Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say that one was a Deists, when in fact you list three- Paine, Jefferson and Franklin.

No, you stupid twat. Thomas Paine was an avowed Atheist. Jefferson claimed to be Methodist, but clearly converted to Atheism as he got older.

You really are a stupid fuck.

In short, the smart ones everyone remembers today.

Since you're a Stalinist, I imagine you focused more on Soviet history - you sure know nothing of U.S. history.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The polls are showing a massive tidal wave of support leaving the Republican Ranks and switching to Obama. I have never seen such a massive swing in the past sixty years.

NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY HAVE THEY SEEN SUCH A MASSIVE SWING IN THE POLLS FROM REPUBLICAN TO DEMOCRAT. So Why are people fleeing from Romney Ryan?????

The polls are showing a massive tidal wave of support leaving the Republican Ranks and switching to Obama. I have never seen such a massive swing in the past sixty years.

ROFL

Obamabots - the Koolaid causes hallucinations...

NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY HAVE THEY SEEN SUCH A MASSIVE SWING IN THE POLLS FROM REPUBLICAN TO DEMOCRAT. So Why are people fleeing from Romney Ryan?????

Link that, skippy.

Because everybody knows you're lying.

Yea...me and all my rightwing buddies know it

You're a leftist hack, with no credibility.

The race is still close; but it's been a bad week for Obama. Despite the efforts of the party press, his incompetence in Libya has hurt Obama.

Must be true then

By what scenario do you possibly have Romney winning 270 electoral votes?

Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Mexico.

Pretend that it couldn't happen, then scream fraud when it does. Great plan.

We have no idea whether obama is winning or losing! The polling agencies are under threat, the media won't put any criticism of obama before the public. What little reliable reporting we're getting is only coming from foreign outlets.

The race is still close; but it's been a bad week for Obama. Despite the efforts of the party press, his incompetence in Libya has hurt Obama.

Must be true then

The current foreign policy fiasco will also cost Hilary. Her and Obama are both looking like amateurs and that is putting it nicely.

Must be true then

Quite an accomplishment when he trails in all those states

Mitt HAS to take Florida and Ohio to have any chance of winning. Even then, he can still lose

Romney has to take 72% of the swing state vote. Hard to do when you are trailing in eight out of the ten

Must be true then

Quite an accomplishment when he trails in all those states

Mitt HAS to take Florida and Ohio to have any chance of winning. Even then, he can still lose

Romney has to take 72% of the swing state vote. Hard to do when you are trailing in eight out of the ten

Sums it up nicely, I think.

Good post.

With his opponent's job performance record, he's in good shape. But keep telling Democrats to relax, I'm all for it. Not only is he going to do well in swing States, but Romney is going to cut deep into blue States. I'm looking forward to election night when Democrats reprise your Kerry faces.

Last edited:
The current foreign policy fiasco will also cost Hilary. Her and Obama are both looking like amateurs and that is putting it nicely.

Obama is utterly incompetent, and the middle is getting a clear example of it, this week.

Obama is utterly incompetent, and the middle is getting a clear example of it, this week.

Fast and the furious
Failed economic policy
wasted stimulus
no gitmo closed
indefinite detention
high gas price
one dead ambassador.
spells a one term president

Hillary is retiring at the end of this term. She has nothing to lose no matter how silly she appears. What she's looking at now are future speaker fees.

New Obama campaign slogan: "Free speech will not be tolerated, and we apologize to Al Qaeda for any offense liberty may have caused them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back