Obama In Cuba Living A Liberal Fantasy. Meanwhile, We Are Living In Reality.

You're just repeating a liberal lie. "Bush lied about WMDs and he wanted to avenge his pappy." You're totally forgetting about Kuwait and the threat to Saudi Arabia Saddam posed, not to mention the Kurds.

and why is any of that our problem? Let's keep in mind, when Saddam actually was killing the Kurds, Ronald Reagan made excuses for him. It was only when he started threatening Exxon's profits Saddam stopped being our buddy.

Afghanistan was done. The only thing left to do was go into Pakistan and murder the Taliban. Now how do you suppose we do that?

No, it wasn't done, that was the problem. Bush took his eye off the ball.

Obama has the right to say no. Now you want to say he had no choice because NATO wanted him there. Now NATO is paying a price for Obama's bullshit. Brussels is the headquarters of NATO.

No, NATO Is paying a price because they've kept Muslims in Europe as a permanent underclass for decades. Has nothing to with Libya, really. Libya WAS a terrible idea. They should have stayed out of it.

Qadaffi would have been toppled anyway? So why go in in the first place?
No answer for that....I bet.

There was no good reason to go. But our allies insisted on it, and Obama decided to appease our allies. Probably a good reason to get out of Europe. NATO was designed to keep the Germans down and the Russians out, but since those things aren't necessary anymore, there's no reason for us to stay in.

You're just repeating a liberal lie. "Bush lied about WMDs and he wanted to avenge his pappy." You're totally forgetting about Kuwait and the threat to Saudi Arabia Saddam posed, not to mention the Kurds.

and why is any of that our problem? Let's keep in mind, when Saddam actually was killing the Kurds, Ronald Reagan made excuses for him. It was only when he started threatening Exxon's profits Saddam stopped being our buddy.

Afghanistan was done. The only thing left to do was go into Pakistan and murder the Taliban. Now how do you suppose we do that?

No, it wasn't done, that was the problem. Bush took his eye off the ball.

Obama has the right to say no. Now you want to say he had no choice because NATO wanted him there. Now NATO is paying a price for Obama's bullshit. Brussels is the headquarters of NATO.

No, NATO Is paying a price because they've kept Muslims in Europe as a permanent underclass for decades. Has nothing to with Libya, really. Libya WAS a terrible idea. They should have stayed out of it.

Qadaffi would have been toppled anyway? So why go in in the first place?
No answer for that....I bet.

There was no good reason to go. But our allies insisted on it, and Obama decided to appease our allies. Probably a good reason to get out of Europe. NATO was designed to keep the Germans down and the Russians out, but since those things aren't necessary anymore, there's no reason for us to stay in.
So you want us out of Europe and more and more into the Middle East.

I think your head is firmly up your anal cavity.

I think we need to do the opposite, mainly because I've been in both places.

The problem with Muslims in Europe isn't because of Europe but the backwards nature of Islam. Everywhere that Islam rules it becomes the 1600s.

Forum List

Back