Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea__ the public indocrination system taught me that the founding fathers were deists too. Too bad it's not the real fact. They were largely Christian.

Nice try T-Bitch.

Yeah, I know you need to believe that... that's why they never say "Jesus" or "God" in any of the founding documents... because they were such devout Christians.

Instead, they used the word "Creator" in the DOI. Which is how Deists referred to the Almighty.

For the record, I went to Catholic School for elementary and secondary education. Why do you think I hate religion with such a passion. being locked up with religious assholes will do that.

Here's a founding document. that the founders voted on (to have a congressional chaplain)

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché
Rector of Christ Church of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 7, 1774, 9 o’clock a.m.

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, Office of the Chaplain

That's not a founding document, that's a guy who found a podium and blurted out some shit...

Kind of like Clint Eastwood, actually.

Then the grownups who had read Voltaire and Rosseau got about the business of making a government without sky pixies...

Yeah, I know you need to believe that... that's why they never say "Jesus" or "God" in any of the founding documents... because they were such devout Christians.

Instead, they used the word "Creator" in the DOI. Which is how Deists referred to the Almighty.

For the record, I went to Catholic School for elementary and secondary education. Why do you think I hate religion with such a passion. being locked up with religious assholes will do that.

Here's a founding document. that the founders voted on (to have a congressional chaplain)

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché

That's not a founding document, that's a guy who found a podium and blurted out some shit...

Then the grownups who had read Voltaire and Rosseau got about the business of making a government without sky pixies...

Oh but yes it is. The founders even voted to have the prayer and the Chaplain.

Amen.

Reverend Jacob Duché

The hatred of the Bible is the driving force of the left. Sad times when the sheep follow the wolf to slaughter. Thank God everyone is not a radical as JoeB. :eusa_clap:

Great, now what happened when Franklin suggested a prayer opening the meetings of the Constitutional Convention in 1787?
One of the first order of business was to vote on congressional chaplains

[

I know you really need to believe this.

America was founded by Deists.

Deists who rejected the notion of a King appointed by the Grace of God, which is the basis of Christian European Rule.

The hatred of the Bible is the driving force of the left. Sad times when the sheep follow the wolf to slaughter. Thank God everyone is not a radical as JoeB. :eusa_clap:

Now why would I hate a book with such wonderful wisdom in it...

#1 – Psalm 137:9

“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

#2 – 2 Kings 18:27

“But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?”

#3 – Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

#4 – Mark 14:51-52

“A young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.”

#5 – Ezekiel 16:17

“You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.”

#7 – Deuteronomy 23:1

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

#8 – 1 Samuel 18:25-27

Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

#10 – Ezekial 23:19-20

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Yup, all sorts of fun stuff in the Holy Bible. can't see why anyone would be so "Radical" as to reject this sort of nonsense at all.... nope. I've totally seen the error of my ways. It's one of the most compelling bits of fiction every written.

[

Deists who rejected the notion of a King appointed by the Grace of God, which is the basis of Christian European Rule.

More revisionist history by joeb.

1. America was founded on judaeo-christian values. Even deists often are Christians btw.
2. European and Asian style monarchies were the basis of civilization regardless of religion(s).

More revisionist history by joeb.

1. America was founded on judaeo-christian values. Even deists often are Christians btw.
2. European and Asian style monarchies were the basis of civilization regardless of religion(s).

America was founded on the ideas of the Enlightenment... The founders considered their Rosseau and Voltaire more telling than their bible.

The Christian Monarchy was actually a backslide from the enlightened Democratic and Republican ideals that proceeded it in Classical Antiquity. The Greeks and Romans had limited Democracy, (albeit of elite classes) until Constantine introduced the Biblical notion of a Monarch appointed by God. And it took nearly 1500 years to disabuses ourselves of the stupidity a man should hold power for no other reason than his father held it...

I mean, what a stupid idea, just letting a guy hold an office because his father held the same office. Good thing we Americans are smarter than that....

34_george_w_bush-large_image.jpg

Oh...wait.

Dude__ Bush is nothing but a scaled down version of Obama doofis.

And did I ever say that the founding fathers did not subscribe to various other philosophies? I just rebuked your BS that they weren't Christian.

[

Holy shit that's what you think made them a deist? because they rejected the notion that the King was appointed by the grace of God? You are so far from the truth it's intentional lying on your part.

I just don't see swing voters voting for Romney. He still can't say what it is he'd do.
When he does venture into specifics, he doesn't state how he will do it. Supposedly Iran will not get a nuke while he's in office. Another war in the middle east? Great.

It's just not enough that you hate Obama. You have to actually be for something. Mitt Romney failed to mention what his plan for America's success was going to be last night.

"I believe in America" is not good enough. You gotta say what you'd do, and that's Romney's problem.
And the polls are showing that.

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney says "repeal Obamacare" and the moderator goes, "And replace it with what?" and Romney just stands there and smiles.
He won't do that. He will replace it with "the spirit of America".

It's going to be over after the first debate when Romney tries to accuse Obama of being an "apologist" for America and Obama says, "Tell that to Bin Laden".
It would be a great line but I don't think Obama would deliver it.

If I'm Obama, I'd quote his flip flops; over and over. When abortion and Roe come up, simply state, Governor, you said "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country."

To beat the President, you first have to tell us why he's no good and then you have to pivot and say, "This is what I'll do".

So far, Romney's got the first part down, but not the second.

Well, he has done some of that. His plan for the economy for example has some bullet points that are, to his credit, pretty clear.

The Federal Government Should Stop Doing Things The American People Can’t Afford, For Instance:
-----Repeal Obamacare — Savings: $95 Billion. President Obama’s costly takeover of the health care system imposes an enormous and unaffordable obligation on the federal government while intervening in a matter that should be left to the states. Mitt will begin his efforts to repeal this legislation on Day One.

-----Privatize Amtrak — Savings: $1.6 Billion. Despite requirement that Amtrak operate on a for-profit basis, it continues to receive about $1.6 billion in taxpayer funds each year. Forty-one of Amtrak’s 44 routes lost money in 2008 with losses ranging from $5 to $462 per passenger.

-----Reduce Subsidies For The National Endowments For The Arts And Humanities, The Corporation For Public Broadcasting, And The Legal Services Corporation — Savings: $600 Million. NEA, NEH, and CPB provide grants to supplement other sources of funding. LSC funds services mostly duplicative of those already offered by states, localities, bar associations and private organizations.

-----Eliminate Title X Family Planning Funding — Savings: $300 Million. Title X subsidizes family planning programs that benefit abortion groups like Planned Parenthood.

-----Reduce Foreign Aid — Savings: $100 Million. Stop borrowing money from countries that oppose America’s interests in order to give it back to them in the form of foreign aid.

What he doesn't say of course is that a lot of these will be passed on to the States.

Then he does what you say he does:

Empower States To Innovate — Savings: >$100 billion
See if you can say that without chuckling. I can't.

Then he (or at least his webmaster) remembered the audience and started to sock it to government workers:

Improve Efficiency And Effectiveness. Where the federal government should act, it must do a better job. For instance:

-----Reduce Waste And Fraud — Savings: $60 Billion. The federal government made $125 billion in improper payments last year. Cutting that amount in half through stricter enforcement and harsher penalties yields returns many times over on the investment.

-----Align Federal Employee Compensation With The Private Sector — Savings: $47 Billion. Federal compensation exceeds private sector levels by as much as 30 to 40 percent when benefits are taken into account. This must be corrected.

-----Repeal The Davis-Bacon Act — Savings: $11 Billion. Davis-Bacon forces the government to pay above-market wages, insulating labor unions from competition and driving up project costs by approximately 10 percent.

-----Reduce The Federal Workforce By 10 Percent Via Attrition — Savings: $4 Billion. Despite widespread layoffs in the private sector, President Obama has continued to grow the federal payrolls. The federal workforce can be reduced by 10 percent through a “1-for-2” system of attrition, thereby reducing the number of federal employees while allowing the introduction of new talent into the federal service.

-----Consolidate agencies and streamline processes to cut costs and improve results in everything from energy permitting to worker retraining to trade negotiation.

Reducing the federal workforce is an interesting goal for the man who says he's going to create jobs. Apparently he wants to get rid of a lot of jobs.

The idea that the government made $125 Billion in improper payments is probably correct given the money that FEMA hands out after a storm and the way we pay off warlords in Afghanistan. I'm curious why the Governor says by getting rid of the improper payments will result in a $60 Billion savings though. Is he okay with $65 Billion in improper payments remaining?

Where do I support Islam?

In all the Jooo hating threads.

Oh, I know, I think getting in the middle of their shit is a horrible idea, and therefore I must support them.

I see you post all sorts of libel and slander against Jooozzz, Mormons, and Christians.

Funny, the ONLY religion I never see you attack is Islam.

Kind of like saying when I see two thugs beating the shit out of each other and I don't get involved, I must be on one of their sides...

More like when a cop and a robber are shooting it out, you demand that the cop be disarmed.

Somehow, guy, I suspect you never signed up for the millitary to actually do the interferring, though.

Who exactly am I interfering with, sparky?

You're not just a bigot, you're a drooling moron as well.

HEY JOEB, ready for that massive list of founding fathers who were Deist?

Ready?

Here We GO.

1. Benjamin Franklin

Hope you can get all the way through the list, bigot boi.

Some claim Jefferson was, but old Tom denied it, and seemed far more inclined to the Atheism of Paine.

Where do I support Islam?

In all the Jooo hating threads.

Oh, I know, I think getting in the middle of their shit is a horrible idea, and therefore I must support them.

I see you post all sorts of libel and slander against Jooozzz, Mormons, and Christians.

Funny, the ONLY religion I never see you attack is Islam.

Kind of like saying when I see two thugs beating the shit out of each other and I don't get involved, I must be on one of their sides...

More like when a cop and a robber are shooting it out, you demand that the cop be disarmed.

Somehow, guy, I suspect you never signed up for the millitary to actually do the interferring, though.

Who exactly am I interfering with, sparky?

Nobody. Chickenhawks like you never sign up. That's the point.

If the Muslims kill all the Jews in Israel, that's NOT MY PROBLEM.

You're not just a bigot, you're a drooling moron as well.

HEY JOEB, ready for that massive list of founding fathers who were Deist?

Ready?

Here We GO.

1. Benjamin Franklin

Hope you can get all the way through the list, bigot boi.

Some claim Jefferson was, but old Tom denied it, and seemed far more inclined to the Atheism of Paine.

So you say that one was a Deists, when in fact you list three- Paine, Jefferson and Franklin.

In short, the smart ones everyone remembers today.

Oh great, it's the "deist" lunacy again.

I know you'd like to think it's fresh and new again every time a fanatical retard brings it up, but trust me...it's not.

Oh great, it's the "deist" lunacy again.

I know you'd like to think it's fresh and new again every time a fanatical retard brings it up, but trust me...it's not.

If America were left up to the "Christians", they'd have kept with the King...

King by Grace of God... it was right there in his title, and all the Churches of the time accepted it.

The Founders listened to some radical, Enlightenment ideas that government does not descend from a sky pixie, but comes from a mandate of the people.

How crazy was that... No biblical precedence for it at all.

If America were left up to the "Christians", they'd have kept with the King...

Yawn, fucking Stalinist moron.

King by Grace of God... it was right there in his title, and all the Churches of the time accepted it.

Jesus commanded that people have a king, eh fucktard?

The Founders listened to some radical, Enlightenment ideas that government does not descend from a sky pixie, but comes from a mandate of the people.

Say, you lying sack of shit, how about a list of the 254 DOI signers who were Deist.

Ready!

Want to see it again?

Lying fucktard.

Of the founding fathers, ONE, Benjamin Franklin, was a self-professed Deist.

How crazy was that... No biblical precedence for it at all.

How crazy is it that a Stalinist is a pathological liar?

Stupid twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back