Obama In Cuba Living A Liberal Fantasy. Meanwhile, We Are Living In Reality.

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
obama-castro-bb-800.jpg.cf.jpg
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

It is a celebration of an Historical Event...Were you alive in the 1960's when we were on the verge of a major war? It was a major threat to president Kennedy. Very scary time for America.

Funny is exactly the answer I expect from a nitwit.

Dumb Dumb TooTall thinks Obama should only attend funerals....and only wear black in mourning...

images

Too Tall thinks the President should do his job and show some respect for our allies after they are attacked by the enemy he calls the JV.

Listen, nothing and I mean nothing Obama will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do, save for dying in office, will
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

do...WILL EVER MAKE YOU SIMPLE MINDED, NIGGA HATING, IGNORANT NEO NUT FUCK CONSERVATIVES HAPPY. YA GOT THAT? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHOKE ON A CUBAN CIGAR.....KEEP IN MIND YOU NUT FUCKS WHAT BUSH DID AFTER HEARING ABOUT 9/11.........RIGHT HERE IN OUR OWN BACK FUCKIN YARDS
360_bush_sep_11_classroom_hfs_0502.jpg
images
a9114.jpg

Could you tell us in simple terms how you REALLY feel?

PLEASE?!?!

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

It is a celebration of an Historical Event...Were you alive in the 1960's when we were on the verge of a major war? It was a major threat to president Kennedy. Very scary time for America.

Dumb Dumb TooTall thinks Obama should only attend funerals....and only wear black in mourning...

images

Too Tall thinks the President should do his job and show some respect for our allies after they are attacked by the enemy he calls the JV.

bush_vacation.jpg
upload_2016-3-23_6-57-15.jpeg

Obama made a speech for the terrorist attack from Cuba yesterday, it didn't happen on US soil.

What do you want him to do exactly?

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

images

bush_vacation.jpg
View attachment 68636

Obama made a speech for the terrorist attack from Cuba yesterday, it didn't happen on US soil.

Obama's newly found bosom buddy, Raul told reporters who had the nerve to ask about political prisoners to name political prisoners and he, Raul Castro would release them.

Obama should have been able to name all kinds of Cuban political prisoners, if he stands by the false claim that American Intelligence is the best.

The coward named no names, when he could have. The bastard never mentioned to his fellow bastard the name of the convicted killer of an American police man, hiding out in the Communist paradise.

The coward enjoyed a baseball game while allies in Europe were attacked by Muslims.

The next moths with this worm in the Oval Office can not go fast enough.

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

images

bush_vacation.jpg
View attachment 68636

51 seconds long?

It takes that long for Obama to clear his throat. He is he most long-winded speaker I've seen in the last 50 years. The only president that rivals him was LBJ. Obama said the usual meaningless bs and got the hell of there. He's on vacation.

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

images

bush_vacation.jpg
View attachment 68636

51 seconds long?

It takes that long for Obama to clear his throat. He is he most long-winded speaker I've seen in the last 50 years. The only president that rivals him was LBJ. Obama said the usual meaningless bs and got the hell of there. He's on vacation.

I didn't see any Kings, Queens, Presidents hopping on a plane to help after 9/11 or Katrina, that I can remember anyway.
They all did the exact same thing Obama did while on a historical celebration, they gave their condolences ..:p

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

images

bush_vacation.jpg
View attachment 68636

51 seconds long?

I am getting a little freaked out actually I am getting on a cruise ship for 7 days this weekend. A cruise would be a easy target is seems.

It's a vacation.

Obama_Cuba_03.png.cf.png
920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

Looks like one.

images

bush_vacation.jpg
View attachment 68636

51 seconds long?

I didn't see any Kings, Queens, Presidents hopping on a plane to help after 9/11 or Katrina, that I can remember anyway.
They all did the exact same thing Obama did while on a historical celebration, they gave their condolences ..:p

Then again.....the media in those countries don't have complete freedom of speech either.

Obama helped create this mess, and he's trying to stay as far away from it as possible.

According to the left Bush did it, not the president that has been in office for over 7 GD years.

Yes, Bush is the one who invaded Iraq, pissed off the entire Muslim World, and now we have to deal with this shit.

You see, after 9/11 most of the Islamic World was as pissed off as we were. Then Bush used it as an opportunity to enrich his cronies and settle some scores, so Bin Laden escaped.

Obama helped create this mess, and he's trying to stay as far away from it as possible.

According to the left Bush did it, not the president that has been in office for over 7 GD years.

Yes, Bush is the one who invaded Iraq, pissed off the entire Muslim World, and now we have to deal with this shit.

You see, after 9/11 most of the Islamic World was as pissed off as we were. Then Bush used it as an opportunity to enrich his cronies and settle some scores, so Bin Laden escaped.
So what you're saying is Obama didn't go into Libya, Bush forced him to?

Libya would have happened if Obama got involved or not. Unlike Iraq, which was more or less used to have Saddam around, they Libyan people wanted Khadafy gone to the point the guy had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime.

Libya would have happened if Obama got involved or not. Unlike Iraq, which was more or less used to have Saddam around, they Libyan people wanted Khadafy gone to the point the guy had to hire African mercenaries to prop up his regime.
Wrong. Libya was a decision Obama made, which has led to a massive expansion of terrorism.
What do you think was the purpose for going into Afghanistan?
To get Bin Laden and to deny terrorists a place to plan and train.
Why did we go into Iraq?
To eliminate a recurring threat in the region to our allies.
Why did Obama pull out of Iraq and not Afghanistan?
Because Iraq was Bush's war.....even though Bush first went into Afghanistan, but with the Northern Alliance, not massive armor as we did in Iraq.
Why did Obama go into Libya when Qaddafi had given up his weapons program?
My guess was to give al Qaeda a place to train and operate.

I'll tell you what, when terrorists strike in Europe, you can bet a Republican president wouldn't waste time going to a baseball game.
921474_1786111064945973_8360439181360499785_o.jpg

Wrong. Libya was a decision Obama made, which has led to a massive expansion of terrorism.

Khadafy would have been toppled if we got involved or not. sorry.

And that's fine, if Bush had bothered to finish the job in Afghanistan instead of rerouting all those resources into Iraq and letting Bin Laden get away.

Why did we go into Iraq?

We went in because Bush wanted to avenge his pappy and the Jews told him to. There weren't actually any GOOD reasons to go into Iraq.

Because Iraq was Bush's war.....even though Bush first went into Afghanistan, but with the Northern Alliance, not massive armor as we did in Iraq.

He went into Afghanistan because that's where the actual threat was. Iraq was fought on a lie and we weren't doing any good there. Now, pesonally, I think Obama's escalation in Afghanistan was a mistake, especially after Karzai stole the 2009 election.

The reason he went in was our NATO allies insisted we get involved. NATO wanted Khadafy gone so they could exploit the oil wealth, and Obama went along with it, which he shouldn't have.

I'll tell you what, when terrorists strike in Europe, you can bet a Republican president wouldn't waste time going to a baseball game.
921474_1786111064945973_8360439181360499785_o.jpg
Excellent hindsight.

At the time of this pic....Bush didn't know it was a terrorist attack. I'm sure he had is suspicions, but at this moment, he was told that an aircraft had crashed into the WTC.
However, Obama did know that a bomb going off in Brussels was indeed a terrorist attack.

Khadafy would have been toppled if we got involved or not. sorry.

And that's fine, if Bush had bothered to finish the job in Afghanistan instead of rerouting all those resources into Iraq and letting Bin Laden get away.

Why did we go into Iraq?

We went in because Bush wanted to avenge his pappy and the Jews told him to. There weren't actually any GOOD reasons to go into Iraq.

He went into Afghanistan because that's where the actual threat was. Iraq was fought on a lie and we weren't doing any good there. Now, pesonally, I think Obama's escalation in Afghanistan was a mistake, especially after Karzai stole the 2009 election.

The reason he went in was our NATO allies insisted we get involved. NATO wanted Khadafy gone so they could exploit the oil wealth, and Obama went along with it, which he shouldn't have.
Qadaffi would have been toppled anyway? So why go in in the first place?
No answer for that....I bet.

Finish the job? What job is that?

You're just repeating a liberal lie. "Bush lied about WMDs and he wanted to avenge his pappy." You're totally forgetting about Kuwait and the threat to Saudi Arabia Saddam posed, not to mention the Kurds.

Afghanistan was done. The only thing left to do was go into Pakistan and murder the Taliban. Now how do you suppose we do that?

Obama has the right to say no. Now you want to say he had no choice because NATO wanted him there. Now NATO is paying a price for Obama's bullshit. Brussels is the headquarters of NATO.

Forum List

Back