obama just committed political suicide.

bigreb as usual reveals his lack of knowledge. Progressivism has conservative and liberal wings, for instance. Prohibition and the Mann Act were conservative while the Meat Act and the Pure Food and Drug Act were liberal.

bigreb as usual reveals his lack of knowledge. Progressivism has conservative and liberal wings, for instance. Prohibition and the Mann Act were conservative while the Meat Act and the Pure Food and Drug Act were liberal.

And here we have the pathetic liberal who thinks he a "Conservative" Who supports obama and anything left of obama.:lol: He runs like a little girl when challenged. He makes all these claims but will never shoe any evidence to prove what he says is true. Have you found those posts yet jake you racist sexist piece of shit?

Gun control makes sense. If President Obama has the balls to push gun control, more power to him. It is the right thing to do.

yeah........but only people in SanFransisco think that way s0n..........:fu:.......maybe a pocket here or there of other places. Remember.......k00k left congressional districts dont give a flying fcukk about the Constitution.

Progressivism is the political, cultural, and economic change in society through political means.

bigreb is a progressive conservative in that he wants to limit others freedoms.

Progressivism is the political, cultural, and economic change in society through political means.

Where do you get all these flux definitions that do not exist? Are you trying to call me a statist? Have you been drinking? You like to say things about me that aren't true.
You are not a repunlican you are not a conservative. You are a progressive. Instead of you definining others why don't you tell us what you are for?

I know you have mentioned supporting romney:rolleyes: ifthat is true that doesn't make you a republican that makes you a rino.:lmao:

Last edited:

Where do you get all these flux definitions that do not exist? Are you trying to call me a statist? Have you been drinking? You like to say things about me that aren't true.
You are not a repunlican you are not a conservative. You are a progressive. Instead of you definining others why don't you tell us what you are for?

I know you have mentioned supporting romney:rolleyes: ifthat is true that doesn't make you a republican that makes you a rino.:lmao:

Just a wee question...what actually is a rino?

Just a wee question...what actually is a rino?

Republican
In
Name
Only

I don't know why anybody would want to be a REAL Republican, let alone a fake one. :lol: I think you have been misinformed.

I know you have mentioned supporting romney ifthat is true that doesn't make you a republican that makes you a rino

If you support economic, cultural, and political change through political means, yeah, you are far closer to the center than you want to believe. Your terms are not politically and historically accurate. You better go look up the terms, you old progressive TINO you. :lmao:

You, little reb, are neither GOP or a conservative: you are far far far right reactionary agenda-driven activist trying to pull the country down. Unless you ARE a progressive. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Observation from afar - (generalisation alert!) it seems to be very important to Americans what political party you identify with.
Here the party you vote for is a private matter and is usually never revealed to others.

Further, the exact shade of your political sensibilities seems vitally important as well...progressive libero-conservative social rationalist anyone?

Reminds me a bit of the Life of Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

I know you have mentioned supporting romney ifthat is true that doesn't make you a republican that makes you a rino

If you support economic, cultural, and political change through political means, yeah, you are far closer to the center than you want to believe. Your terms are not politically and historically accurate. You better go look up the terms, you old progressive TINO you. :lmao:

You, little reb, are neither GOP or a conservative: you are far far far right reactionary agenda-driven activist trying to pull the country down. Unless you ARE a progressive. Hmmm.

Apparently Jake doesn't know what conservatism is. he uses the tactics of the progressive to try and describe what he think a conservative should be. If your political views based on tradition American values, and are for limited government involvement in the private sector, lower taxes, and social stability. If you have the views of Edmund Burke , Richard Weaver, William F. Buckley or Barry Goldwater, Then yes you are a Conservative. However if this is not you then you are a fake little troll.

The progressive uses government to push his beliefs; by everything reb writes, he is a progressive. He wants to use government to empower his warped sense of Americanism. You, bigreb, are not a modern conservative nor a classical liberal. You hide true conservatives, but not to worry: your kind will be pulled out and politically disgraced. You and your buds are fooling no one. You are not classical liberals and modern conservatives at all.

The progressive uses government to push his beliefs; by everything reb writes, he is a progressive. He wants to use government to empower his warped sense of Americanism. You, bigreb, are not a modern conservative nor a classical liberal. You hide true conservatives, but not to worry: your kind will be pulled out and politically disgraced. You and your buds are fooling no one. You are not classical liberals and modern conservatives at all.

Is this your views jake?

If your political views based on tradition American values, and are for limited government involvement in the private sector, lower taxes, and social stability. If you have the views of Edmund Burke, Richard Weaver, William F. Buckley or Barry Goldwater, Then yes you are a Conservative.

All you have to do is respond with a yes or no.

You are not a conservative regardless of what you say, bigreb. Admit that your racism, sexism,and homophobia, your conservative progressivism that once again wants to put in law the bad things of the fifties and before, puts you outside the respectable pale of America.

You are not a conservative, you are a far right reactionary who is a danger to American civil liberties.

Answer the question: why do you hate American liberties?

You are not a conservative regardless of what you say, bigreb. Admit that your racism, sexism,and homophobia, your conservative progressivism that once again wants to put in law the bad things of the fifties and before, puts you outside the respectable pale of America.

You are not a conservative, you are a far right reactionary who is a danger to American civil liberties.

Answer the question: why do you hate American liberties?

I am not calling you anything jake. I am not saying you are anything. I want to know if this is your view? So stop trying to say what I am. I want to know what you are.

If your political views based on tradition American values, and are for limited government involvement in the private sector, lower taxes, and social stability. If you have the views of Edmund Burke, Richard Weaver, William F. Buckley or Barry Goldwater, Then yes you are a Conservative.

Forum List

Back