obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread
The left showing their care and concern...as usual
And your "deep concern" runs to using the slain police officers as pawns in your political gamesmanship. What a good, good Mormon you are, you bloody hypocrite!
Is there anything else you would like to say to me?

of course, the narcissist wouldn't be the center of attention like he could be in dallas

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST – Won’t Turn White House ‘Blue’ in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers

Obama hates White America and he hates anybody with a different perspective than his. Obama is a racist at heart."
Trump hates America. And those supporting Trump are bamboozled or ignorant or mentally feeble or malignantly motivated. The far right almost all fall in the last category.

bP9hmld.jpg

If it is true that Obama REFUSED to turn on the blue lights for the murdered cops------I AM DISGUSTED. I am laughing at the responses of the idiots on this thread
And your "deep concern" runs to using the slain police officers as pawns in your political gamesmanship. What a good, good Mormon you are, you bloody hypocrite!
tyroneweaver has probably been counseled by his priesthood leadership file for apostate behavior.

ty is buddy with the bundy bandits.

No, he is not a good Mormon.

of course, the narcissist wouldn't be the center of attention like he could be in dallas

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST – Won’t Turn White House ‘Blue’ in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers

Obama hates White America and he hates anybody with a different perspective than his. Obama is a racist at heart."
Trump hates America. And those supporting Trump are bamboozled or ignorant or mentally feeble or malignantly motivated. The far right almost all fall in the last category.

bP9hmld.jpg

Why does Trump hate America?

bP9hmld.jpg

Who knows why you and Trump hate America and its values. It's obvious in both your actions and comments.

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?

I know, I sound like a little child. .

Few little children are capable of that much hatred.

Have you ever looked in a mirror at yourself.... for more than a few seconds?
It might scare you.
That's why he is so bitter.

Just sayin

bP9hmld.jpg

Who knows why you and Trump hate America and its values. It's obvious in both your actions and comments.

Oh really? Got examples of how I hate America, or how Trump hates America?

Oh, "because I say so" isn't a valid example.

bP9hmld.jpg

Anyone can read what you write. You are hater, little buddy.

tyroneweaver has probably been counseled by his priesthood leadership file for apostate behavior.

You and thoughtcrimes should rent a room

bP9hmld.jpg

Ok, again.. give me an example. Otherwise, knock it off Fake Starkey.

You and thoughtcrimes should rent a room

He's an utter nitwit.... he and Rdean should hook up.

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?
The police union made a request and he refused. big difference between that and what you're trying to infer.

The OP says the request was 'ignored'. Which is it?

It's funny how you people who thought the rainbow lighting of the Whitehouse was a travesty now see it as a brilliant idea.

The police union made a request and he refused. big difference between that and what you're trying to infer.

It's funny how you people who thought the rainbow lighting of the Whitehouse was a travesty now see it as a brilliant idea.

Personally, all this symbolism bullshit is getting old. Who fucking cares?

I don't. The flag was lowered to half mast. That's enough.

I don't. The flag was lowered to half mast. That's enough.

I agree.

And what is the symbol of rainbow light?

bP9hmld.jpg

So BHO invites BLM to the WH and tells them they're better organized than he is, yaddy, yaddy, yaddy.
But if the Police Union makes a simple request, he turns them down?
I stick by my statement, He couldn't apologize to the other side with a blue light.

Soggy gets caught in his lies, then cries. He is a dupe of the far right. tyroneweaver is a renegade Mormon, a Bundy bandit buddy, who is not in good graces with his peers. Where did Obama ignore the request?

And what is the symbol of rainbow light?

I would not have done it and won't when I'm president.

Forum List

Back