Obama: "Judge Me By People Who Surround Me"----Best Friend Arrested For Brutal Rape

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well well well. Let's see. First Obama had a high school friend who he golfs with arrested for soliciting prostitutes and now we have his best friend arrested for a brutal rape and false imprisonment.

Judge Me: Obama Best Friend Arrested For Brutal Rape & False Imprisonment - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

President Obama’s best friend in high school has been arrested in California on charges he brutally raped and beat a woman.

Keith Kakugawa, who played the role of an older brother to Obama when they were growing up in Hawaii, allegedly attacked the woman in her apartment after going out to dinner with her on Sept. 13.

Following an investigation by police from Arcata, Calif., Kakugawa, 54, was charged with false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery. He is being held on $400,000 bond.

Obama wrote about Kakaguwa, whom he called “Ray,” in his memoir “Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.”

So he knew a kid who turned out to be a rapist years later.... Not a story.

Now if someone close to him today was a rapist, that would be a story...

• Banned
So he knew a kid who turned out to be a rapist years later.... Not a story.

Now if someone close to him today was a rapist, that would be a story...

They're still friends. Obama has even golfed with his friend after her was arrested for soliciting prostitution. What does that tell you?

His best friend in High School? You mean someone he knew forty years ago?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, I see...

PHP:
Keith Kakugawa, who played the role of an older brother to Obama when they were growing up in Hawaii

But he grew up in Kenya... :confused::confused::confused:

No he didn't, but it was likely he was born in Kenya.:cool:

Talking about scumbuckets the scumbucket Obama associated with is no surprise when you consider this. If as a private citizen, he had tried to get a Top Secret Clearance, the FBI would have refused him due to people like Ayers, Jones, Wright and others that he associated with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back