obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?
The White House should be permanently yellow until this coward leaves office.
If there was a color representing 'phony' then they could alternate between that and yellow.

I know, I sound like a little child. But that man has that affect on people.

So lets have a look... One the White house celebrates by changing the color of the lights and morns by lowering the flag to half mast...

So you want Obama to celebrate the death of 5 Police officers...

Sick Puppies!!!!!

spelling cowboy---MOURNS------well---they could turn on the blue lights and spot light a flag at half mast to make matters clear
Are you confused?

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?
When did this happen. Every single officer that has been in these so called situations has been exonerated.

If there was a color representing 'phony' then they could alternate between that and yellow.

You allow yourself to be childish because of a president, uhmmmm, okay....

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread
The left showing their care and concern...as usual
And your "deep concern" runs to using the slain police officers as pawns in your political gamesmanship. What a good, good Mormon you are, you bloody hypocrite!

I know, I sound like a little child. .

Few little children are capable of that much hatred.

Have you ever looked in a mirror at yourself.... for more than a few seconds?
It might scare you.
Why? Will you be in the reflection?

LOL This admonishment coming from the most prominent man-child himself on this board. You are the one who needs to change his tune.

he put rainbow colors up for gay marriage. purple when Prince died. But not red white and blue on the 4th of July, or blue for murdered cops.

this asshole's agenda is very clear.
The problem is this. When ever he stands up for a cop he has to qualify his statement with the cop in some way deserved it.
If he puts a blue tint on the wh it doesn't send the message the officer deserved it.

LOL This admonishment coming from the most prominent man-child himself on this board. You are the one who needs to change his tune.
I did, I used to be a frustrated bully wanna be like you, then I changed..

When did this happen. Every single officer that has been in these so called situations has been exonerated.

The Rodney King officers were exonerated? Abner Louima?

THIS GUY?

he put rainbow colors up for gay marriage. purple when Prince died. But not red white and blue on the 4th of July, or blue for murdered cops.

The problem is this. When ever he stands up for a cop he has to qualify his statement with the cop in some way deserved it.
If he puts a blue tint on the wh it doesn't send the message the officer deserved it.
That is a lie and you know it.

c7zjJlJ.jpg

Donald and Hobbes

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread
And your "deep concern" runs to using the slain police officers as pawns in your political gamesmanship. What a good, good Mormon you are, you bloody hypocrite!
What does bringing up guns as the cause of these murders mean to most people? Could it be a prime example of a progressive who can't resist an opportunity to politicize an memorial service?
The only reason Obama bothered to show up was obvious. Pissing on the memory of dead cops.

That is a lie and you know it.

c7zjJlJ.jpg

Donald and Hobbes
Trump must be living rent-free in your head.

What does Trump have to do with this subject anyway?

They should paint the place black in honour of the all black people the cops have murdered.

They should paint it black in reference to all the blacks the blacks have killed. Maybe if blacks started behaving like black lives mattered, we'd take their outrage a bit more serious.

What does bringing up guns as the cause of these murders mean to most people? Could it be a prime example of a progressive who can't resist an opportunity to politicize an memorial service?
The only reason Obama bothered to show up was obvious. Pissing on the memory of dead cops.
And that type of thinking undergirds Trump's campaign and clearly reveals why he will lose badly.

Forum List

Back