Obama is an enemy of America, world peace, prosperity and especially Islam!

Watching Christians and Muslims argue over who is going to hell is entertaining as fuck. You both follow religions that tell you to kill people. Most of the practitioners of your respective religions have not actually read (cover to cover) the books from which they claim to be preaching.

I have to support the statement that Obama is a menace to world peace though. Not that any of the dictatorships, theocracies or American-owned puppet governments of the Middle East are benevolent. They just lack the ability to project power far beyond their borders.

However, in spite of the original poster's willingness to conform to ignorant American stereotypes, most people in the Middle East are not fanatics. Most of them don't hate Israel. In fact many of them despise Palestinians (it is kind of like how many white Americans hate Mexicans). The ones who do practice religion have similar values to most Midwestern Christians. It is too bad that Americans learn about the world through corporate news sources.

‪Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else.....‬‏ - YouTube

OBama is the top enemy of everything that is righteous in this world. Obama is the #1 enemy to islam after Shaytan and Israel. Obama is also an enemy to his own country and also all Christians and Jews. Obama may well be the anti-christ. THat is why he tricks stupid Americans in to Idol warship of himself. He is nothing more than a cult leader. He leads the war to slaughter innocent muslims worldwide. He leads the war to destroy america. He leads the war to disgrace american troops. He leads the war to steal from the poor of the world, to steal from hardworking Americans and give all of the worlds wealth to his cronies. IF there is one thing everyone can agree on here I think it is that obama is the worst danger the world has faced in this century.

That being said, why would anyone support Obama:)eusa_liar:). He is worse than the BUsh who preceded him.

mohammed_pig001.jpg

I lived through Bush and I thought I could live through Obama. But I'm beginning to wonder.

Obama is a powerless tool. Let's face it, he was elected for two reasons. 1) He was a black democrat and got the black vote in the major cities where African Americans are almost the majority and never really vote and 2) Dubya screwed up so bad, people was leery of the GOP, especially when McCain was viewed by some as too liberal for the Republican party. It worked.

I have no doubt that Obama is being guided and controlled by unseen forces in and outside of this country.

Last edited:
Watching Christians and Muslims argue over who is going to hell is entertaining as fuck. You both follow religions that tell you to kill people. Most of the practitioners of your respective religions have not actually read (cover to cover) the books from which they claim to be preaching.

I have to support the statement that Obama is a menace to world peace though. Not that any of the dictatorships, theocracies or American-owned puppet governments of the Middle East are benevolent. They just lack the ability to project power far beyond their borders.

However, in spite of the original poster's willingness to conform to ignorant American stereotypes, most people in the Middle East are not fanatics. Most of them don't hate Israel. In fact many of them despise Palestinians (it is kind of like how many white Americans hate Mexicans). The ones who do practice religion have similar values to most Midwestern Christians. It is too bad that Americans learn about the world through corporate news sources.

Christianity does not tell folks to kill people. You are ignorant.

Where did Jesus say to kill people?

Before going to the pub to get bladdered on beer and whiskey chasers, Sharia4USA likes to get it off with young boys. He likes to show what a good cultist he is.

homosexual-pedophile-muslim-imam-1-1.jpg

Lev 20-13 Bible says to kill homosexuals.
Deuteronomy 17:12 Kill people who don't listen to priests
Exodus 22:17 Kill witches
Leviticus 20:27 Kill soothsayers
Leviticus 20:10 Kill adulterers
Leviticus 21:9 Kill people who have pre-marital sex
Exodus 22:19, 2 Chronicles 15:12-13, Deuteronomy 13:13-19 Kill people from other religions

We could go on an on all day. As I said above most of the practitioners of your respective religions have not actually read (cover to cover) the books from which they claim to be preaching. Try reading the Bible instead of just carrying it around to impress people.

Lev 20-13 Bible says to kill homosexuals.
Deuteronomy 17:12 Kill people who don't listen to priests
Exodus 22:17 Kill witches
Leviticus 20:27 Kill soothsayers
Leviticus 20:10 Kill adulterers
Leviticus 21:9 Kill people who have pre-marital sex
Exodus 22:19, 2 Chronicles 15:12-13, Deuteronomy 13:13-19 Kill people from other religions

We could go on an on all day. As I said above most of the practitioners of your respective religions have not actually read (cover to cover) the books from which they claim to be preaching. Try reading the Bible instead of just carrying it around to impress people.

So there were Christians around then? :cuckoo:

How did they know what to call themselves before Christ was born? :lmao:

Last edited:
Give me a break. You are going to ignore the entire Old Testament?

You claim that these things were written to Christians. How many Christians were there in the OT? How did Jesus say these things when he was not yet born? It is clear you don't even understand what you have read in the OT.

Quote the commands of CHRIST to kill people. Christians follow the teachings of Christ! Where do you think they got the name? DUH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back