Obama is the best gun salesman ever

I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.
I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

So "guns for me and not for thee".

Figures.
:cuckoo:

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?
Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.
The people in California voted to ban gay marriage. Was that fair?

I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.
I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

Figures.

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?

Works for me

And this is why we don't trust anyone who wants more laws.

Figures.

Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.

Supreme Court said it wasn't

Figures.

I want a handgun in less than 3 months. 1 handgun. and the people didn't "vote for it". NYC is a one party town mostly, and it comes as part of the baggage.

And since when do laws get to infringe on my rights? I guess we could apply the same wait periods to voting and abortions.

Figures.

Works for me

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

Democracy in action....Don't like it? Elect more NRA members

Figures.

But the people voted on it!!!! That means as long as Rightwingdouche like it, then it's A-OK!

Figures.

Works for me

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

Democracy in action

So when Mississippi decides they have had enough abortions, and ban/restrict those in a similar way, you will be OK with that?

Again, rights are not up for a vote.

Figures.

Doesn't matter if it was fair. It was unconstitutional. :wink:

Figures.

Infringing on my 2nd amendment rights in unconstitutional, explicitly so. Yet you defend made up rights because you agree with them.

Congrats, you win the award of hypocritical asshole, 1st class. Now cram your medal where the sun don't shine.

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.
What does color have to do with it? Are you just being stupid?

Being stupid is his natural state. He does not have to fake being stupid.

But the people voted on it!!!! That means as long as Rightwingdouche like it, then it's A-OK!

You have no concept of the role of the courts?

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.
What does color have to do with it? Are you just being stupid?

Being stupid is his natural state. He does not have to fake being stupid.

You have no concept of the role of the courts?

The lower Courts in the Northeast have been ignoring Heller and McDonald, and using procedural crap to slow down any challenges. The Courts can kiss my ass.

Infringing on my 2nd amendment rights in unconstitutional, explicitly so. Yet you defend made up rights because you agree with them.

Congrats, you win the award of hypocritical asshole, 1st class. Now cram your medal where the sun don't shine.

If you feel your 2nd amendment rights are being infringed....you have the entire court system available to you

Apparently it's perfectly constitutional. Or are you making all that stuff up for arguments sake?

Forum List

Back