Obama is the best gun salesman ever

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

No, but I believe only righties proudly brag about panic buying.
I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.
I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers
You have two. I have none. Guess that makes you the gun nut eh?

--LOL

I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.

They never get that some people defend rights even if they never have or don't plan to exercise said rights.

I haven't had the need for my 4th amendment rights, and I don't plan on needing them, but I will never give them up.

Rights are like oxygen. You don't appreciate them until you don't have it.

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.

You racist morons have one trick, and only one.

So shit fer brains, people would gladly give up their civil rights if Obama were white? Is that what you claim, fucktard?

Rati the racist rodent - certified dumbest poster on the board!

Last edited:

--LOL

I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

It's no different than having 3 cars. Or 2 homes. Or more of anything than you need.

Hell....I'm not married because I can't pick amongst all the women who want me.
I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on that bullshit lol

Obama is the best gun salesman ever.....

Gun nuts are the biggest suckers ever

Obama's going to take your guns...Obama's going to take your guns

--LOL

So "guns for me and not for thee".

Figures.

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.

You racist morons have one trick, and only one.

So shit fer brains, people would gladly give up their civil rights if Obama were white? It what you claim, fucktard?

Rati the racist rodent - certified dumbest poster on the board!
No, that's not what I said at all, Martin.

--LOL

Figures.
:cuckoo:

If liberals wackos had a choice the WOULD confiscate the guns. But you don't & they continue to sell vigorously.

Sucks to look so stupid

--LOL

Figures.

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?

If liberals wackos had a choice the WOULD confiscate the guns. But you don't & they continue to sell vigorously.

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg
I never said there weren't wackos on both sides. Regardless guns are selling like pancakes at IHOP lol

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg
I never said there weren't wackos on both sides. Regardless guns are selling like pancakes at IHOP lol

Obama is going to take your pancakes!

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg

That photo is why the government never WILL come take guns. It would be a blood bath. 2nd civil war.

Cops gonna do it? Nope.
Army gonna do it? Nope.

Are liberals gonna walk door to door themselves and say "Move aside you racist!! I'm here for the mean scary guns and we're taking them!!"??? Um.....no.

Figures.

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?

Works for me

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg

Obama is going to take your pancakes!
He can have them. I'm lactose intolerant

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg

That photo is why the government never WILL come take guns. It would be a blood bath. 2nd civil war.

Cops gonna do it? Nope.
Army gonna do it? Nope.

Are liberals gonna walk door to door themselves and say "Move aside you racist!! I'm here for the mean scary guns and we're taking them!!"??? Um.....no.

From my cold, dead fingers!

No gubmint better mess with me

7108.jpg

Sucks to look so stupid
2012-08-09-guns.jpg

Cops gonna do it? Nope.
Army gonna do it? Nope.

Liberals are too cowardly to go to anyone's door. They'd hire negroes to do it for a 'Biggie and Jumbo fries'.

Figures.

Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.

Forum List

Back