Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't begin to tell you of all the LDS who had no idea Joseph Smith was a Polygamist.

And I can't begin to tell you the LDS who don't care.

When people get up at the front of Sunday School and start telling us that someone is inferior....I'll be real interested to see if it stands. To date, I only know of things Like Ballard's "Doctrine Of Inclusion".

You don't think that's fairly important, that the "Prophet" of your church had this thing for teenage girls, and used his position as leader to bed a bunch of them.

"Honestly, Jebadiah, I have to marry your daughter to make sure she gets into heaven".

The scary thing is, people fell for that. People fall for that kind of stuff today.

Religion is evil.
Dumb ass Religion gave us America

I have a guilty fantasy, though--

I sort of wish that Romney and Ryan will win so that we can spend the next four years dishing it back to the Republicans. Besides--since the American economic system is gone for good--it might be better to have wingnuts in power then, so that everything can be blamed on the Republicans. They are such tools, that would be a real pleasure.

I sort of wish that Romney and Ryan will win so that we can spend the next four years dishing it back to the Republicans. Besides--since the American economic system is gone for good--it might be better to have wingnuts in power then, so that everything can be blamed on the Republicans. They are such tools, that would be a real pleasure.

Here's the problem with the left, they think the opposition to obama is he's a democrat, or he's a black guy, or what ever. It has nothing to do with that DUMB ASS. It's about his ineffectiveness to help the private sector unless it's to help union jobs. It's his failed policy with the economy. It's his disregard for the constitutional process, his doctoral steps, his giving aid to America's enemy.

It's not about party you schmuck it's about America.

You don't think that's fairly important, that the "Prophet" of your church had this thing for teenage girls, and used his position as leader to bed a bunch of them.

"Honestly, Jebadiah, I have to marry your daughter to make sure she gets into heaven".

The scary thing is, people fell for that. People fall for that kind of stuff today.

Religion is evil.

Except Islam, which you totally support, because you have a common enemy. (The USA and DA JOOOOOOOZZZZZ)

Where do I support Islam?

Oh, I know, I think getting in the middle of their shit is a horrible idea, and therefore I must support them.

Kind of like saying when I see two thugs beating the shit out of each other and I don't get involved, I must be on one of their sides...

Somehow, guy, I suspect you never signed up for the millitary to actually do the interferring, though.

Well, no, it didn't. This country was founded by Freemasons and Deists.

In short, rational thinkers. Or at least as rational as you could be in 1780 and people still thought leeches were good medicine.

Here's the thing. So the Founding Fathers, the guys who talked about all men being created equal, but still allowed slavery, saved us from, what exactly? Being Canadians?

In short, rational thinkers. Or at least as rational as you could be in 1780 and people still thought leeches were good medicine.

Here's the thing. So the Founding Fathers, the guys who talked about all men being created equal, but still allowed slavery, saved us from, what exactly? Being Canadians?

Yea__ the public indocrination system taught me that the founding fathers were deists too. Too bad it's not the real fact. They were largely Christian.

Nice try T-Bitch.

Here's the problem with the left, they think the opposition to obama is he's a democrat, or he's a black guy, or what ever. It has nothing to do with that DUMB ASS. It's about his ineffectiveness to help the private sector unless it's to help union jobs. It's his failed policy with the economy. It's his disregard for the constitutional process, his doctoral steps, his giving aid to America's enemy.

It's not about party you schmuck it's about America.

Exactly. Because Democrats care only about winning for the sake of winning they think everyone is like that.

Yea__ the public indocrination system taught me that the founding fathers were deists too. Too bad it's not the real fact. They were largely Christian.

Nice try T-Bitch.

Yeah, I know you need to believe that... that's why they never say "Jesus" or "God" in any of the founding documents... because they were such devout Christians.

Instead, they used the word "Creator" in the DOI. Which is how Deists referred to the Almighty.

For the record, I went to Catholic School for elementary and secondary education. Why do you think I hate religion with such a passion. being locked up with religious assholes will do that.

Nice try T-Bitch.

Yeah, I know you need to believe that... that's why they never say "Jesus" or "God" in any of the founding documents... because they were such devout Christians.

Instead, they used the word "Creator" in the DOI. Which is how Deists referred to the Almighty.

For the record, I went to Catholic School for elementary and secondary education. Why do you think I hate religion with such a passion. being locked up with religious assholes will do that.

Here's a founding document. that the founders voted on (to have a congressional chaplain)

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché
Rector of Christ Church of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 7, 1774, 9 o’clock a.m.

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, Office of the Chaplain

Nice try T-Bitch.

Here's a founding document. that the founders voted on (to have a congressional chaplain)

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché

The hatred of the Bible is the driving force of the left. Sad times when the sheep follow the wolf to slaughter. Thank God everyone is not a radical as JoeB. :eusa_clap:

The wailing and lamentations of the nutbar lefties when Pres. Obama goes down to electoral defeat will sound to my ears like the singing of a choir of angels.

:D

Sumpting like wis? :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk]Baby Crying Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

I just don't see swing voters voting for Romney. He still can't say what it is he'd do.

It's just not enough that you hate Obama. You have to actually be for something. Mitt Romney failed to mention what his plan for America's success was going to be last night.

"I believe in America" is not good enough. You gotta say what you'd do, and that's Romney's problem.

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney says "repeal Obamacare" and the moderator goes, "And replace it with what?" and Romney just stands there and smiles.

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney tries to accuse Obama of being an "apologist" for America and Obama says, "Tell that to Bin Laden".

To beat the President, you first have to tell us why he's no good and then you have to pivot and say, "This is what I'll do".

So far, Romney's got the first part down, but not the second.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché

The hatred of the Bible is the driving force of the left. Sad times when the sheep follow the wolf to slaughter. Thank God everyone is not a radical as JoeB. :eusa_clap:

Great, now what happened when Franklin suggested a prayer opening the meetings of the Constitutional Convention in 1787?

I heard (on the car radio) earlier today a snippet from Rush. He was citing what amounts to the "internal polling" which the President receives.

It seems to indicate that the Indys are now backing Romney on the order of 15% points HIGHER than they are supporting The ONE.

LOL

The liberal Democrat campaign knows that it is in deep shit. The yokel lib partisan hacks who post here seemingly don't know what's about to happen.

<<chortle>>

I just don't see swing voters voting for Romney. He still can't say what it is he'd do.

It's just not enough that you hate Obama. You have to actually be for something. Mitt Romney failed to mention what his plan for America's success was going to be last night.

"I believe in America" is not good enough. You gotta say what you'd do, and that's Romney's problem.

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney says "repeal Obamacare" and the moderator goes, "And replace it with what?" and Romney just stands there and smiles.

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney tries to accuse Obama of being an "apologist" for America and Obama says, "Tell that to Bin Laden".

To beat the President, you first have to tell us why he's no good and then you have to pivot and say, "This is what I'll do".

So far, Romney's got the first part down, but not the second.

Romney has spent a tremendous amount of time laying out broadly what he will do. You just haven't been paying attention.
And we find yet another "centrist" who is really just another Obama nut-sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back