obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers

Seems that way

If that means I have a sense of justice for those murdered by American cops, then YES.

a murder must be proven in a court of law. How many cops have been convicted of murder?

I'll wait---------------------------------------

OK, snake snarky, you think this is funny, so give us a list of cops that have been convicted or murdering innocent citizens (of any color).
Your question is silly is the point. This OP is about falsely a statement that Obama ignored police requests to turn the WH blue. Why do you support a false OP?

so give us a list of cops that have been convicted or murdering innocent citizens

The cases where US police have faced killing charges - BBC News

That's much of the problem; the corrupt system lets them off, even when it's very clear the cop is a liar.

facing charges is not the same as being convicted. The cops in the Baltimore case were falsely charged and found innocent.

So, once again, give us a list of cops convicted of murdering innocent people or STFU and stop lying.

"obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers"

Another lie from the reprehensible right.

Conservatives are indeed scum.

rainbow colors for gay marriage, purple for prince. No red white and blue on the 4th of july or blue for murdered cops.

Obozo's agenda is very clear to all but the braindead sheep like you.

so give us a list of cops that have been convicted or murdering innocent citizens

That's much of the problem; the corrupt system lets them off, even when it's very clear the cop is a liar.
facing charges is not the same as being convicted. The cops in the Baltimore case were falsely charged and found innocent. So, once again, give us a list of cops convicted of murdering innocent people or STFU and stop lying.
You are not on OP and trolling. Obama did not turn down any request.

facing charges is not the same as being convicted. The cops in the Baltimore case were falsely charged and found innocent. So, once again, give us a list of cops convicted of murdering innocent people or STFU and stop lying.
You are OP and trolling. Obama did not turn down any request.

prove it

"obama ignores police request to turn white house blue in honor of slain officers"

rainbow colors for gay marriage, purple for prince. No red white and blue on the 4th of july or blue for murdered cops. Obozo's agenda is very clear to all but the braindead sheep like you.
Now you are somewhat on OP, so no one really cares what you think. The OP is false. I don't have to prove it, you do, and you have failed. As you always do.

rainbow colors for gay marriage, purple for prince. No red white and blue on the 4th of july or blue for murdered cops. Obozo's agenda is very clear to all but the braindead sheep like you.
Now you are somewhat on OP, so no one really cares what you think. The OP is false. I don't have to prove it, you do, and you have failed. As you always do.

then you should easily be able to prove it false. bring it on.

I don't have to, you have to prove the OP, and since you won't you lose.

Just as well, you never backup anything you say Fake Starkey. I'm still waiting on examples of what I have posted that proves I hate America. You dodged that one all day yesterday.

Just as well, you never backup anything you say Fake Starkey. I'm still waiting on examples of what I have posted that proves I hate America. You dodged that one all day yesterday.
When the OP is merely a false opinion without evidence, I don't have to disprove it. Do you understand that? Show exactly where the police made a request and Obama turned it down. You can't. That you would support such duplicity shows you hate America.

When the OP is merely a false opinion without evidence, I don't have to disprove it. Do you understand that? Show exactly where the police made a request and Obama turned it down. You can't. That you would support such duplicity shows you hate America.

I have no idea one way or another Fake if Obama turned down such a request... that isn't the question. What did I post that proves I hate America?

Its not my OP, so I don't have to prove shit. You called the OP a lie so its up to you to back that up. I really don't care either way because obozo is an incompetent America-hating asshole no matter what colors he shines on the whitehouse

Its not my OP, so I don't have to prove shit. You called the OP a lie so its up to you to back that up. I really don't care either way because obozo is an incompetent America-hating asshole no matter what colors he shines on the whitehouse

The lie is that it was a police union that made the request.

The lie is that it was a police union that made the request.

then who was it? who made the request NOT to light it in red white and blue on the 4th of July? who made the request to rainbow it for gay marriage? who requested purple when Prince died?

Its the hypocrisy of Obama that is evident here.

Obama is a waste. What a fucking asshole. But he will turn it rainbow colored for faggots. Great.

Forum List

Back