Obama is the best gun salesman ever

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

First they create the hype, then they are the ones buying into it.

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?

Works for me

And this is why we don't trust anyone who wants more laws.

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

Democracy in action....Don't like it? Elect more NRA members
But you do know that the ones perpetrating 99% of the "gun violence" already have their gun illegally. Which means making it harder for law abiding people to get guns wouldn't change the amount of crime. It just makes liberals feel good

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Show me a single stat that shows that

Your first post on this board and you try to pass off bullshit like that

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?

Works for me

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

But you do know that the ones perpetrating 99% of the "gun violence" already have their gun illegally. Which means making it harder for law abiding people to get guns wouldn't change the amount of crime. It just makes liberals feel good

Who needs a stat. I live in Brooklyn and work for the city. Every person that I see that comes through the courts on a gun charge has an illegal gun. I don't know what fantasy world you live in but step out of it. Show me 5 of the of the almost 500 murders in Chicago that was committed with a legal gun. Show me 1 gang banger that goes and buys his guns legally. Since you like numbers, read this article. http://abc7chicago.com/news/chicago-violence-strategy-to-track-illegal-guns/1011155/ I'll wait....

Last edited:
Works for me

Who needs a stat. I live in Brooklyn and work for the city. Every person that I see that comes through the courts on a gun charge has an illegal gun. I don't know what fantasy world you live in but step out of it. Show me 5 of the of the almost 500 murders in Chicago that was committed with a legal gun. Show me 1 gang banger that goes and buys his guns legally. I'll wait....

Two posts and two fails

Most gun murders are from people who know each other. Domestic violence accounts for one third

Legal guns

I actually realize that the Texas thing is an end run around Roe, just like NYC's de facto ban is an end run around the 2nd. The difference is my right is explicit, and that right is made up, but until Roe is overturned, I can see the court ruling against Texas.

no.

once again, since comprehension isn't your thing.... roe v wade is the law.

there is nothing in heller that says regulation is inappropriate. now go whine in the corner.

Roe V wade can be overturned just as easily as it was created. 5 of 9 lawyers works both ways.

And 3-6 months plus $1000 is not "regulation", it is intimidation to prevent people from exercising their rights.

It's the same result you would get if you let PETA dictate animal slaughter procedures. Sure meat wouldn't be "illegal", it just wouldn't be available.

If $1000 is a problem, try panhandling
You can beg for money for just about anything

hqdefault.jpg

One shouldn't have to beg for Rights.

But keep being a glib twat and ignoring the actual questions.

You shouldn't whine for rights either

Considering your definition of whining is "anything Rightwinger disagrees with" your comment is worthless, kind of like your opinions in general.

no.

once again, since comprehension isn't your thing.... roe v wade is the law.

there is nothing in heller that says regulation is inappropriate. now go whine in the corner.

Roe V wade can be overturned just as easily as it was created. 5 of 9 lawyers works both ways.

And 3-6 months plus $1000 is not "regulation", it is intimidation to prevent people from exercising their rights.

It's the same result you would get if you let PETA dictate animal slaughter procedures. Sure meat wouldn't be "illegal", it just wouldn't be available.

hqdefault.jpg

Considering your definition of whining is "anything Rightwinger disagrees with" your comment is worthless, kind of like your opinions in general.

Wah...wah...wah

I can't get my guns fast enough

hqdefault.jpg

Wah...wah...wah

I can't get my guns fast enough

So you are saying 3-6 months and $1000 is not an infringement? How about we go back to those driver's license and abortion comparsions the progressive idiots have been throwing around?

Forum List

Back