Obama: "“I can’t pardon somebody who hasn’t gone before a court..."

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
OBAMA SAYS HE ‘CAN’T PARDON’ SNOWDEN UNLESS WHISTLEBLOWER GOES TO COURT

“I can’t pardon somebody who hasn’t gone before a court and presented themselves, so that’s not something that I would comment on at this point.”

Does this mean he won't pardon Hillary before she is indicted? Come on now...Nixon was pardoned by Ford and never went to court. I bet he gives her a blanket pardon without going to court to "present herself"

Other than the pardon issue, Obama also said:

Obama said that, while young people in America “believe in tolerance” and integration, they are less likely to vote, and consequently “sometimes the elections don’t fully reflect the views of the American population.”

“Essentially, the president-elect was supported by about 27 percent of the American population,” he pointed out.

Which is interpreted in HIS mind...I worked hard to campaign for her and people still love me, but the young don't vote and Trump won with 27% of the vote!

The world is laughing at you, Barack.

Obama Says He ‘Can’t Pardon’ Snowden Unless Whistleblower Goes To Court

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/18/obama-can-t-pardon-snowden-unless-he-goes-before-a-court.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Obama Admits He "Can't Pardon" Snowden Before A Trial - Sorry, Hillary | Zero Hedge

OBAMA SAYS HE ‘CAN’T PARDON’ SNOWDEN UNLESS WHISTLEBLOWER GOES TO COURT

“I can’t pardon somebody who hasn’t gone before a court and presented themselves, so that’s not something that I would comment on at this point.”

Does this mean he won't pardon Hillary before she is indicted? Come on now...Nixon was pardoned by Ford and never went to court. I bet he gives her a blanket pardon without going to court to "present herself"

Other than the pardon issue, Obama also said:

Obama said that, while young people in America “believe in tolerance” and integration, they are less likely to vote, and consequently “sometimes the elections don’t fully reflect the views of the American population.”

“Essentially, the president-elect was supported by about 27 percent of the American population,” he pointed out.

Which is interpreted in HIS mind...I worked hard to campaign for her and people still love me, but the young don't vote and Trump won with 27% of the vote!

The world is laughing at you, Barack.

Obama Says He ‘Can’t Pardon’ Snowden Unless Whistleblower Goes To Court

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/18/obama-can-t-pardon-snowden-unless-he-goes-before-a-court.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Obama Admits He "Can't Pardon" Snowden Before A Trial - Sorry, Hillary | Zero Hedge

Obama is right. Giving her a pardon indicates wrong doing, something that he will never do.

I think the Dims fear Hillary going to prison as much as they feared Trump becoming President.

Can't pardon any Dreamers either. Whoops. Remember when liberals tried to pass this guy off as smart?

He's waiting to see if Trump gives any signals that he plans to pursue a criminal case against her. He would rather not pardon her if he can help it but he may deem it necessary.

Obama is right. Giving her a pardon indicates wrong doing, something that he will never do.
You are trying to make sense of a senseless issue. Who told you that administering a pardon is "an indication of wrong doing"? The man just side-stepped justice against Hillary by claiming that he "can't" give her a pardon based on some gobbledygook excuse. Lies and excuses are what politicians do. It has already been pointed out that Nixon and presumably Bill Clinton were pardoned without having been through the courts. Obama can simply say that he is pardoning Hillary "from prosecution". Have I made sense of the issue, put it into perspective, and restored your faith in the American judicial system now?

Forum List

Back