Obama is the best gun salesman ever

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?
Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.
The people in California voted to ban gay marriage. Was that fair?
Doesn't matter if it was fair. It was unconstitutional. :wink:
Gay marriage is not in the Constitution, gun ownership is.

Fail

Actually, the court said that gay marriage is covered in the 14th amendment
4 or 5 JUDGES said. NOWHERE in the Constitution does the term gay or homosexual show up. Interpretations are often wrong.

I will say....if the CIA knew a domestic war was coming and needed Americans to get scared, load up on guns and ammo, buy storage food, and even take private training classes.....all to strengthen America's defenses.....then Obamas presidency would be the PERFECT motivator.

Hey....maybe he's a raging conservative gun nut on the inside. Maybe his whole persona is fake. Wasn't born in Hawaii or any of that. He's agent Walter Simmons....from Detroit....planted as a liberal candidate to scare America into getting ready hahahaha!!!!

Thank you CIA agent Walter "Obama" Simmons. Your sacrifice has made America more prepared.

Well Obama sure has convinced loads of people that they better get armed.

After all the POS is looking to bring 100,000 more of those Syrian refugees into the country next year. Who know how many jihadists will be hiding among them.

Yep. America better get armed and stay armed.

You have no concept of the role of the courts?

The lower Courts in the Northeast have been ignoring Heller and McDonald, and using procedural crap to slow down any challenges. The Courts can kiss my ass.

Heller applied to a ban

The fact that your community wants to make sure you are qualified to have a gun is not a ban

It's a de facto ban, even if it isn't a de jure ban. Why does it take 3-6 months and $1000 to exercise a basic right? Its a ruse to discourage gun ownership, nothing more, and you know it. You just agree with it so you ignore it like the hack you are.

Kind of like closing all the abortion clinics in a state isn't it?

you know he doesn't care about that because it's a woman's right.... not the guys who think guns substitute for their genitalia.

I actually realize that the Texas thing is an end run around Roe, just like NYC's de facto ban is an end run around the 2nd. The difference is my right is explicit, and that right is made up, but until Roe is overturned, I can see the court ruling against Texas.

Seriously?

Do you actually read what you post?

Elected public officials= Khmer Rouge?

Obviously you don't read or comprehend what you reply to.

And you are claiming to be an elected official, shitfling? What is your post? Conformity officer for your mothers HOA?
Hall monitor for his local junior high school ON THE WEEKENDS

I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

So "guns for me and not for thee".

Figures.
:cuckoo:

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?
Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.
Think they would do it again?

Figures.

Think they would do it again?
Yes, Christian values do not suddenly disappear because of a ruling.

The lower Courts in the Northeast have been ignoring Heller and McDonald, and using procedural crap to slow down any challenges. The Courts can kiss my ass.

Heller applied to a ban

The fact that your community wants to make sure you are qualified to have a gun is not a ban

It's a de facto ban, even if it isn't a de jure ban. Why does it take 3-6 months and $1000 to exercise a basic right? Its a ruse to discourage gun ownership, nothing more, and you know it. You just agree with it so you ignore it like the hack you are.

you know he doesn't care about that because it's a woman's right.... not the guys who think guns substitute for their genitalia.

I actually realize that the Texas thing is an end run around Roe, just like NYC's de facto ban is an end run around the 2nd. The difference is my right is explicit, and that right is made up, but until Roe is overturned, I can see the court ruling against Texas.

no.

once again, since comprehension isn't your thing.... roe v wade is the law.

there is nothing in heller that says regulation is inappropriate. now go whine in the corner.

Doesn't matter if it was fair. It was unconstitutional. :wink:
Gay marriage is not in the Constitution, gun ownership is.

Fail

Actually, the court said that gay marriage is covered in the 14th amendment
4 or 5 JUDGES said. NOWHERE in the Constitution does the term gay or homosexual show up. Interpretations are often wrong.

Doesn't have to

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say blacks are allowed to marry whites....but the 14th amendment still applied

Heller applied to a ban

no.

there is nothing in heller that says regulation is inappropriate. now go whine in the corner.

Roe V wade can be overturned just as easily as it was created. 5 of 9 lawyers works both ways.

And 3-6 months plus $1000 is not "regulation", it is intimidation to prevent people from exercising their rights.

It's the same result you would get if you let PETA dictate animal slaughter procedures. Sure meat wouldn't be "illegal", it just wouldn't be available.

How many people have you missed out killing in your six months of waiting?

How many people have you killed, shitflinger?

If you ever posted a rational argument, would you burst into flames, or just be expelled from the demagogue - sociopath party?

I don't need to kill

I have a big stick with a nail in it....nobody fucks with me

no.

Roe V wade can be overturned just as easily as it was created. 5 of 9 lawyers works both ways.

And 3-6 months plus $1000 is not "regulation", it is intimidation to prevent people from exercising their rights.

It's the same result you would get if you let PETA dictate animal slaughter procedures. Sure meat wouldn't be "illegal", it just wouldn't be available.

If $1000 is a problem, try panhandling
You can beg for money for just about anything

hqdefault.jpg

no.

hqdefault.jpg

One shouldn't have to beg for Rights.

But keep being a glib twat and ignoring the actual questions.

no.

hqdefault.jpg

One shouldn't have to beg for Rights.

But keep being a glib twat and ignoring the actual questions.

You shouldn't whine for rights either

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

No, but I believe only righties proudly brag about panic buying.
I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.

the prezbo is on the losing end of his battle

to strip Americans of their rights

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

Many lefties own guns - but most of them aren't NRA gun nutters.

you leftist clowns and your absolutes

do you even have a frikking clue

Figures.

Works for me

And this is why we don't trust anyone who wants more laws.

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

Democracy in action....Don't like it? Elect more NRA members
But you do know that the ones perpetrating 99% of the "gun violence" already have their gun illegally. Which means making it harder for law abiding people to get guns wouldn't change the amount of crime. It just makes liberals feel good

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back