🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama:I endorse Hillary for prez. FBI:Message received and understood.

stupidity abounds on this topic. On BOTH sides.

First, I'll address the morons who believe no laws were broken with this server setup. Beyond the fucking fact that if you weren't totally retarded and dishonest you could read the fucking law for yourself and determine that yes, laws were broken. Do you idiots really think the FBI would waste time and resources if there wasn't evidence that laws have been broken? The investigation in fact isn't even about were laws broken. That is an undeniable fact, laws WERE broken. The FBI is instead investigating and trying to determine WHO broke them.

Next, I'll address the morons who are saying that the FBI will now cover this up. No they won't. Jim Comey is by ALL accounts a straight shooter, if he determines that there is enough evidence to warrant charges against Hillary, he will recommend such. Lynch? That's another issue entirely.

So you'll accept Comey's final determination then,even if it conflicts with your views?
Will you?

Absolutely.

Now answer my question that wasn't directed at you anyway.
I cannot predict my response to events in the future that are subject to many many variables and unknowns. I agree Director Comey has a reputation for being independent. And I also think if the FBI sends up information with a recommendation to indict the Justice Dept will quash it. But these are only guesses.

Forum List

Back