Obama is the man.....dude rocks it for Hillderbeast!!!

6000 people showed up in Philly to watch a 58% approval rating of a black man Mr. Obama show them that life is good in this country, people are working, unemployment is down, income is up and despite the hillbillies who want their country back to white......all is good.

President Obama is the only person to date, that will rally and produce for the DNC and those who ignored his appeal, all have falling by the wayside, in both congress and the senate....only Obama can get me to vote Hilderbeast and he better come to my neck of the woods or else...I'm voting for myself!!
57d8e12c180000e00031465b.jpg

I love bread...and Obama!!!

They both belong in jail for malfeasance and obstruction.

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Obama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.

That Hillary was even walking around with pneumonia shows she's tougher than nails. I've had pneumonia twice and both times I was barely able to stand up much less leave the house.

Hillary is keeping a schedule that someone half her age would be hard pressed to keep. She couldn't do this unless she's very strong and healthy.

And no one would consider running for President if their health was as bad as you lot are claiming.

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Ibama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.
FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME.....70% OF RACIST, WISHING THE COUNTRY WHITE AGAIN, TRUMP FUCK HEADS......THINK WE'RE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.....QUESTION" HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHEN YOU HEAR THIS COMMENT, IN WHAT WRONG DIRECTION ARE WE HEADED? GOOGLE IT....NOT ONCE DOES ANYONE EVER GIVE AN ANSWER...WHY BECAUSE ITS WHITE MF'S THEY ASK AND BLACKS WHO ARE ASKED, SPEAK ON THE RACISM ONLY IN THIS COUNTRY...EDUCATE YOURSELF FOOL!!
We are headed in the wrong direction economically, internationally, militarily and are divided more than ever thanks to pres. Obama and the Democrat agenda of bringing America down. I find it funny that you call American whites racist, when a majority of Americans, mostly whites, voted for the same black man for president, twice.

Has the thought ever occured to you that Obama has been a failure because he's a radical, ideological America hater who came to office with zero experience, and his being black has nothing to do with his being a failure? Or do you just worship him because he's black.
Has it ever occured to you that White Lies don't matter? The man has a 58% approval rating, which means fool, off the 300 plus million people in this country, 150 plus million think he's doing a great job....which also translate into, the direction we are headed...is the right one....listen, whine all you want, vote the clown Trump all you want, but understand this, that clown will never step foot in the white house, not now or ever and Hillary be damned, shouldn't either!!

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Ibama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.
FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME.....70% OF RACIST, WISHING THE COUNTRY WHITE AGAIN, TRUMP FUCK HEADS......THINK WE'RE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.....QUESTION" HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHEN YOU HEAR THIS COMMENT, IN WHAT WRONG DIRECTION ARE WE HEADED? GOOGLE IT....NOT ONCE DOES ANYONE EVER GIVE AN ANSWER...WHY BECAUSE ITS WHITE MF'S THEY ASK AND BLACKS WHO ARE ASKED, SPEAK ON THE RACISM ONLY IN THIS COUNTRY...EDUCATE YOURSELF FOOL!!
We are headed in the wrong direction economically, internationally, militarily and are divided more than ever thanks to pres. Obama and the Democrat agenda of bringing America down. I find it funny that you call American whites racist, when a majority of Americans, mostly whites, voted for the same black man for president, twice.

Has the thought ever occured to you that Obama has been a failure because he's a radical, ideological America hater who came to office with zero experience, and his being black has nothing to do with his being a failure? Or do you just worship him because he's black.
Has it ever occured to you that White Lies don't matter? The man has a 58% approval rating, which means fool, off the 300 plus million people in this country, 150 plus million think he's doing a great job....which also translate into, the direction we are headed...is the right one....listen, whine all you want, vote the clown Trump all you want, but understand this, that clown will never step foot in the white house, not now or ever and Hillary be damned, shouldn't either!!
58% are too stupid to know a lousy job when they see it. Have you noticed the debt and the GDP? Dummie?

Forum List

Back