company's interests.

Well....Obamas company is interested in fighting terror. And he's allowing potential terrorists to work the gates at TSA.

yeah, you'd like to think that, even you know what a chain of command is......Yet your trying to claim there is no bureaucracy...

Hmmm. Let's see....so Obama never once said "Hey John (head of DHS)....I want monthly checks of ALL employees of the Federal government...cross checked with the terror watch list. A modern computer can run the name, date of birth and social security number of them all within an hour. If any are found...immediate termination. Ok John? Every month. We cannot employ terrorists."

See? Wouldn't that be an extremely important conversation? Why didn't it happen? Or....why does Obamas subordinates disobey him?
Did the Governor of the state you were a cop in do your background check?

Doesn't Obama find this shit out on the television like everyone else?

That's always his excuse

Did the Governor of the state you were a cop in do your background check?

Actually....yes....the governor directs the state police who do all background checks. Same group who runs monthly criminal and driving record checks on all cops to ensure no out of state arrests occurred and no license suspensions.

Amazing how EASY and quick it is using good computers.

The governor of the state's can't have terrorists working as cops. They take it seriously. Obama doesnt.

Does this mean it was Reagan's/Bush's fault when Postal Workers "going postal" was all the rage?

Does this mean it was Reagan's/Bush's fault when Postal Workers "going postal" was all the rage?

We're they on a terror watch list?

You must be tired cuz......

That was one helluva a stretch.

Obama HIRES 72 people ON TERROR WATCH LIST....onto Dept Homeland Security!!!

Obama doesn't hire them...
That's not what you said when you folks bitched about Trump hiring illegals.

Trump is rich, true, but he does not have nearly the funds available to him as your buddy Obama does.

OBTW, trump never hired any of those into a HOMELAND SECURITY POSITION.

The OP is suggesting holding the person in the highest office responsible for the (suspected, even) actions of the lowest level employees

The OP is suggesting holding the person in the highest office responsible for the (suspected, even) actions of the lowest level employees

I'd at least expect the American president to ensure suspected terrorists aren't employed by DHS.

Should he know if bathrooms at the post office are clean or if the Department of Education staff is wasting paper? No.

But keep terror watch list members....out of TSA?? KINDA important.

Forum List

Back