obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?
The police union made a request and he refused. big difference between that and what you're trying to infer.

The OP says the request was 'ignored'. Which is it?

It's funny how you people who thought the rainbow lighting of the Whitehouse was a travesty now see it as a brilliant idea.
And what is the symbol of rainbow light?

I would not have done it and won't when I'm president.

Donald?......Is that you?

If he agreed to, would you support him turning the Whitehouse black every time a police officer is convicted of police brutality against a black person?
The police union made a request and he refused. big difference between that and what you're trying to infer.

The OP says the request was 'ignored'. Which is it?

It's funny how you people who thought the rainbow lighting of the Whitehouse was a travesty now see it as a brilliant idea.
And what is the symbol of rainbow light?

I would not have done it and won't when I'm president.
If you run for president, I will vote for you.

Soggy gets caught in his lies, then cries. He is a dupe of the far right. tyroneweaver is a renegade Mormon, a Bundy bandit buddy, who is not in good graces with his peers. Where did Obama ignore the request?
I have blue eyes. You'rs are obviously brown. Go figure.

And your "deep concern" runs to using the slain police officers as pawns in your political gamesmanship. What a good, good Mormon you are, you bloody hypocrite!
What does bringing up guns as the cause of these murders mean to most people? Could it be a prime example of a progressive who can't resist an opportunity to politicize an memorial service?
The only reason Obama bothered to show up was obvious. Pissing on the memory of dead cops.
And that type of thinking undergirds Trump's campaign and clearly reveals why he will lose bdaly.

Why? By pointing out how Obama politicizes everything?

Obama is pond-scum.
Perhaps so, and Trump even more sol. No one at all is pissing on the dead cops. The far right however, as evidenced by the OP, is politicizing them big time.
baby-crying.jpg

Actually I am surprised that Our Kenyan President jetted to Dallas. Nothing really great in the way of golf courses there. But understandable in that the perp was killed. So, although there could have been a memorial service for him in The Rose Garden it just wouldn't be the same without the two perps (one shooter/one enabler) being able to share a beer or two.

Meanwhile, where in Hell did you get that picture? I mean, caught out of uniform!

Last edited:
Soggy gets caught in his lies, then cries. He is a dupe of the far right. tyroneweaver is a renegade Mormon, a Bundy bandit buddy, who is not in good graces with his peers. Where did Obama ignore the request?

What did I lie about Fake Starkey? I have asked you repeatedly to provide examples of why you think I hate America, or, why Trump hates America.. Never once did you present anything other than insults or say something stupid like, all you have to do is read your posts.

You're a joke, you really are.

What did I lie about Fake Starkey? I have asked you repeatedly to provide examples of why you think I hate America, or, why Trump hates America.. Never once did you present anything other than insults or say something stupid like, all you have to do is read your posts.

Says Mr. Joke. Anybody can read your crap and see you hate America.

Yet you get off and accuse everybody else of stuff you never prove.

You are a loser.

You are a loser.

And you're a fucking liar. What's that, like 4 - 5 time I asked for you to quote something I said that demonstrates I hate America? Not once Fake Starkey.. not once. Nothing but this tired old mindless crap that just proves you have nothing:

"Anybody can read your crap and see you hate America."

How in the world does this in any way prove that I hate America?

You regurgitate the same old tired shit like an insolent 6 year old... no offense to insolent 6 year olds.

He didn't for Sandyhook either...

What's your point...

Did Bush would have to had the place painted green for the amount of soldiers he got killed...

He turned it rainbow colors for the faggots. Guess he shows where his priorities lie.

You are a loser.

He asked for examples. Provide them or STFU.

They should paint the place black in honour of the all black people the cops have murdered.
Still worshiping your false god? Following your perverted false prophet? Still reading your ridiculous false book?

Seems that way.

You are a loser.

Thanks, it is getting harder and harder to be civil with Jake....

You are a loser.

Thanks, it is getting harder and harder to be civil with Jake....

No one has show that the OP has been proved in fact.

You attack me personally and then you cry when you are dealt with.

What does bringing up guns as the cause of these murders mean to most people? Could it be a prime example of a progressive who can't resist an opportunity to politicize an memorial service?
The only reason Obama bothered to show up was obvious. Pissing on the memory of dead cops.
And that type of thinking undergirds Trump's campaign and clearly reveals why he will lose bdaly.

Why? By pointing out how Obama politicizes everything?

Obama is pond-scum.
Perhaps so, and Trump even more sol. No one at all is pissing on the dead cops. The far right however, as evidenced by the OP, is politicizing them big time.
baby-crying.jpg

Actually I am surprised that Our Kenyan President jetted to Dallas. Nothing really great in the way of golf courses there. But understandable in that the perp was killed. So, although there could have been a memorial service for him in The Rose Garden it just wouldn't be the same without the two perps (one shooter/one enabler) being able to share a beer or two.

Meanwhile, where in Hell did you get that picture? I mean, caught out of uniform!
Which one??? The one of obama I got at ar15.com, Hogan, and the baby I just got off random off the internet.

No one has show that the OP has been proved in fact.

You attack me personally and then you cry when you are dealt with.
No one needs to attack you personally Jake.
Someone just needs to mention the word sap and we all know who they're talking about . LOL
Says the one who cries when he gets dealt with.

To the OP, since you want. The OP has not been proven. This is simply a flame thread, which is fine.

Seems that way

If that means I have a sense of justice for those murdered by American cops, then YES.

a murder must be proven in a court of law. How many cops have been convicted of murder?

I'll wait---------------------------------------

OK, snake snarky, you think this is funny, so give us a list of cops that have been convicted or murdering innocent citizens (of any color).

Forum List

Back