Obama: "I Was Elected To End Wars, Not Start Them."

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That is what he said a few hours ago at a G20 press conference. I find that statement to be frivolous. To put it in simplistic terms, Obama was elected only because of his skin color and free government handouts. He is now obsessed with the complete mess he’s created over Syria as it threatens his self-image. Gadaffi, Mubarak and now Assad. Seems to be a pattern here. Remove secular leaders to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to get a foothold.

Obama: 'I was elected to end wars, not start them' - Washington Times

That is what he said a few hours ago at a G20 press conference. I find that statement to be frivolous. To put it in simplistic terms, Obama was elected only because of his skin color and free government handouts. He is now obsessed with the complete mess he’s created over Syria as it threatens his self-image. Gadaffi, Mubarak and now Assad. Seems to be a pattern here. Remove secular leaders to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to get a foothold.

He was elected because the Bush Presidency was a f______ 8 year fiasco, and Americans had had it with the GOP's oafish, bible school kid administration's epic flops & failures.

His Presidency was SO BAD that the GOP pretended that he "declined" an invite to their 2012 convention. Not enough voters believed this lame-o lie.

Conservatives need to start repeating this to themselves: "The Bush Presidency was a failure, and its why Obama won twice".

• Banned

He was elected because the Bush Presidency was a f______ 8 year fiasco, and Americans had had it with the GOP's oafish, bible school kid administration's epic flops & failures.

His Presidency was SO BAD that the GOP pretended that he "declined" an invite to their 2012 convention. Not enough voters believed this lame-o lie.

Conservatives need to start repeating this to themselves: "The Bush Presidency was a failure, and its why Obama won twice".

I disagree. Obama was elected only because of his skin color and free government handouts.

so i guess for the next 8 years we'll be saying the obama presidency was such a failure we can nver vote democrat again

I agree, W sucked. So where did it make sense that after almost 5 years Obama is still following all those epic flops & failure strategies?

so i guess for the next 8 years we'll be saying the obama presidency was such a failure we can nver vote democrat again

Keep dreaming, loser. President Hillary Clinton will coast to victory against whatever idiot the GOP nominates, and she'll win because most American voters will STILL not trust the GOP in the White House, remembering just how stupid and oafish The Bushtarded One was.

The easiest GOP nominee to defeat? Canadian Ted Cruz.

I disagree. Obama was elected only because of his skin color and free government handouts.

Well, no wonder the past two GOP nominees lost. If you don't understand why your side lost, you can't make the needed changes that will help you win.

Got any links other than stormfront?

Forum List

Back