Obama is an amazing man, who has my total respect

The economy collapsed when Fannie Mae collapsed while the guy who was in charge of monitoring Fannie Mae told us it was solvent. Either democrat congressperson Barney Frank was totally incompetent or he planned the collapse of Fannie Mae as the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody in the dishonest mainstream media ever asked him what the hell he was thinking. Was the strange death of Bin Ladin Obama's "mission accomplished" moment? While low information democrats were celebrating the end of the Mid East conflict after the old man's death and strange burial at sea ISIS was murdering Christians and Jews.

Complete and utter nonsense.....

Complete and utter truth.

For fs sake........The financial crisis wasn't triggered by the "collapse of Fannie Mae"......Whitehall has no idea what Fannie Mae is, or does.....

Barney Frank didn't issue dodgy loans and palm them off on Securitizers, under false pretense......Barney Frank did not use the power of the federal government to keep State AGs from enforcing state law against irresponsible federally chartered mortgage issuers...

Furthermore, but for the benefits accruing from debt fueled spending, the Scrub economy would have been a complete disaster from start to finish......As it was, it was only the worst performing economy of the post Great Depression era....

He was warned as was the dem party dumbass.
Hell,I had a house I wanted to dump that had no hope of making me money and I sold it to a black dude I worked with that should never have qualified in a million years.
Of course the Realestate agent new what strings to pull and he qualified.....he lost the house 8 months later.

We've long since established that your anecdotes are fiction.....your buyer wasn't qualified by the federal government, or Fannie Mae, or Barney Frank....

Yeah whatever...I got my money out of the house and thats all that matters.

For fs sake........The financial crisis wasn't triggered by the "collapse of Fannie Mae"......Whitehall has no idea what Fannie Mae is, or does.....

Barney Frank didn't issue dodgy loans and palm them off on Securitizers, under false pretense......Barney Frank did not use the power of the federal government to keep State AGs from enforcing state law against irresponsible federally chartered mortgage issuers...

Furthermore, but for the benefits accruing from debt fueled spending, the Scrub economy would have been a complete disaster from start to finish......As it was, it was only the worst performing economy of the post Great Depression era....

Hell,I had a house I wanted to dump that had no hope of making me money and I sold it to a black dude I worked with that should never have qualified in a million years.
Of course the Realestate agent new what strings to pull and he qualified.....he lost the house 8 months later.

We've long since established that your anecdotes are fiction.....your buyer wasn't qualified by the federal government, or Fannie Mae, or Barney Frank....

And that irrelevant anecdote off your chest....

win/win....

I read thread after thread of your hateful Obama garbage which most are political lies and hacks.... The man pulled us out of a horrible mess the your party created. Everything crashed..

The man got Bin Ladin (someone who your party used to go over and make money with their fake war)

The man tried to stop the medical corruption who take your homes and stop treatment after they take your life savings..Obamacare may not be the best but it is a start.

Obama is a respectful husband and father..

I get sad seeing all of these hateful people going at it even when their party won this election...

It is nothing but pure ugly hate..The people who are being so disrespectful probably hate life too and nothing makes them happy.

Thank you Obama for being such a good man in the face of such ugliness and hate.

d343de645e1f4f871d6995b7e80a4f0b.jpg
images
Wow! You've been sheepled.

Now Hoss you know I supported Trump, well I don't like Pence though...I try to stay neutral and look at it at all angles.. It has been a eye opening year...

The economy collapsed when Fannie Mae collapsed while the guy who was in charge of monitoring Fannie Mae told us it was solvent. Either democrat congressperson Barney Frank was totally incompetent or he planned the collapse of Fannie Mae as the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody in the dishonest mainstream media ever asked him what the hell he was thinking. Was the death of Bin Ladin, Obama's "mission accomplished" moment? While low information democrats were celebrating the end of the Mid East conflict after the old man's death and strange burial at sea, ISIS was murdering Christians and Jews.

It was Bush's pull back of regulations that gave way for the crooks like Fanny Mae ...

Bush....
images
Vs. Obama View attachment 99162

Wrong!

No you are showing that you are partisan hack..

Bush wanted to and tried to control Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac.

Talk about clogging up the board with partisan posts!

Urrrr wrong... actually it was Clinton and Bush that got the ball rolling,and dude I am a supporter of Trump until he voted in Pence..

I actually feel sorry for Bush, he knows what he caused..

Government housing policies, over-regulation, failed regulation and deregulation have all been claimed as causes of the crisis, along with many others."

Government policies and the subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia

You say you worship Obama in your OP and then prove you love him by clogging up the board with partisan posts.

The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

Even the far left NYTimes reported on it.

The economy collapsed when Fannie Mae collapsed while the guy who was in charge of monitoring Fannie Mae told us it was solvent. Either democrat congressperson Barney Frank was totally incompetent or he planned the collapse of Fannie Mae as the biggest October surprise in history. Nobody in the dishonest mainstream media ever asked him what the hell he was thinking. Was the strange death of Bin Ladin Obama's "mission accomplished" moment? While low information democrats were celebrating the end of the Mid East conflict after the old man's death and strange burial at sea ISIS was murdering Christians and Jews.

Oh yeah....thanks for your tax dollars in the deal. Without them I couldnt have realized my prophet.
Assuming you actually pay taxes.

The right thanks Obungles everyday...he propelled them to total control :)
GASSY!

Can you name the only POTUS in your lifetime under whom Federal Spending, adjusted for inflation, FELL in the course of his two terms?

Need a hint?

Only because his first year was skewed by Failed Stimulus

He ran up more debt thanegotiation all his predecessors COMBINED

Show me your math......

See how the far left drones want to be shown reality?

Then when they are shown reality, they will reject it.

Jan. 20, 2009, the gross federal debt was $10.63 trillion

Gross federal debt under Obama -- as of April 7, 2015 -- is $18.15 trillion

OK......so if you subtract the current level of debt, from the debt on Jan 20 (and we will overlook that sketchy start date thing for the nonce), what are you left with?

Is that MORE or LESS than the amount of debt on Jan 20, 2009?

Obama was like some huge social experiment that went horribly wrong
jpg

Lookin' damned good to me, Gassy....

What are you seein'?

Using a far left blog site graph does not mean anything, other than you clog up the board with partisan religious dogma.

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2006_2016_all_period_M10_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

That has what, exactly, to do with anything......other than the enthusiasm with which the "Greatest Generation" fornicated?

Once again show a far left drone facts and they will deny it!

Yes it shows that Obama is a bad president by the numbers!

Oh yeah....thanks for your tax dollars in the deal. Without them I couldnt have realized my prophet.

have realized my prophet

QED

The right thanks Obungles everyday...he propelled them to total control :)
GASSY!

Can you name the only POTUS in your lifetime under whom Federal Spending, adjusted for inflation, FELL in the course of his two terms?

Need a hint?

Show me your math......

OK......so if you subtract the current level of debt, from the debt on Jan 20 (and we will overlook that sketchy start date thing for the nonce), what are you left with?

Notice once again when a far left drone is shown facts, they will deny them..

Even after they got beat bad in this last election they still spout their religious dogma over reality.

jpg

Lookin' damned good to me, Gassy....

What are you seein'?

Using a far left blog site graph does not mean anything, other than you clog up the board with partisan religious dogma.

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2006_2016_all_period_M10_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

That has what, exactly, to do with anything......other than the enthusiasm with which the "Greatest Generation" fornicated?

Once again show a far left drone facts and they will deny it!

Yes it shows that Obama is a bad president by the numbers!

What do you suggest Obama could have done to address the LFPR?

win/win....

So whats irrelevant about making a prophet off the tax payer?
You fools made it possible and I took advantage....thanks democrats. It's one of the few times your actions made me money.

GASSY!

Need a hint?

Show me your math......

Notice once again when a far left drone is shown facts, they will deny them..

Even after they got beat bad in this last election they still spout their religious dogma over reality.

Pace yourself, boy.......you're about to get a face full of The Priest of Reality...

have realized my prophet

QED

Are you illiterate?

win/win....

So whats irrelevant about making a prophet off the tax payer?
You fools made it possible and I took advantage....thanks democrats. It's one of the few times your actions made me money.

It's PROFIT..........do you people EVER read?

And that is not just those on the right, the far left clogs up the board with their hatred for anything not far left.

Remember this election was not about Trump or Hilary, it was about the Obama legacy. And his legacy was rejected.

You may be surprised that it goes down in history what a bunch of loser people in the senate who cared more about making the President look bad than they did their people.

That is the silliest thing I have heard in a long time...This election was about Big Corruption and Big Money in Politics..

Not according to Obama!

He said it in many speeches or did you just decide to ignore them and just worship the ground he walks on?

No I was too busy watching all of the drama with Trump and Hillary.... but yes he did say that. He knows they are going to go in and wipe down anything he touched disrespectfully

have realized my prophet

QED

Are you illiterate?

Couldn't hope to make this up....are you related to bripat?

And that is not just those on the right, the far left clogs up the board with their hatred for anything not far left.

Remember this election was not about Trump or Hilary, it was about the Obama legacy. And his legacy was rejected.

You may be surprised that it goes down in history what a bunch of loser people in the senate who cared more about making the President look bad than they did their people.

That is the silliest thing I have heard in a long time...This election was about Big Corruption and Big Money in Politics..

Not according to Obama!

He said it in many speeches or did you just decide to ignore them and just worship the ground he walks on?

No I was too busy watching all of the drama with Trump and Hillary.... but yes he did say that. He knows they are going to go in and wipe down anything he touched disrespectfully

And how is disrespectfully? Obama's over reached with EO's and ACA is the worst piece of legislation to come out of Washington since the days Bill Clinton allowed banks to make bad loans..

Plus, he was late for his own abortion.

Just think if his mama had of swallowed...all this could have been avoided with one gulp
Are you in the habit of swallowing, Gassy?

Like a good Irish gass?

Stay on point little dude and leave the BS out of it and perhaps you won't be viewed as the loser you are. Understand?

Forum List

Back