Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

These silly photo manipulations of political figures do keep the masses busy with silliness. I believe Obama and Bush and all the others actually get a laugh at how easily the ADD public is distracted from what truly matters and what we all should be focused on.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it back to Dreamy.
Have I mentioned how much I like the new Dreamy?

lol Thanks GTH. And what the heck am I doing here on this thread myself? ADD i tell ya. Ok now everyone follow me to something actually worth tussling over. See ya all in the Sports forum.:lol: :funnyface::meow:

It's a logical fallacy that everyone who inflicts harm on themselves is not in their right mind.

Was this person mentally unstable?

Burningmonk.jpg

Oh I'm gonna go with "Crazier than a Shithouse RAT" on that one...

Last edited:
One man's crazy is another man's martyr. But the human torch light gets major crazy in my book.

Ok then. I don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you just come out and tell us what's so special about the link if it's not because it's from somewhere in liberal infested California?

I think the link he's referring to is the last link posted, the one that links to the Hitler/Bush poster.

That's what I mean. It's from california. I figured it must have something to do with california being infested with liberals...

Yes it's from CA but it's an .edu link. That's what I'm guessing he's referring to.

These silly photo manipulations of political figures do keep the masses busy with silliness. I believe Obama and Bush and all the others actually get a laugh at how easily the ADD public is distracted from what truly matters and what we all should be focused on.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it back to Dreamy.

lol Thanks GTH. And what the heck am I doing here on this thread myself? ADD i tell ya. Ok now everyone follow me to something actually worth tussling over. See ya all in the Sports forum.:lol: :funnyface::meow:

That is OK dreamy. Ignoring the liberal hypocracies will get us more liberal hypocracies. Be careful, and thanks for nothing

That is OK dreamy. Ignoring the liberal hypocracies will get us more liberal hypocracies. Be careful, and thanks for nothing

I never ignore any hypocrites. I see them all. Careful? Of what? Hypocrites in politics? lol I am always walking those message board landmines mostly trying to get to the meat of the debate. Pointing out there are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle is kind of politics 101 dontcha think Pixie? Why bother?

Those are the neolibs, not the liberals ;)

Actually, I complained.

Not about mocking the president, I could give a shit about that.

Rather, I complained about the "satirical non-sequitur" of using the Joker as portrayed by ledger, who was an absolute nihlist/anarchist bent on destroying all forms of government, with Obama, while simultainiously whining about Obama expanding the size of the government and being a "statist".

And what the fuck does the 666 have to do with it?

It makes no sense.
It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. I'm not going to explain it to you but it might be useful to consider how Obama appears to a good part of the population, and what "666" means to some and how the new system he proposes makes "numbers" of us all.

The 666 suggests he's the anti-christ on top of the joker, which is even more tangental to the point that the original artist was trying to make.

Noted and understood; but many, perhaps most go further than just the “anti-Christ” paradigm or the Joker in a deck off playing cards; they subscribe to the theory that we will all have numbers assigned to us by our government. When the bar code system came out (whenever) that was called the equivalent of and taken as incipient to a next step leading to the assignment of numbers to people; that we would all have a number. The medical care-system now proposed in Congress is seen in just that light; we will all be just numbers in an impersonal system. Even though the bill is written by Congress, most people see Congress as agents of the President, since it was his campaign issue.

Obama benefits from chaos. His closest representative, Rahm Emanuel, has said that "a crisis should not be wasted" [/paraphrase]. Crises evolve in a state of chaos until the crisis is settled, which brings a new order out of the chaos. Radical change is also seen as chaos, mostly by those who suspect that the radical change being implemented will create chaos in their lives.

Muslims who do incredibly stupid or evil things are doing them because it's what Muslims do.

Christians who do incredibly stupid or evil things are not real Christians...( the mentally ill angle is used here at times also)

LOLOL

Some Muslims do stupid thinks because that is what they believe that they are to do.
Christians do stupid things because that is what they believe that they are to do.

I can give you pretty bizarre Islamic passages that can be interpreted to suggest that Muslims are to do stupid things. I can do the sale for Christian passages. We are just comparing apples and apples.

Do it then. But please make sure you use the NT passages. That is the part that delivers Christians from having to "do" anything except recieve the Gift

The New Testament condones slavery and instructs slaves to obey masters. Read Ephesians 6:5. Titus 2:9-10 tells servants to “obey in all things your masters according to the flesh…”

You are not to defend yourself in court according to Matthew 5:40. and if he takes away your coat, let him have thy cloak also.

According to1Timmothy 5:11, you are not to help young widows.

Let us focus on what is required for salvation.

Matthew 5:20 Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Matthew 19:17 If you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.

Luke 10:26-28 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Romans 2:6, 13 Who will render to each one according to his deeds….doers of the law will be justified.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the jugment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

James 2:17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

James 2:21-25 Was not Abraham our father justified by works? You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rabab the harlot also justified by works? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

1 Peter 1:17 The Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work.
Revelation 2:23 I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

I never ignore any hypocrites. I see them all. Careful? Of what? Hypocrites in politics? lol I am always walking those message board landmines mostly trying to get to the meat of the debate. Pointing out there are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle is kind of politics 101 dontcha think Pixie? Why bother?

Because it is free speech they want to stop, and with this kind of attitude, and PC gone awry, much of it has worked. I do not care that they make cartoons, that is not the point at all. It is the fact that everywhere I turn the anti obama stuff disappears off the internet like crazy. Why is THAT?

LOLOL

Some Muslims do stupid thinks because that is what they believe that they are to do.
Christians do stupid things because that is what they believe that they are to do.

I can give you pretty bizarre Islamic passages that can be interpreted to suggest that Muslims are to do stupid things. I can do the sale for Christian passages. We are just comparing apples and apples.

Do it then. But please make sure you use the NT passages. That is the part that delivers Christians from having to "do" anything except recieve the Gift

The New Testament condones slavery and instructs slaves to obey masters. Read Ephesians 6:5. Titus 2:9-10 tells servants to “obey in all things your masters according to the flesh…”

You are not to defend yourself in court according to Matthew 5:40. and if he takes away your coat, let him have thy cloak also.

Matthew 5:20 Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Luke 10:26-28 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Romans 2:6, 13 Who will render to each one according to his deeds….doers of the law will be justified.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the jugment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

James 2:21-25 Was not Abraham our father justified by works? You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rabab the harlot also justified by works? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

1 Peter 1:17 The Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work.

Yeah... But here's the thing...

Scripture is not for the non-believer. As those who walk out of fellowship with the Father are incapable of reason. And such is what taking scripture out of context and trying to use the words to promote deception proves... and where such is the case, you can be certain that you're witnessing evil at work.

Make no attempt to debate evil, simply turn from it and command it to get behind you, evoke the power of the Father, with whom evil cannot debate.

Preferred by Obamatons the world over

obama420.jpg

Go ahead eat your obama crap sandwiches

I have zero respect for obama.

LOLOL

The problem, as with all doomsayer prophecies, is that it applies to so many situations and can be interpreted in many ways, thus the vagueness of it. You can apply it to Bill Clinton as well (and some actually did), even George Bush (with a bit more stretching). People fear change (good or bad) and so they come up with this type of prophecy to slow it down, the problem is it holds us back from positive change and creates the problem we have now, an idiot for a president twice in a row (three terms at least now) because now instead of trying to stop the idiot many people will simply start "preparing for the end" ... if you want to make some positive change, don't buy into doomsayer prophecies.

Yeah... But here's the thing...

Scripture is not for the non-believer. As those who walk out of fellowship with the Father are incapable of reason. And such is what taking scripture out of context and trying to use the words to promote deception proves... and where such is the case, you can be certain that you're witnessing evil at work.

Make no attempt to debate evil, simply turn from it and command it to get behind you, evoke the power of the Father, with whom evil cannot debate.

What a clever Catch-22. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's a logical fallacy that everyone who inflicts harm on themselves is not in their right mind.

Was this person mentally unstable?

Burningmonk.jpg

Oh I'm gonna go with "Crazier than a Shithouse RAT" on that one...

Why? His intended message was perfectly clear and resonates to this day. He was willing to lay his life down for what he believed in.

That makes him no different than any soldier.

I think the link he's referring to is the last link posted, the one that links to the Hitler/Bush poster.

That's what I mean. It's from california. I figured it must have something to do with california being infested with liberals...

Yes it's from CA but it's an .edu link. That's what I'm guessing he's referring to.

Be nice if he told us, wouldn't it?

You would think an OP wouldn't mind to expound on his point.

Don't take it personally. They always get mad when someone leaves the reservation.

Though I am sure we will disagree on much, It's pretty cool to see someone challenge their own paradigms and shift.

Don't take it personally. They always get mad when someone leaves the reservation.

Though I am sure we will disagree on much, It's pretty cool to see someone challenge their own paradigms and shift.

I have challenged my own, but logic and love of freedom simply will not allow me to "shift" to the left, even an inch

The only way I assume one could shift, is to care about what others think of them ..and I just do not. I care about our country and the Constitution

Last edited:

Forum List

Back