obama just committed political suicide.

Just stopped in to check. Has Obama taken our guns yet? Because...for some odd reason, I still have mine........:eusa_whistle:

You keep parroting that but it means nothing. For one, guns don't just get taken away, the right erodes like our other rights have. Just take a good look at the sad state the first and fourth amendments are in. They barely exist. For another, once they are gone it is too late. We need to raise the red flag beforehand. Instead of parroting this meaningless statement, point out some actual proof, like the fact that (as far as I know) Obama has not written or proposed/called for any gun legislation. That tells me this is a fallacy. Obama WAS very strongly against the second amendment and gun rights. Then, I think, he grew up and realized that was not a good political position as it would only please the uber left that already votes for him.

Just stopped in to check. Has Obama taken our guns yet? Because...for some odd reason, I still have mine........:eusa_whistle:

You keep parroting that but it means nothing. For one, guns don't just get taken away, the right erodes like our other rights have. Just take a good look at the sad state the first and fourth amendments are in. They barely exist. For another, once they are gone it is too late. We need to raise the red flag beforehand. Instead of parroting this meaningless statement, point out some actual proof, like the fact that (as far as I know) Obama has not written or proposed/called for any gun legislation. That tells me this is a fallacy. Obama WAS very strongly against the second amendment and gun rights. Then, I think, he grew up and realized that was not a good political position as it would only please the uber left that already votes for him.

Really? I never would have guessed. :lol::lol::lol:

I think next week is when the Dems are coming our with new legislation concerning gun laws. They are referring to it as a way to keep nuts like Laughner from getting their hands on guns, yet no gun law would cure the problem. Its a matter of your medical privacy rights. Either way, they want to invade even further into our lives and take more liberties away.

Obviously. I am glad I could clear that up for you. Now on to some actual points....
I think next week is when the Dems are coming our with new legislation concerning gun laws. They are referring to it as a way to keep nuts like Laughner from getting their hands on guns, yet no gun law would cure the problem. Its a matter of your medical privacy rights. Either way, they want to invade even further into our lives and take more liberties away.
Does Obama show support for the movement and where is the links that show the new legislation. I have heard complaints and calls for new laws but have seen no real evidence that there is any new legislation coming down the pipeline.

Obviously. I am glad I could clear that up for you. Now on to some actual points....
Does Obama show support for the movement and where is the links that show the new legislation. I have heard complaints and calls for new laws but have seen no real evidence that there is any new legislation coming down the pipeline.
I'm not sure if Obama supports it or not, I would hope not since so many Democrats have already signed a petition to block legislation two years ago.

He did say that his choice to omit it from the SOTU address was a personal decision.
The article was in Newsweek. I'll look it up. It was in the draft works by far left Senate Senators, for all I know its just going to go no where, I just find it fucked up that there would be this kind of crap going on and no one says anything about it. Weather it goes anywhere or not the people should know what their elected goons are working on.

Here is the link from Newsweek. http://www.newsweek.com/2011/01/27/white-house-to-push-gun-control.html#

Last edited:
Best bet would be to ask those republicans who do that such as jake

I don't think you get what I said.

I got it, thats why I said what I did.

No, you don't get it. You've also told two other posters that they have no clue. Really?? Your attitude seems to be that everybody is out of step but Johnny. Meaning you!!!

And don't you think it's rather presumptuous of you to tell Jake or anybody else what party they support?? Of course it's quite obvious why you do that. Because he has criticisms of the Republican Party. And that is just not acceptable to you. Your thing is to follow the party blindly and believe what they tell you. Shame on any Republican for questioning anything the party supports or doesn't like!!! They must be an imposter!!! This is what you project with every post you write.

I don't think you get what I said.

I got it, thats why I said what I did.

No, you don't get it. You've also told two other posters that they have no clue. Really?? Your attitude seems to be that everybody is out of step but Johnny. Meaning you!!!

And don't you think it's rather presumptuous of you to tell Jake or anybody else what party they support?? Of course it's quite obvious why you do that. Because he has criticisms of the Republican Party. And that is just not acceptable to you. Your thing is to follow the party blindly and believe what they tell you. Shame on any Republican for questioning anything the party supports or doesn't like!!! They must be an imposter!!! This is what you project with every post you write.
I would be hard pressed to believe he is a Republican, more than less what I call a Colonial Conservative.

I'm not sure if Obama supports it or not, I would hope not since so many Democrats have already signed a petition to block legislation two years ago.

He did say that his choice to omit it from the SOTU address was a personal decision.
The article was in Newsweek. I'll look it up. It was in the draft works by far left Senate Senators, for all I know its just going to go no where, I just find it fucked up that there would be this kind of crap going on and no one says anything about it. Weather it goes anywhere or not the people should know what their elected goons are working on.

Here is the link from Newsweek. Gun-Control Effort Coming Soon From White House - Newsweek

Thanks for the cite. If he pushes for this it will have a backfire as well as going nowhere. I do not see the hose passing any gun control at this moment, particularly when they can use this a stick to beat Obama with. Not necessarily the best reason but it is politics and they tend to do things like that. I really grow tired of all this gun control nonsense that is completely lacking in facts. More laws will not change what happened and will not prevent it in the future. Particularly with what the article is pointing to as an assault weapon was not even used. Hell, I am still waiting for an accurate definition of an assault weapon from the government other than 'it looks scary.'

I am attacking elements that weaken the GOP, and bigreb's continual lies and depraved personality does that on a daily basis. No real Republican wants anything to with the likes of bigreb other than his vote. No, he is not a colonial conservative, but rather a wannabee poor cracker overseer of slaves.

Thanks for the cite. If he pushes for this it will have a backfire as well as going nowhere. I do not see the hose passing any gun control at this moment, particularly when they can use this a stick to beat Obama with. Not necessarily the best reason but it is politics and they tend to do things like that. I really grow tired of all this gun control nonsense that is completely lacking in facts. More laws will not change what happened and will not prevent it in the future. Particularly with what the article is pointing to as an assault weapon was not even used. Hell, I am still waiting for an accurate definition of an assault weapon from the government other than 'it looks scary.'

No problem! I am with you on being sick of all the BS on gun control, its a far left position and most Democrats won't even support it. Back when Obama first got elected and people started going nuts about it, I just stood by because knowing that the Dem's signed the pact to deny supporting a firearms bill. Now the Repub's are in the House and there is absolutely no chance with a majority Dem's that are against it as well.

I personally think Obama, with his new found moderate position so he can get back into campaign mode, will try to keep his own party from bringing this up at all.

From what I understand an "Assault Weapon" is now defined as a firearm that is anything other than a bold action feed, anything with a removable clip, a weapon that holds more than 5 rounds. Who knows, these fruit tards keep redefining definitions to fit their ideological views. Technically this would make a revolver an assault weapon LMAO!!!

I'm not sure what the issue is.
The gun advocates tell me that one of the major reasons they need to hang onto their guns is so that they can repulse any threat on their freedoms.
Apparently this was the whole idea of the Second Amendment.
So, I wouldn't sweat too much about the Patriot Act or whatever...just shoot them - you're allowed to, it's in the constitution.

I'm not sure what the issue is.
The gun advocates tell me that one of the major reasons they need to hang onto their guns is so that they can repulse any threat on their freedoms.
Apparently this was the whole idea of the Second Amendment.
So, I wouldn't sweat too much about the Patriot Act or whatever...just shoot them - you're allowed to, it's in the constitution.

I really hope they wear blue helmets.:lol:

I am attacking elements that weaken the GOP, and bigreb's continual lies and depraved personality does that on a daily basis. No real Republican wants anything to with the likes of bigreb other than his vote. No, he is not a colonial conservative, but rather a wannabee poor cracker overseer of slaves.

One post asswipe that all I ask for one post that you can show everyboody that I lied.

mutter mutter mumbles the nutter

biggie, you are a loony, kid. I don't even have to read you to know that.

mutter mutter mumbles the nutter

biggie, you are a loony, kid. I don't even have to read you to know that.

Does this mean you are a liar?
Today, 07:14 PM
JakeStarkey
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009

Thanked 1,442 Times in 1,219 Posts

Re: New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says the liar. Fuck off, bigreb. You are back on ignore.

Forum List

Back