Obama: IRS behavior inexcusable and americans right to be angry

Yeah, I pity the "poor, low-level" employee who took it upon him/herself to illegally undertake these actions. His/her goose is cooked.

So the "Acting Commisioner" resigned. Wow!! That's HUGE news!! Why wasn't he fired?

Now, who is going to jail for abuse of power? Answer: No one.

I SMELL A RAT IN THE IRS
This appears to be a set up to discredit the president and an ongoing agenda of the Right.

Yeah, I pity the "poor, low-level" employee who took it upon him/herself to illegally undertake these actions. His/her goose is cooked.

So the "Acting Commisioner" resigned. Wow!! That's HUGE news!! Why wasn't he fired?

He was fired.

The question is, should this go up to the Bush appointee who was running the IRS when this happened,

or should it go all the way up to Bush?

This guy is pathetic...how in the hell did he get reelected? He just said what he always says. It was done without his knowledge and he will get to the bottom of it. He never gets to the bottom of anything; he has not accomplished anything. His health care plan is dead, especially after we found out what kind of partisan hacks work at the IRS. His dishonesty and desire to bury his opponents has come back to bite him. Obama's chickens have come home to roost.

Don't count on the acting commissioner really being fired. This regime has a tendency to use the lateral transfer.

This guy is pathetic...how in the hell did he get reelected? He just said what he always says. It was done without his knowledge and he will get to the bottom of it. He never gets to the bottom of anything; he has not accomplished anything. His health care plan is dead, especially after we found out what kind of partisan hacks work at the IRS. His dishonesty and desire to bury his opponents has come back to bite him. Obama's chickens have come home to roost.

It was the Obama administration's people who discovered this.

It didn't actually happen on the acting commissioner's watch.

The question is, should this go up to the Bush appointee who was running the IRS when this happened,

the buck stops with me

i do like how obama came out forcibly against this, no apparent cover up, just that this is indeed a scandal and should never happen again that americans are right to be angry.

It was the Obama administration's people who discovered this.

That's not true. The Tea Party groups have been shouting about this for years. The IG report forced the IRS to admit what they were doing. Obama said he learned about it when we all did. By the way I think that is the lie that will get him. If he knew about this before he said so it can be proven.

Last edited:

actually that Bush appointee only donated to the DNC. See what being bipartisan does to ya?

Forum List

Back