obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers

He didn't for Sandyhook either...

What's your point...

Did Bush would have to had the place painted green for the amount of soldiers he got killed...

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?

They should paint the place black in honour of the all black people the cops have murdered.

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread
The left showing their care and concern...as usual

They should paint the place black in honour of the all black people the cops have murdered.

the grave site in Medina in which the stinking carcass of the rapist pig rots----should be strewn with dogshit in recognition of the hundreds of millions murdered in his cursed name. I will try to think of a way to recognize the hundreds of millions raped
in the honor of that pig

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?

If a cop----using his expertise with weapons-----attacks a crowd of people with the agenda of killing as many black persons as he can-----I would, CERTAINLY, expect symbols of national mourning at the white house

Hardly.

What we recognize is that if you do it for these five officers, what happens next week when a cop is killed in the line of duty? Do you do it again? And if a firefighter dies fighting a fire? Do you turn it red?

Its the same reason Presidents are usually given a pass from attending the funerals of women and men they send into harm’s way. If they go for one, they would have to go for all of them.

So lets have a look... One the White house celebrates by changing the color of the lights and morns by lowering the flag to half mast...

So you want Obama to celebrate the death of 5 Police officers...

Sick Puppies!!!!!

If a cop----using his expertise with weapons-----attacks a crowd of people with the agenda of killing as many black persons as he can-----I would, CERTAINLY, expect symbols of national mourning at the white house

I wouldn’t.

Hardly.

What we recognize is that if you do it for these five officers, what happens next week when a cop is killed in the line of duty? Do you do it again? And if a firefighter dies fighting a fire? Do you turn it red?

Its the same reason Presidents are usually given a pass from attending the funerals of women and men they send into harm’s way. If they go for one, they would have to go for all of them.

I think your are engaging in HYPERBOLE----these deaths were not simply "in the line of duty"-----they were deaths resulting from an agenda of something like genocide

So lets have a look... One the White house celebrates by changing the color of the lights and morns by lowering the flag to half mast...

So you want Obama to celebrate the death of 5 Police officers...

Sick Puppies!!!!!

spelling cowboy---MOURNS------well---they could turn on the blue lights and spot light a flag at half mast to make matters clear

Since you are not American why does this concern you?

What's your point...

Did Bush would have to had the place painted green for the amount of soldiers he got killed...

Hardly.

I think your are engaging in HYPERBOLE——these deaths were not simply "in the line of duty"-----they were deaths resulting from an agenda of something like genocide

While that is true that the deaths were unusual, the next death will be just as gut wrenching to it’s community. I’m often wary of my friends on the left who talk about “hate crimes”…all crimes are hate crimes; the victim and motives don’t make one any less (or more) heinous than the other.

What's your point...

Wow, you truly don't see a difference between soldiers who were killed in a legitimate, authorized war and the victims of / who were ambushed and assassinated by a radical racist terrorist?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back