Obama Judge and Extremists Group Attempt to Steal Georgia Election

You people are so hysterical that you can't see straight nor comprehend what you read. They are counting ballots and preserving ballots.

Wake up is right. Wake up from Trumpist coma you have placed yourselves in.

You people are so hysterical that you can't see straight nor comprehend what you read. They are counting ballots and preserving ballots.

Wake up is right. Wake up from Trumpist idiocy.
Democrats don’t like democracy and free elections. They showed it after Gores loss in 2000, showed it again after Hillary loss in 2016 and will show it again in 2020 I’m sure. What they can’t win legit they will try to steal.

The useful idiots are already talking about how the 2020 election will be stolen.

They somehow feel like the least effective and laziest president ever has clearly earned a second term. There is no way he could lose. Just look at those rally crowds!

Democrats don’t like democracy and free elections. They showed it after Gores loss in 2000, showed it again after Hillary loss in 2016 and will show it again in 2020 I’m sure. What they can’t win legit they will try to steal.
With all due respect your post is wrong. It is all about counting the votes. If Scott and Trump would STFU and let the process work, there would not be this Pub hysteria. You have bought into Trump's lies and that is unfortunate.

With all due respect your post is wrong. It is all about counting the votes. If Scott and Trump would STFU and let the process work, there would not be this Pub hysteria. You have bought into Trump's lies and that is unfortunate.
if broward would get ONE election right w/o these "issues" they'd stop bringing doubt upon themselves. you can't honestly sit there and say if you watched a room full of conservatives do the same thing you'd be "oh stand back and let them count the votes while they kick us out of the room..."

would you? honestly? you need to understand why people get upset and work with that. not get all YOU'RE STUPID on people.

There is absolutely no proof of wrongdoing that has been produced. If there has been any attempt to "steal" this election, who did it, how are they doing it, where are they doing it? Is this another round of "millions" of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election, with no proof at all? Stop being so hysterical.

The left wing extremists are trying to steal our democracy. Wake-up people.
Federal judge rules to protect provisional ballots, Abrams' campaign cheers 'good news'
A provisional ballot is essentially a ballot for somebody who voted at the wrong polling place or didn't have proper identification.
If you wanted to, you could go to every polling place in town and fill out provisional ballots.
Democrats want all of these counted, because they know they win.
Democrats have people that are being sent out to fill out provisional ballots.
They turned away several when I was waiting in line here in TN.
Other Democrat controlled states don't seem to care like they do in TN.
Elections are won and lost according to who controls the polls.
If Republicans control the polls Democrats usually lose in blowouts.
When Dems control the polls, no Republican votes are registered or provisional ballots become an issue.

Ahhhh blow it out your ass. Nobody is stealing that election.

The useful idiots are already talking about how the 2020 election will be stolen.

They somehow feel like the least effective and laziest president ever has clearly earned a second term. There is no way he could lose. Just look at those rally crowds!
Care to quantify "laziest president ever" by comparing the accomplishments of Obama Bin Lying's first two years vs. President Trump's first two years?

Exactly how do you DemNazi Propagandists think you can get away with posting bold faced lies in here every day?

if broward would get ONE election right w/o these "issues" they'd stop bringing doubt upon themselves. you can't honestly sit there and say if you watched a room full of conservatives do the same thing you'd be "oh stand back and let them count the votes while they kick us out of the room..."

would you? honestly? you need to understand why people get upset and work with that. not get all YOU'RE STUPID on people.
I agree about the ineptitude of Broward County. I disagree with you about my attitude of conservatives counting votes. My county has a conservative Supervisor of Elections and I am fully confident in her election count. I would also add that my attitude is the same in Georgia, let the vote count continue. I don't care if a conservative or liberal counts the vote so long as they can count.

Last edited:
All of the various intelligence agencies agreed that Russia interfered with our elections, resulting in multiple indictments -- Trumpers say all of those agencies are lying, "we trust Russia more"

No law enforcement OR intelligence agency has said that there is even a shred of proof that "democrats" stole any election -- Trumpers say the police, election officials and anyone else grounded in reality is lying -- "we trust Trump more"

There will come a time in the coming years where these cult followers are going to try to pretend that they never did any of what they are doing now....and in the coming years, they will be pissed at people like me for having a memory.

I agree about the ineptitude of Broward County. I disagree with about my attitude of conservatives counting votes. My county has a conservative Supervisor of Elections and I am fully confident in her election count. I would also add that my attitude is the same in Georgia, let the vote count continue. I don't care if a conservative or liberal counts the vote so long as they can count.
fair enough as i'm just speculating and i can't be sure of that until i ask.

i do believe if this were "the other way" a majority on the left would be demanding heads as well. the simple issue is that this continues to be a problem in the same place almost every election. you'd think to stop the doubt and rantings, they'd update their equipment or resolve these issues so they don't continue to haunt them and bring doubt upon themselves.

Care to quantify "laziest president ever" by comparing the accomplishments of Obama Bin Lying's first two years vs. President Trump's first two years?

Exactly how do you DemNazi Propagandists think you can get away with posting bold faced lies in here every day?

Donald Trump is a lazy, lying SOB. His family is no different.

Which President Takes More Vacation Days: Barack Obama or Donald Trump?

All of the various intelligence agencies agreed that Russia interfered with our elections

Wrong.
uh huh....

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

I bet you still think Saddam was behind 9/11 too

That fake news was debunked long ago.
No, it wasn't.....

You can always do what I just did -- provide a link that backs up your claim

Forum List

Back