Obama is to blame for this

If there is open anarchy in the streets with snipers shooting police officers, there is no telling what might happen.

Exactly, which is why people better pray that doesn't happen.

Wow the Mega Troll C Clayton Jones is rating everything "funny" now, what a moron he is, but we already knew that, POS thinks dead police officers is "funny" now he thinks this thread is "funny"

In every country where this kind of thing has happened, where policemen are shot by revolutionaries or terrorists, the police have gone rogue and formed "Death Squads" to unofficially deal with the problem.

And I see that this might happen here in the United States.

Those two cop-killing snipers they have captured, are not very safe while they only have cops protecting them.

I recommend transferring them to the National Guard or the military so they don't end up hanging themselves in their cells or getting knifed by a cellmate, or, even better "shot while trying to escape."

You better hope the police don't go rogue like that, Obama might declare Martial Law and then it'll be no November election and Obama will stay in the WH.
That's exactly what Obama is trying to do. You've swerved uncontrollably into the truth. Thank you. :thup:
Yet another lying rightwing scumbag who needs mental health treatment.

I am actually surprised that they caught two of the snipers alive. Cop killers usually don't get the courtesy of an actual arrest.

You both need to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

No Clayton it's you who need mental health treatment you illustrate what a nutjob you are, it's a good thing that only Trolls think you're remotely interesting and that all normal people think you're a moron.

In every country where this kind of thing has happened, where policemen are shot by revolutionaries or terrorists, the police have gone rogue and formed "Death Squads" to unofficially deal with the problem.

And I see that this might happen here in the United States.

Those two cop-killing snipers they have captured, are not very safe while they only have cops protecting them.

I recommend transferring them to the National Guard or the military so they don't end up hanging themselves in their cells or getting knifed by a cellmate, or, even better "shot while trying to escape."

You better hope the police don't go rogue like that, Obama might declare Martial Law and then it'll be no November election and Obama will stay in the WH.
That's exactly what Obama is trying to do. You've swerved uncontrollably into the truth. Thank you. :thup:
Yet another lying rightwing scumbag who needs mental health treatment.
I've noticed something about you. Almost every one of your posts is the same. You either say the statement is a lie or you say something equally as stupid (like you just did) that has nothing to do with the question at hand but is equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "LIAR". When it comes right down to it, you never really have anything of substance to add to any discussion.

We beat you rebellious Democrats down into the dust last time, we sacked and burned your cities, and General Sherman burned a path of destruction sixty miles wide from Atlanta to the sea.

Then we sent carpetbaggers into your lands and stole with trickery and deceit what we did not destroy during the war.

Do you think you will do better this time?

Clayton thinks he is a legal scholar, though I don't think he is an actual lawyer, he probably thinks he should be.

He started stirring up shit eight years ago when the black professor had a scuffle with the white police officer, and the white officer and his black partner had to arrest him. Obama, without even looking into, attacked the police officer and sided with the black professor, and then, when the black policeman backed up his white partner and said, "No, this idiot black professor caused this problem," then Obama backed off and had a "beer summit" with the white police officer and the black professor, but he still ended up with egg on his face.

And then, when Trayvon Martin was shot while trying to murder George Zimmerman, Obama again took the black man's side without looking into the facts, saying that if he had a son "he would look like Trayvon Martin."

And all of this was calculated, and each time a black man got shot by a police officer, even though it was almost always a justified shoot, the police officer would be prosecuted by a politically ambitious District Attorney, and then the jury would acquit, and then there would be a riot, and there was Obama, all the time egging on black people to be angry and stirring them up and encouraging them to be violent.

So I lay the blame for the blood of these four brave, noble police officers on Obama's hands. He murdered them just as sure as he pulled the trigger himself.

This is a problem that's been going on for hundreds of years, but you want to ignore most of those hundreds of years and pin it on a guy you don't like.

Well done.....

The police have been rogue since I can remember. The TSA is next.
Judgement day dear Nazi(doing my job sirs). Take the superiority complex to the grave with you. This is the way its supposed to be

He started stirring up shit eight years ago when the black professor had a scuffle with the white police officer, and the white officer and his black partner had to arrest him. Obama, without even looking into, attacked the police officer and sided with the black professor, and then, when the black policeman backed up his white partner and said, "No, this idiot black professor caused this problem," then Obama backed off and had a "beer summit" with the white police officer and the black professor, but he still ended up with egg on his face.

And then, when Trayvon Martin was shot while trying to murder George Zimmerman, Obama again took the black man's side without looking into the facts, saying that if he had a son "he would look like Trayvon Martin."

And all of this was calculated, and each time a black man got shot by a police officer, even though it was almost always a justified shoot, the police officer would be prosecuted by a politically ambitious District Attorney, and then the jury would acquit, and then there would be a riot, and there was Obama, all the time egging on black people to be angry and stirring them up and encouraging them to be violent.

So I lay the blame for the blood of these four brave, noble police officers on Obama's hands. He murdered them just as sure as he pulled the trigger himself.

This is a problem that's been going on for hundreds of years, but you want to ignore most of those hundreds of years and pin it on a guy you don't like.

Well done.....
I have been alive 51 years, and in that time,I have seen two periods of unrest, the first during the Vietnam War, and the second, now.

In both cases, there was a master chess player behind all of it and that was the international forces of Communism. The KGB ran the war against the United States while the Soviet Union was around, but now the war will be run by Communist billionaire George Soros, and other billionaires who seek the violent overthrow of the United States government.

The Communists see this as a golden opportunity, since we have a Communist President working with them and coordinating action between Communist front groups like Bernie Sanders supporters, Black Lives Matters and La Raza and the Justice Department.

They see the upcoming end of the Obama administration as a deadline during which they must begin the revolution. Today's action in shooting 11 police officers wasn't an ordinary street crime, nor was it a random act of terrorism. It was the first shots fired in a violent revolution that begins today. The Communists are much smarter and better organized and well funded than the Islamic terrorists are, so this will present a much bigger threat to the security of our nation than Islamic terrorism. For example, the deliberate targeting of police officers rather than the random shooting of civilians shows a level of sophistication in war planning that the Islamists don't possess.

We have seen shooting wars like this last for more than 30 years in countries like Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. It doesn't matter if the Communists have no chance of actual victory, they will keep the shooting war going so long as they are alive and can stay supplied with guns, ammunition, food and water. In our nation, the war will not be fought in the mountains or jungles, but in the inner cities. The Communists, who will cloak themselves as activists seeking social justice against police brutality, will shelter among sympathetic inner city inhabitants, who will give them aid and assistance, and provide eyes and ears on the street to gather intelligence against the police and military. So long as the revolutionaries have places to hide among a sympathetic local population, they can continue their war indefinitely.

One way to hurt the war effort is to arrest George Soros and all the billionaires who so far have been funding this war, freeze their assets, and put them in solitary in a maximum security detention center so they cannot communicate with their people in the outside world. But President Obama will not do this.

We will suffer defeat after defeat in this war so long as our Communist President Barack Hussein Obama is in the White House. If Hillary Clinton, who is also a Communist wins the election, the war will expand and no police officer or white person will be safe, in any city in the United States. When enough Americans begin to realize that the United States government, is, in fact working on the side of the enemy, then things will really get interesting.

Will white liberal Democrats go out into the streets and fight in this race war you've just started?

I think not.

You are cowards and weaklings, and you will stay comfortable in your homes and be satisfied to let the black people do the fighting and dying for you, while you egg them on to do more violence.

I have been alive 51 years

Don't you think it might be time for you to become an adult?
Your job is to go on the internet and toss smoke grenades and confuse people. It's called disinformation. Tell me, what did they promise you as your price to turn traitor against your country?

Blaming Obama for police killing black people? Blaming Obama for the 5 cops shot? You are the embodiment of a traitor. You are as unpatriotic as it gets, and a lowlife degenerate scumbag to boot. Keep talking like that, scumbag, and you'll label USMB as a hate site. I wouldn't be surprised if you already have.

What an absolute piece of shit you are. How the mods didn't delete your hate-filled rant of an OP is a mystery to me.

I have been alive 51 years

Don't you think it might be time for you to become an adult?
Your job is to go on the internet and toss smoke grenades and confuse people. It's called disinformation. Tell me, what did they promise you as your price to turn traitor against your country?

Blaming Obama for police killing black people? Blaming Obama for the 5 cops shot? You are the embodiment of a traitor. You are as unpatriotic as it gets, and a lowlife degenerate scumbag to boot. Keep talking like that, scumbag, and you'll label USMB as a hate site. I wouldn't be surprised if you already have.

What an absolute piece of shit you are. How the mods didn't delete your hate-filled rant of an OP is a mystery to me.
So now you not only want black people to shoot police officers, but you want to censor me when I complain about it.

Will white liberal Democrats go out into the streets and fight in this race war you've just started?

I think not.

You are cowards and weaklings, and you will stay comfortable in your homes and be satisfied to let the black people do the fighting and dying for you, while you egg them on to do more violence.

What's needed is that this whole situation needs to be calmed down, de-escalated.

Forum List

Back