Obama isn't fit to be President

OK, let's face it Trump sucks. He's not a capitalist, he's anti free markets. He walks endlessly into the obvious traps of the leftists and their military wing, the left stream media.

But seriously, the guy who has no qualifications to be President and has spent seven and a half years of failure declares Trump "not fit to be President?"

:lmao:

Obama was a "community organizer." I don't even know what the fuck that means. Putin spent eight years bitch slapping him. He has the worst economic results of any President in American history.

And he's judging Trumps fitness to be President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, that is hilarious. What a stupid douche. Like his first Secretary of State ...

You must really be stupid. Obama pulled this country out of the toilet where your previous doofus put it. Unemployment is down, the economy is up and he's rating is above 50% as he prepares to leave office, unlike G W Bush, whose final rating was 22%.

Trump has been found to be unfit even by Republicans. He has scammed people, insulted women, Muslims, Jews, blacks and even babies. He has threatened to do things that are unconstitutional. We knew that Trump supporters were uneducated, but apparently some of them are plain ignorant.

President Obama’s latest approval ratings show that he’s not only cementing his legacy - he could also be helping Hillary Clinton in the process.

The President’s approval rating keeps going up - with 52% of Americans approving of his performance in the White House, a new poll finds.

President Obama approval rating rises to 52%, new poll shows

You must be really stupid. Obama continued W's policies. That you can see the same policies as both the cause and solution to the recession is the airheaded twit that you are

If you believe that, then you are worse than stupid. Obama took away the tax cuts for the wealthy that Bush initiated and that Trump is eager to put back in. Obama got healthcare for millions that remained uninsured throughout Bush's presidency and Trump is eager to take away. Obama was able to make America great again even with an obstinate Republican controlled Congress that tried to vote "no" to everything he tried to do. Don't compare Obama to stupid doofus Bush.

Trump's motto is make America "white" again........but he has nothing of substance to offer the country, and finally more and more people are beginning to recognize it.

Too bad, that ignorant people like you can't see it.

OK, let's face it Trump sucks. He's not a capitalist, he's anti free markets. He walks endlessly into the obvious traps of the leftists and their military wing, the left stream media.

But seriously, the guy who has no qualifications to be President and has spent seven and a half years of failure declares Trump "not fit to be President?"

Obama was a "community organizer." I don't even know what the fuck that means. Putin spent eight years bitch slapping him. He has the worst economic results of any President in American history.

OMG, that is hilarious. What a stupid douche. Like his first Secretary of State ...

You must really be stupid. Obama pulled this country out of the toilet where your previous doofus put it. Unemployment is down, the economy is up and he's rating is above 50% as he prepares to leave office, unlike G W Bush, whose final rating was 22%.

Trump has been found to be unfit even by Republicans. He has scammed people, insulted women, Muslims, Jews, blacks and even babies. He has threatened to do things that are unconstitutional. We knew that Trump supporters were uneducated, but apparently some of them are plain ignorant.

President Obama’s latest approval ratings show that he’s not only cementing his legacy - he could also be helping Hillary Clinton in the process.

The President’s approval rating keeps going up - with 52% of Americans approving of his performance in the White House, a new poll finds.

You must be really stupid. Obama continued W's policies. That you can see the same policies as both the cause and solution to the recession is the airheaded twit that you are

If you believe that, then you are worse than stupid. Obama took away the tax cuts for the wealthy that Bush initiated and that Trump is eager to put back in. Obama got healthcare for millions that remained uninsured throughout Bush's presidency and Trump is eager to take away. Obama was able to make America great again even with an obstinate Republican controlled Congress that tried to vote "no" to everything he tried to do. Don't compare Obama to stupid doofus Bush.

Trump's motto is make America "white" again........but he has nothing of substance to offer the country, and finally more and more people are beginning to recognize it.

If you believe that, then you are worse than stupid. You think that minor tweaks are policy differences

He has the worst economic results of any President in American history.

AMAZING!

Why just yesterday you were assuring me that you do agree that past two Republicans did even worse.

Self-contradicting much?

Strawman. I don't know if you're stupid or just ignorant, but I said

O = W

Where the fuck did you get W is worse from that? Yeah, W was as bad. I never said he was worse.

W, O are Hoover bad. Two awful Presidents in a row. But quote me accurately

:rolleyes: Ok so, O = W, so which one is worse?

Which one "has the worst economic results of any President in American history."

I guess we have the answer - self contradict A LOT.

If you believe that, then you are worse than stupid. You think that minor tweaks are policy differences

If you believe they were minor tweaks, than you are beyond-help stupid. Millions of people dying because they didn't have health care insurance and now do, and you think that is a minor tweak. Taking away the tax-cuts for the rich that Republicans wanted to make permanent is not minor either....probably part of the reason the economy did better under Obama than under Bush.

No wonder you are a Trump supporter....they are documented as "uneducated"....we now have the proof to add "ignorant" to their resumes.

If you believe they were minor tweaks, than you are beyond-help stupid. Millions of people dying because they didn't have health care insurance and now do, and you think that is a minor tweak. Taking away the tax-cuts for the rich that Republicans wanted to make permanent is not minor either....probably part of the reason the economy did better under Obama than under Bush.

No wonder you are a Trump supporter....they are documented as "uneducated"....we now have the proof to add "ignorant" to their resumes.

Ouch I'm a Trump supporter. You used all your IQ points coming up with that one, didn't you? Talking points and W was a tax and spend leftists too. He added prescription drug welfare benefit to Medicare.

And another leftist who when I say both parties suck and are the same say that makes me a Republican!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's what Republicans say, ditsy twit.

Obama's not fit to be President. He continued W's disasterous economic policies. He added nothing to the equation, just reapplied failed policies.

I know, I know, all the Republicans say that Republicans suck. Moron

This is a funny post. Let's forget about lowest gdps in history, record numbers on welfare, 100 million unemployed, 20 trillion in debt. Unparalleled success I guess if you're a democrat.

I was going to refute...but it just got too stupid

This is a funny post. Let's forget about lowest gdps in history, record numbers on welfare, 100 million unemployed, 20 trillion in debt. Unparalleled success I guess if you're a democrat.

No need to refute. It's all true. You're just delusional.

Ouch I'm a Trump supporter. You used all your IQ points coming up with that one, didn't you? Talking points and W was a tax and spend leftists too. He added prescription drug welfare benefit to Medicare.

And another leftist who when I say both parties suck and are the same say that makes me a Republican!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's what Republicans say, ditsy twit.

Obama's not fit to be President. He continued W's disasterous economic policies. He added nothing to the equation, just reapplied failed policies.

How quickly the rats abandon the ship......you're just another rat that has abandoned the failing Republican party. You claim that the Democratic Party and the Republican party are the same yet you've been loyal to the Republican party for a long time, and only when you see that the party is going into the toilet you claim to no longer be a Republican and you don't support Donald Trump.....bwahahaha.....tell me another one, idiot...like I'm going to believe you.

Yeah I heard Obama babbling about that and laughed out loud, literally.

this new 'trump is unfit' schtick is the latest talking point/"message" being pushed by the dems and the lead parrot is out there running his gob. No surprise there, but he is likely one of the least qualified people ever elected to that office and is hardly, therefore, qualified to determine exactly what qualified is.
Obama is a goddamned Muslim-sympathizer and a Marxist asshole. He is no more qualified to judge who's fit to be President than Hillary is to be labeled "ethical and honest".

He has done a good job in his effort to "fundamentally transform the nation" into a weak, disrespected collection of welfare recipients and corrupt 'leaders'. Fuck Obama! Fuck the Clintons!

presidents.jpg

Newt said Obama's arrogance is staggering labeling Trump unfit considering what a FUBAR mess he's leaving the next president.

Bwahahaha.....conservatives are truly reality deniers.....Bush left the country in the worst shape ever....in a recession close to a depression and Obama was able to rescue it even against the negative and obstinate behavior of the Republican led Congress, but conservatives will deny that the country was in the toilet due to Bush, and now that Obama has fixed it, they continue to say the country is a mess.

The only mess in the country is the Republican party, who ended up with a buffoon for a candidate, that even the leaders repudiate and wish he would just drop out....but being the lemmings that they are continue to endorse him. He has embarrassed them (refuses to endorse Ryan and McCain) after the idiots endorsed him.

The Republican party has no balls (they make remarks regarding the idiotic behavior of Trump, but don't dare mention his name) and even after claiming that he will destroy the country and that he is unfit, they continue to vow to vote for him. Now that is the whackiest thing that has ever happened in a Presidential election, and it's only happening to the Republican party. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch....:badgrin::badgrin:

How quickly the rats abandon the ship......you're just another rat that has abandoned the failing Republican party. You claim that the Democratic Party and the Republican party are the same yet you've been loyal to the Republican party for a long time, and only when you see that the party is going into the toilet you claim to no longer be a Republican and you don't support Donald Trump.....bwahahaha.....tell me another one, idiot...like I'm going to believe you.

How qucikly? I abandoned ship over 25 years ago.

If I supported Trump, why wouldn't I say that again? You have no pride, you admit you support the Ice Queen. Supporting Trump wouldn't be nearly as idiotic and embarrassing as that. At least he's not an establishment politician owned by wall street. I'd way rather be for Trump than the woman hating douche you freely admit you support who destroys victims of her predator husband and can't even tell the truth about things like who she is named after or that she landed in Bosnia not under sniper fire

No need to refute. It's all true. You're just delusional.
Please...please

Tell us again about those 100 million unemployed

"left stream media"...???

Do you people have any idea how fucking stupid you sound?

"left stream media"...???

Do you people have any idea how fucking stupid you sound?

What you meant is:

- Do you people have any idea how you sound to the fucking stupid?

The media's not left. Wow you're a propaganda swilling drone

Obama's only "qualification" according to Joe Biden:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden was right...It helped make Obama the most dynamic politician since JFK

Newt said Obama's arrogance is staggering labeling Trump unfit considering what a FUBAR mess he's leaving the next president.

Bwahahaha.....conservatives are truly reality deniers.....Bush left the country in the worst shape ever....in a recession close to a depression and Obama was able to rescue it even against the negative and obstinate behavior of the Republican led Congress, but conservatives will deny that the country was in the toilet due to Bush, and now that Obama has fixed it, they continue to say the country is a mess.

The only mess in the country is the Republican party, who ended up with a buffoon for a candidate, that even the leaders repudiate and wish he would just drop out....but being the lemmings that they are continue to endorse him. He has embarrassed them (refuses to endorse Ryan and McCain) after the idiots endorsed him.

The Republican party has no balls (they make remarks regarding the idiotic behavior of Trump, but don't dare mention his name) and even after claiming that he will destroy the country and that he is unfit, they continue to vow to vote for him. Now that is the whackiest thing that has ever happened in a Presidential election, and it's only happening to the Republican party. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch....:badgrin::badgrin:
No, it's the brainwashed liberals that are total deniers. Liars and deniers. Lying and denying comes second nature to liberals. Hillary lies...liberals parrot the lies and deny she lied. Obama lies...liberals parrot the lies and deny he lied. Liberals use skewed statistics to make a point that doesn't exist. Liberal excuse that buffoon in the White House for adding more to our debt than all past Presidents, for putting more people on welfare and food stamps than ever before and for continuing the Democrat function of procreating the Democrat plantation where today's slave are picking up freebies instead of cotton bowls.

The Democrats create and nuture the veru problem they claim to be trying to resolve...to help the minority blacks out of poverty. The Democrats are consummate liars and they will deny to their death bed that they manufactured the problems themselves.

Now that a man comes along and vows to use good business principles to kick a lot of corrupt politicians out of their cushy jobs and stop the milking of the cash cow that our senators and representatives have come to call rightfully theirs, the corrupt Dems and some corrupt Republicans are doing all the lying they can to stop the man.

Obama was not qualified to be President in 2008. He didn't learn a goddamned thing by 2012. He's not qualified to be President now. He has fucked this country up and wants Hillary to continue with his efforts to make us all socialists. Fuck Obama! Fuck Hillary! Fuck Democrats in general! (some have good sense and will be voting for Trump)

Horse shit! Obama is a goddamned turd in a suit!

Evidently not

Obama accomplished most of Hope and Change

Top ten President

Evidently not

Obama accomplished most of Hope and Change

Top ten President

Yes, Obama accomplished the CHANGE of pushing America further down the Road to Serfdom, and most of us HOPE we'll die before the endgame of re-slavery is achieved.

Forum List

Back