Obama is the best gun salesman ever

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.
What does color have to do with it? Are you just being stupid?

Being stupid is his natural state. He does not have to fake being stupid.
Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.
The people in California voted to ban gay marriage. Was that fair?

Supreme Court said it wasn't

But the people voted on it!!!! That means as long as Rightwingdouche like it, then it's A-OK!

You have no concept of the role of the courts?

The lower Courts in the Northeast have been ignoring Heller and McDonald, and using procedural crap to slow down any challenges. The Courts can kiss my ass.

Heller applied to a ban

The fact that your community wants to make sure you are qualified to have a gun is not a ban

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?
Sure it's fair. The people voted for it. You could always move to Bumfuck, Missouri if you want an arsenal.
Doesn't matter if it was fair. It was unconstitutional. :wink:

Infringing on my 2nd amendment rights in unconstitutional, explicitly so. Yet you defend made up rights because you agree with them.

Congrats, you win the award of hypocritical asshole, 1st class. Now cram your medal where the sun don't shine.

If you feel your 2nd amendment rights are being infringed....you have the entire court system available to you

Already cases going on, but of course my rights continue to be infringed while they are in progress.

I am seriously considering joining one of the actions, because unlike the whole "bake a cake thing" I am actually a party to the dispute.

The people in your community decided they had enough gun violence and made gun purchasing harder

Democracy in action....Don't like it? Elect more NRA members

Democracy Comrade?

So you trample the rights of the minority? How Stalinist of you.

Do you actually read what you post or just type what the little voices tell you?

Elected public officials= Stalinist?

So "guns for me and not for thee".

Figures.
:cuckoo:

You heard me. Right now in NYC I have to spend $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a home handgun permit. Do you think that is fair?
Gay marriage is not in the Constitution, gun ownership is.

Fail

Infringing on my 2nd amendment rights in unconstitutional, explicitly so. Yet you defend made up rights because you agree with them.

Congrats, you win the award of hypocritical asshole, 1st class. Now cram your medal where the sun don't shine.
Apparently it's perfectly constitutional. Or are you making all that stuff up for arguments sake?

No, it isn't. Courts can be wrong, and the Courts in this area have been wrong for a long time.

If you feel your 2nd amendment rights are being infringed....you have the entire court system available to you

Already cases going on, but of course my rights continue to be infringed while they are in progress.

I am seriously considering joining one of the actions, because unlike the whole "bake a cake thing" I am actually a party to the dispute.

I wish you luck

I will sleep better knowing that you are armed

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

Many lefties own guns - but most of them aren't NRA gun nutters.

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.

But the people voted on it!!!! That means as long as Rightwingdouche like it, then it's A-OK!

The lower Courts in the Northeast have been ignoring Heller and McDonald, and using procedural crap to slow down any challenges. The Courts can kiss my ass.

Heller applied to a ban

The fact that your community wants to make sure you are qualified to have a gun is not a ban

It's a de facto ban, even if it isn't a de jure ban. Why does it take 3-6 months and $1000 to exercise a basic right? Its a ruse to discourage gun ownership, nothing more, and you know it. You just agree with it so you ignore it like the hack you are.

Fail

Actually, the court said that gay marriage is covered in the 14th amendment

I wish you luck

Asshole.

Heller applied to a ban

It's a de facto ban, even if it isn't a de jure ban. Why does it take 3-6 months and $1000 to exercise a basic right? Its a ruse to discourage gun ownership, nothing more, and you know it. You just agree with it so you ignore it like the hack you are.

Kind of like closing all the abortion clinics in a state isn't it?

Fail

Actually, the court said that gay marriage is covered in the 14th amendment

Fine, lets go the 14th amendment route. A police officer who is off duty gets an automatic permit, and can keep it after he retires. This is off duty, and not in the exercise of his job. Why does he get a pass, and I don't? Where is the equal protection under the law?

Heller applied to a ban

you know he doesn't care about that because it's a woman's right.... not the guys who think guns substitute for their genitalia.

Do you actually read what you post or just type what the little voices tell you?

Elected public officials= Stalinist?

You = Stalinist.

You claim the majority trampling the civil rights of the minority is "democracy in action."

Pretty much what is expected from you Khmer Rouge types.

Seriously?

Do you actually read what you post?

Elected public officials= Khmer Rouge?

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

Many lefties own guns - but most of them aren't NRA gun nutters.
No, you're all Alinskie nutters

I wish you luck

Asshole.

How many people have you missed out killing in your six months of waiting?

Heller applied to a ban

pretty much yes. It is all an end run around something people don't like like is happening in Texas.

I wish you luck

Asshole.

How many people have you missed out killing in your six months of waiting?

Not the point, and you know it. I haven't needed my 4th amendment rights yet, but I don't see myself giving them up.

Forum List

Back